Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Dan Crenshaw - A true American hero

• Haha 1

Love Crenshaw.    Please god give me a Desantis/Crenshaw ticket in 2024.    

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Love Crenshaw.    Please god give me a Desantis/Crenshaw ticket in 2024.    

I have a great catchy slogan for that.

TheEyesHaveIt

it is an interesting topic for Crenshaw to speak on considering in some (small) way- his national profile raised quite a bit because of backlash to a dumb and unnecessary joke Pete Davidson made on SNL. That led to Crenshaw appearing on SNL the following week and he even credited it to some degree in his speech.

I do think he is right that too many on the left conflate "I don't like what you said," with "I disagree with what you said..." and the hurt feelings and all but he is smart enough to know that Fake News and stuff like that is coming mostly from the right and does the same thing of conflating the two. It doesn't surround personal reaction to what is said but it is equally dishonest in how it is presented. 

But in aggregate he is a good  person for the GOP brand., 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

it is an interesting topic for Crenshaw to speak on considering in some (small) way- his national profile raised quite a bit because of backlash to a dumb and unnecessary joke Pete Davidson made on SNL. That led to Crenshaw appearing on SNL the following week and he even credited it to some degree in his speech.

I do think he is right that too many on the left conflate "I don't like what you said," with "I disagree with what you said..." and the hurt feelings and all but he is smart enough to know that Fake News and stuff like that is coming mostly from the right and does the same thing of conflating the two. It doesn't surround personal reaction to what is said but it is equally dishonest in how it is presented. 

Crenshaw went on SNL and was cool with it. I don't think he is the one that was butthurt.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Crenshaw went on SNL and was cool with it. I don't think he is the one that was butthurt.

I don't know if he was or wasn't but he certainly benefited from people being hurt about it. 

52 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I love how you just casually make this as a "statement of fact".     Really, mostly coming from the right, eh?     You mean like;  Russian collusion, bounties on soldiers in Afghanistan, Trump said "inject bleach" and "Nazis are fine people", Jussie Smollet,  standing in front of burning buildings and saying "these protests are mostly peaceful",  white supremacist's are the US's biggest terror threat, Stacey Abrams saying she won the GA election, Hillary saying she had the 2016 election stolen,  BO saying "you can keep your doctor",  Biden saying he was a negotiator at the end of the 7 Day war,  the Afghanistan withdrawal was "successful",  etc. etc. etc.    There isn't enough space on the internet to list all of the left's lies just in the last several years.   

What have you got from the right?   That the election was stolen?    Trump misplayed that one by focusing too much on the voting systems.   But there was more than enough "irregularities" in that election that it is at worst a debatable point,  but not "fake news".   

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I love how you just casually make this as a "statement of fact".     Really, mostly coming from the right, eh?     You mean like;  Russian collusion, bounties on soldiers in Afghanistan, Trump said "inject bleach" and "Nazis are fine people", Jussie Smollet,  standing in front of burning buildings and saying "these protests are mostly peaceful",  white supremacist's are the US's biggest terror threat, Stacey Abrams saying she won the GA election, Hillary saying she had the 2016 election stolen,  BO saying "you can keep your doctor",  Biden saying he was a negotiator at the end of the 7 Day war,  the Afghanistan withdrawal was "successful",  etc. etc. etc.    There isn't enough space on the internet to list all of the left's lies just in the last several years.   

What have you got from the right?   That the election was stolen?    Trump misplayed that one by focusing too much on the voting systems.   But there was more than enough "irregularities" in that election that it is at worst a debatable point,  but not "fake news".   

Yeah...I caught that too.   And after he said that it invalidated anything he said before or after.  Anyone that biased cannot be believed to have any factual opinion, whatsoever.  They are just just manipulated by the media into nothing more than a regurgitating mouthpiece.  Shame but that's just fact.   

• Like 2

He's a RINO who bends the knee to his jew masters.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He's a RINO who bends the knee to his jew masters.

bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.

j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.

bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.

j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go.

j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.

bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.

j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.

j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.

j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.

bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.

j_gurli3: thats it.

bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

34 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Jesus tap dancin' Christ.

The cries of "Fake News" come from the right just about always. Yes Smollet is an idiot and lied- he's not a politician. And it is not just stuff where the left pushes something through, it was used as "No I disagree, fake news," because Trump even said it about Wallace and FOX News at times. "Fake News" for him, and many on the right...has become "Things I don't agree with" as opposed to what Smollet did. The rest of your stuff is your spin or altered perspective of events because some of them are "debatable points"

And a debatable point on the election? Why because he personally lost? It has been shut down at every turn by courts up and down the system. It was a stupid point. 

I tried to agree with you that Crenshaw has an interesting perspective on this- then you chose to do the thing you wrote a long dumb missive about me doing the other day. Good job on you Internet champ. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I like guys who don't lose an eye. 

or take eye for an eye too seriously

19 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Jesus tap dancin' Christ.

The cries of "Fake News" come from the right just about always. Yes Smollet is an idiot and lied- he's not a politician. And it is not just stuff where the left pushes something through, it was used as "No I disagree, fake news," because Trump even said it about Wallace and FOX News at times. "Fake News" for him, and many on the right...has become "Things I don't agree with" as opposed to what Smollet did. The rest of your stuff is your spin or altered perspective of events because some of them are "debatable points"

And a debatable point on the election? Why because he personally lost? It has been shut down at every turn by courts up and down the system. It was a stupid point. 

I tried to agree with you that Crenshaw has an interesting perspective on this- then you chose to do the thing you wrote a long dumb missive about me doing the other day. Good job on you Internet champ. 

You are such a hack.   Just following the script from the playbook:

1)  Make a statement as fact that is actually not a fact and not universally accepted

2)  Get called out to back up said statement

3)  React by saying something along the lines of; "calm down, why are you freaking out over this.   It's a non-issue or a not significant issue", then change the focus from the bogus claim you made.   Deflect from the substance of the issues because you can't defend your position.  

Every fukin time.    Think about it.    CRT isn't taught in schools, here's evidence that its beliefs are being taught, why are you freaking out over a non-issue?     There are more than 2 genders.   That is biologically and physically impossible.   Why are you freaking out about this, it's just a personal decision thing.     All Trump voters are racist, that's wildly inaccurate and a smear of millions of Americans,  why don't you care about the plight of AA's in the US?    Every time.   Doubt it - just watch the news cycles for a couple of months.   Every time.  

PS - in the list of things that I just quickly came up with, I can't believe I missed the biggest one.    Brett motherfuking Kavanaugh.   Yah that was definitely right wing fake news.   And your favorite politician, AOC, just repeated this past week that same slander.   The Kavanaugh thing was the moment when I gave up on Dems.   Nope, sorry - you do that and you are now dead to me.     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You are such a hack.   Just following the script from the playbook:

1)  Make a statement as fact that is actually not a fact and not universally accepted

2)  Get called out to back up said statement

3)  React by saying something along the lines of; "calm down, why are you freaking out over this.   It's a non-issue or a not significant issue", then change the focus from the bogus claim you made.   Deflect from the substance of the issues because you can't defend your position.  

Every fukin time.    Think about it.    CRT isn't taught in schools, here's evidence that its beliefs are being taught, why are you freaking out over a non-issue?     There are more than 2 genders.   That is biologically and physically impossible.   Why are you freaking out about this, it's just a personal decision thing.     All Trump voters are racist, that's wildly inaccurate and a smear of millions of Americans,  why don't you care about the plight of AA's in the US?    Every time.   Doubt it - just watch the news cycles for a couple of months.   Every time.  

PS - in the list of things that I just quickly came up with, I can't believe I missed the biggest one.    Brett motherfuking Kavanaugh.   Yah that was definitely right wing fake news.   And your favorite politician, AOC, just repeated this past week that same slander.   The Kavanaugh thing was the moment when I gave up on Dems.   Nope, sorry - you do that and you are now dead to me.     

Yes you look cool after I explained and clarified what I said to go back and just repeat a bunch of Masshole gibberish. 

1.) I appreciate you consider my opinion a fact. Rest assured your opinion is seen by me as just a bunch of horsesh!t

2.) I'm not relitigating the things you mentioned. You dopes tried- and failed miserably- to twist what I said because that is your playbook. Argue enough false truths supported by stupid tv personalities and you think you are right. 

3.)  AOC is a dumbass that needs to pipe down and stop pretending like she has any value to the larger Democratic party as a whole. Her spiel works in New York but doesn't play around the country. But I know she is the right wing boogeyman for some reason pretending like anyone really listens to her or cares what she thinks.

4.) I didn't agree with the Kavanaugh stuff either. Attack a person on their record or their judicial decisions but pulling straws out of his personal life that weren't really there was weak and unfair. 

5.) Don't care what you or the other dopes here think but I'm not a Democrat. Never have been. You guys have this idea that anything that isn't fealty to Trump is Democrat. 

6.) I know you have only 15 minutes to cram all the things into one post before the Internet timer goes off at the library but try to be a little more coherent with your stuff. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Fake news is coming mostly from the right. Hilarious. Just Fockin funny. Uh, Russia? 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes you look cool after I explained and clarified what I said to go back and just repeat a bunch of Masshole gibberish. 

1.) I appreciate you consider my opinion a fact. Rest assured your opinion is seen by me as just a bunch of horsesh!t

2.) I'm not relitigating the things you mentioned. You dopes tried- and failed miserably- to twist what I said because that is your playbook. Argue enough false truths supported by stupid tv personalities and you think you are right. 

3.)  AOC is a dumbass that needs to pipe down and stop pretending like she has any value to the larger Democratic party as a whole. Her spiel works in New York but doesn't play around the country. But I know she is the right wing boogeyman for some reason pretending like anyone really listens to her or cares what she thinks.

4.) I didn't agree with the Kavanaugh stuff either. Attack a person on their record or their judicial decisions but pulling straws out of his personal life that weren't really there was weak and unfair. 

5.) Don't care what you or the other dopes here think but I'm not a Democrat. Never have been. You guys have this idea that anything that isn't fealty to Trump is Democrat. 

6.) I know you have only 15 minutes to cram all the things into one post before the Internet timer goes off at the library but try to be a little more coherent with your stuff. 

AOC doesn’t play around the country. Really? She’s one of the biggest bail reform/ criminal justice reform pushers there is. Obviously it’s playing out around the country. It’s going great. I love all of you bail reform sheep. Never set foot inside a courtroom and observed how it goes down,    But are adamant that it has to be changed. That’s because idiots like AOC told you so. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

AOC doesn’t play around the country. Really? She’s one of the biggest bail reform/ criminal justice reform pushers there is. Obviously it’s playing out around the country. It’s going great. I love all of you bail reform sheep. Never set foot inside a courtroom and observed how it goes down,    But are adamant that it has to be changed. That’s because idiots like AOC told you so. 

I know you are scared of women but AOC is the least scary person in just about every way and if she was as powerful and influential as you think she is than be ready for her 8 year run starting in like 2028

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I know you are scared of women but AOC is the least scary person in just about every way and if she was as powerful and influential as you think she is than be ready for her 8 year run starting in like 2028

You just don’t understand how our political system works, obviously. I’ll explain. The majority controls the committees. The committees  set the agenda. When you put the left in charge, then leftists set the agenda. I’d like you to tell me how many democrats are against the Green New Deal? Bail Reform? Not many, because  it’s the agenda. And AOC is part of setting that agenda. Saying she has no influence outside of her district is either naive or ignorant.  Get it now? I doubt it. I tried. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just don’t understand how our political system works, obviously. I’ll explain. The majority controls the committees. The committees  set the agenda. When you put the left in charge, then leftists set the agenda. I’d like you to tell me how many democrats are against the Green New Deal? Bail Reform? Not many, because  it’s the agenda. And AOC is part of setting that agenda. Saying she has no influence outside of her district is either naive or ignorant.  Get it now? I doubt it. I tried. 

So scared of a Catholic girl from the Bronx that you think she is a leading force in political policy in America. And in a thread about a solid guy for the GOP. 

So ridiculous. 

I know its the girl thing that terrifies you too. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So scared of a Catholic girl from the Bronx that you think she is a leading force in political policy in America. And in a thread about a solid guy for the GOP. 

So ridiculous. 

From the Bronx. Lol. She’sfrom Yorktown, in Westchester. Rich kid. Whiteyville. You believe in fairy tales. 

Well Crenshaw had a good run but he will be turned on here now by some:

“There are two types of members of Congress: there is performance artists and there is legislators,” Crenshaw said. “Performance artists are the ones who get all of the attention, the ones you think are more conservative because they know how to say slogans real well. They know how to recite the lines that they know our voters want to hear.”

He then went on to call out members of the Freedom Caucus, which includes, among others, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) among others.

“What you hear so often is not true. It’s not true. We have grifters in our midst…I mean in the conservative movement. Lie after lie after lie because they know something psychologically about the conservative heart. We’re worried about what people are going to do to us, what people are going to infringe upon us, that’s the nature of conservatism,” he continued.

He then pivoted to praise Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), who is one of two Republicans sitting on the House Select Committee investigation the events of January 6th and has fallen out of favor with former President Donald Trump, and his followers, despite — as Crenshaw notes — he voted with Trump 99 percent of the time.

52 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

“There are two types of members of Congress: there is performance artists and there is legislators,” Crenshaw said. “Performance artists are the ones who get all of the attention, the ones you think are more conservative because they know how to say slogans real well. They know how to recite the lines that they know our voters want to hear.”

He then went on to call out members of the Freedom Caucus, which includes, among others, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) among others.

“What you hear so often is not true. It’s not true. We have grifters in our midst…I mean in the conservative movement. Lie after lie after lie because they know something psychologically about the conservative heart. We’re worried about what people are going to do to us, what people are going to infringe upon us, that’s the nature of conservatism,” he continued.

He then pivoted to praise Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), who is one of two Republicans sitting on the House Select Committee investigation the events of January 6th and has fallen out of favor with former President Donald Trump, and his followers, despite — as Crenshaw notes — he voted with Trump 99 percent of the time.

Guys STOP feeding the retarded troll. You know he is dumb as fock and isn’t going to change his mind. Let him talk to his own self 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

So ridiculous. 

Sean,

Your mask is slipping.  AOC is not a Catholic girl from the Bronx.  I have no idea why anyone would start a thread praising RINO, Israel-firster, Dan Crenshaw.

59 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And praising Adam Kinzinger should be the last nail for him.  Is a thread praising Liz Cheney as a real stand up Republican next?

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Guys STOP feeding the retarded troll. You know he is dumb as fock and isn’t going to change his mind. Let him talk to his own self 

That is not nice to talk about Crenshaw in that manner. He is a war hero. 

34 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Sean,

Your mask is slipping.  AOC is not a Catholic girl from the Bronx.  I have no idea why anyone would start a thread praising RINO, Israel-firster, Dan Crenshaw.

She was literally born in the Bronx. Raised in Parkchester until 5 and then moved to Yorktown Heights. So she was literally born in the Bronx and lived there for 5 years. I mean yeah Parkchester is different than some areas of the Bronx but I didn't say she was born in squalor or anything.  

What mask? I already said I think she is a dummy and not nearly as important as she (or I guess hardcore dumbass) thinks she is. 

And I guess ask ejdr why he praises Crenshaw. Or you can ask Masshole- and once he can steal some coins from his piggy bank to buy a few minutes of Internet at the library he will answer. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

That is not nice to talk about Crenshaw in that manner. He is a war hero. 

She was literally born in the Bronx. Raised in Parkchester until 5 and then moved to Yorktown Heights. So she was literally born in the Bronx and lived there for 5 years. 

What mask? I already said I think she is a dummy and not nearly as important as she (or I guess hardcore dumbass) thinks she is. 

And I guess ask ejdr why he praises Crenshaw. Or you can ask Masshole- and once he can steal some coins from his piggy bank to buy a few minutes of Internet at the library he will answer. 

Neither is she Catholic.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Neither is she Catholic.

She was born into a Catholic family. What religious denomination do you think she is now if she is one?

If you criticize AOC it’s because  she’s a woman. I you criticize MTG it’s not.  Got it. Nice work Sean 

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Sean,

Oy Vey gotta support Isreal. Greatest ally and all. We send them trillions and offer them protection under our wing. I guess it's fair they send us dual citizens to work in our government as elected officials and top cabinet spots, control our education, art, banks, and media. After all, they are white unless someone points out that whiteness then they are Jewish.

6 gorillion after all.

4 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

So her ancestry is Jewish, her family is/was Catholic at her birth. I would tend to think- like you- at this point that she is probably an atheist who bends to the whim of whomever she is talking to.

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So her ancestry is Jewish, her family is/was Catholic at her birth. I would tend to think- like you- at this point that she is probably an atheist who bends to the whim of whomever she is talking to.

AOC from the block. Lol. Only a complete tool would buy and then repeat her bullshit. Rich kid who went to a private college and did nothing more than be a part time bartender before being cast in her role by her handlers. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he fell out of favor to me when he supported red flag laws

Bingo

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sure they were.  George Soros doesn't finance Catholics.

On 12/6/2021 at 11:59 AM, Sean Mooney said:

he is smart enough to know that Fake News and stuff like that is coming mostly from the right and does the same thing of conflating the two. 

Glenn Greenwald earlier this week:

But the far more damaging, destructive, organized and coordinated disinformation campaigns come from major corporate media outlets themselves and their security-state partners — particularly the corporate outlets that most vocally and flamboyantly claim to be so profoundly concerned about disinformation that they want to censor the internet in the name of stopping it. They are the ones who spent the last five years flooding the country with demented CIA-constructed conspiracies about a Kremlin takeover of the U.S. using clandestine sexual blackmail over the president and hallucinating Russian agents hiding under every bed; so many fabrications were disseminated under the rubric of that fairy tale that it is genuinely hard to choose the worst.

Arguably the most pernicious and prolific disseminator of organized disinformation campaigns is NBC News, which includes its cable unit MSNBC. We have spent the last several months working on a mini-documentary demonstrating how most of the coordinated lies from the U.S. security state were spread by a tiny handful of pundits, three of whom — Rachel Maddow, all-but-official CIA spokesman Ken Dilanian, and former Bush/Cheney spokesperson Nicolle Wallace — work for NBC News.

I am sure that GG will be dismissed by some here as a "right wing mouthpiece"  (which is laughable).    

Here's the whole article, worth a read:   The Real Disinformation Agents: Watch as NBC News Tells Four Blatant Lies in a Two-Minute Clip (substack.com)

I don’t care for Crenshaw. He want’s to play nice with the other side too much.  Pass.