Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

CNN has footage of AOC getting all fired up

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Facewise. And I will adjust to a 6, which puts her in the top 1/2 of a 1-10 scale.  No way is she a 7, though. That would be homerism. 

To me her face looks something more like an archeological find in some Indiana Jones movie. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

To me her face looks something more like an archeological find in some Indiana Jones movie. 

They accuse me of being political and some of these guys no doubt thought Hillary was hot in the 90s. Seriously I knew people that would say that, and she was a 4 using the best light and filters. Sarah Palin cracked into 7 territory,  she was bring home good looking and none of them ever said anything about her. 6 for AOCs face is on the generous side.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Facewise. And I will adjust to a 6, which puts her in the top 1/2 of a 1-10 scale.  No way is she a 7, though. That would be homerism. 

You are out of your fcking mind.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

ha

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

They accuse me of being political and some of these guys no doubt thought Hillary was hot in the 90s. Seriously I knew people that would say that, and she was a 4 using the best light and filters. Sarah Palin cracked into 7 territory,  she was bring home good looking and none of them ever said anything about her. 6 for AOCs face is on the generous side.

come on now.  no one said Hillary was attractive at all.  and nearly everyone thought Palin was cute.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

come on now.  no one said Hillary was attractive at all.  and nearly everyone thought Palin was cute.

I hope Hillary doesn’t see this. :nono:

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol

I don't get it. How could anyone be loser enough to want to date that dirty skank?

She goes in to say that Republicans make “obvious” and “deranged” sexual remarks about her.

It is dangerous to allow that to be said without rebuke.  A chronic mistake of the R party is allowing the Ds to establish the parameters of the dialogue.

No R has publicly made any sexual or sexualized comments about her.  But if you allow her to say this without pushback, then it becomes the truth.

34 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

She goes in to say that Republicans make “obvious” and “deranged” sexual remarks about her.

It is dangerous to allow that to be said without rebuke.  A chronic mistake of the R party is allowing the Ds to establish the parameters of the dialogue.

No R has publicly made any sexual or sexualized comments about her.  But if you allow her to say this without pushback, then it becomes the truth.

In my best ghetto intonation....

Word.

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol

That guy looks like the beta male she keeps as her convenient boyfriend, while she gets her kink on with real men.  Also it looks like she is day drinking, which is a plus.  :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't get it. How could anyone be loser enough to want to date that dirty skank?

I know, right..I bet your your boyfriend is a lot hotter.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I know, right..I bet your your boyfriend is a lot hotter.

Oh. Burn. :rolleyes:

That's all you libs on this site have left in the tank. "I don't like you. You're gay!!" 

:doh:

On 11/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, TimmySmith said:

You all can google the images yourselves.   But there was a time, probably going back to when Slick Willy was the AG of AR.    Hillary actually looked OK.    I'm not going say "hot", but she was maybe a 6-7 range.