Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 10 FU Thread

Good-Jones limps off the field. At least there's an excuse (not a reason mind you) for his ineptness. It will be a pleasure putting someone (anybody) in the lineup next week that plays like they care. "Play hard or go home", SO go home Jones. With Dillon playing hard maybe this will make the decision for the Packers, go with the better RB in Dillon.

Go fock yourself DK Metcalf.  Man what a stud you are.  A physical freak.  The next big thing.  Then you proceed to go out and grab 3 balls for 20 yards, AND get ejected.  

Pretty sad when your kicker outscores aj green,mc kissic,godwin, j Herbert, denver defense.... smh

49 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Pretty sad when your kicker outscores aj green,mc kissic,godwin, j Herbert, denver defense.... smh

My kicker is my 3rd leading scorer this week and he only has 9 freaking points!

Still got Cooper Kupp to go, hopefully he can score more than that!

Me, I made a couple of bad decisions this weekend , darn it ,won’t know until after  Monday nights game how much it hurt though.  

Just ANOTHER kick in the @$$, Renfrow's name (yes I'm that hard up for receivers) NOT EVEN mentioned the whole first quarter. NICE job, slacker.

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Just ANOTHER kick in the @$$, Renfrow's name (yes I'm that hard up for receivers) NOT EVEN mentioned the whole first quarter. NICE job, slacker.

It worked!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Constructive criticism, works every time. You saved yourself for another week Renfrow. Hockenson, you and most likely A Jones, you're dismissed.

FU Darren 'TE Bust of the Year' Waller.  4-24 in a blowout loss?  lol.  I was actually possibly going to squeak out a win before your pathetic performance.  Now I get to sit around all day waiting for Stafford, Cupp, and Debo to run a train on me tonight

• Haha 1

DK Metcalf is a child, a little boy who can’t behave. Never again. 

Must be easter i laid some eggs this week  🥚 🥚 🥚 

17 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Good-Jones limps off the field. At least there's an excuse (not a reason mind you) for his ineptness. It will be a pleasure putting someone (anybody) in the lineup next week that plays like they care. "Play hard or go home", SO go home Jones. With Dillon playing hard maybe this will make the decision for the Packers, go with the better RB in Dillon.

I'm also on team "First Round POS Bust".  Looks like I'll be scraping the bottom of the waiver wire for a warm RB body thanks to other injuries on my team.  Can't do much worse than Jones though, as he apparently blew his entire wad for the season in that one MNF 4 TD game. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm also on team "First Round POS Bust".  Looks like I'll be scraping the bottom of the waiver wire for a warm RB body thanks to other injuries on my team.  Can't do much worse than Jones though, as he apparently blew his entire wad for the season in that one MNF 4 TD game. 

Yeah, what a thrill, huh? Our league still has Dillon, Stevenson, and E Mitchell on waivers, gonna have to try and snag one of them tomorrow. Good luck to you.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah, what a thrill, huh? Our league still has Dillon, Stevenson, and E Mitchell on waivers, gonna have to try and snag one of them tomorrow. Good luck to you.

And my other "starting" RB? Why no other than Kamara............why not?

13 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Mitchell is my only healthy RB at this point with Hunt still on IR. 

Oh, I also have Mike Davis but he's been completely worthless this year.  I'm sure Patterson will get hurt as soon as I finally cut bait on him though. 

FU Matt OK-we're rockin'-with-30.5-points-last-week-without-Ridley Ryan.117 yds passing=  4.68 points. 2 INT's= -4 points. In my lineup this week because Murray is out and Rothliesburger got COVID, total this week:  .68. Thanks, Matty. Someone should bury you in an iceberg for the next thousand years, you craphead. 

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Two of those  three are long gone in competitive leagues. Any openings? Do you play for money? 

34 minutes ago, stratmel said:

FU Matt OK-we're rockin'-with-30.5-points-last-week-without-Ridley Ryan.117 yds passing=  4.68 points. 2 INT's= -4 points. In my lineup this week because Murray is out and Rothliesburger got COVID, total this week:  .68. Thanks, Matty. Someone should bury you in an iceberg for the next thousand years, you craphead. 

Feel for you but the iceberg comment made me laugh 🤣😅

52 minutes ago, stratmel said:

HA-we've had our league for 30 years now, 6 of us have been in it the whole time. Hardly any trades ever happen but the waivers are always busy right at 6 am on Tuesdays-we can't pick players between 10 am Sunday until 6 am Tuesday. I think it's stupid, we should be able to pick up and drop 24/7.

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Two of those  three are long gone in competitive leagues. Any openings? Do you play for money? 

Read above, meant to send it to you. Only 100-entry fee, 400-winner, nothing major.

1 hour ago, stratmel said:

Yeah in addition to Pitts and Patterson, I was forced to start "Matty Ice'.  I would have been better off starting Vanilla Ice

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Oh, I also have Mike Davis but he's been completely worthless this year.  I'm sure Patterson will get hurt as soon as I finally cut bait on him though. 

Way to go a$$hat🤬🤬

32 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Way to go a$$hat🤬🤬

Wait, what? Did CP get hurt or something??? 

Edit: just saw the report.  I'm sorry man.  TBH, I still don't know if I could trust Davis though. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Wait, what? Did CP get hurt or something??? 

Edit: just saw the report.  I'm sorry man.  TBH, I still don't know if I could trust Davis though. 

You are dead to me🤣😅

Plus Jones got hurt & I have Hendo on a buy next week.......I hit the trifecta😭