Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Women, it's really simple

And when you're not in the mood just relax and go with it. It'll be over in a few minutes and then you can get back to what you were doing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I'm dating a chick right now, the first time in 15 years.  She instigates sex, which is absurd to me.  I am so not used to this and quite honestly, if you instigated it once a week I'm down, but daily, I'm 49.  I'd rather take a nap than have sex.  Leave my D alone.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

And when you're not in the mood just relax and go with it. I'll be over in a few minutes and then you can get back to what you were doing. 

My_point_exactly._Good_to_see_that_people_see_it_d132975652374dd27d77f0b722a8d63f.png.6d63bba473e972731767ff283d289976.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I'm dating a chick right now, the first time in 15 years.  She instigates sex, which is absurd to me.  I am so not used to this and quite honestly, if you instigated it once a week I'm down, but daily, I'm 49.  I'd rather take a nap than have sex.  Leave my D alone.

yep these women in their 40's are insatiable, I can give them a good 2 hour session but then leave me alone the rest of the night at least

And in addition, please STFU, we do not need to know your every thought and feeling on every focking thing that is transpiring every focking minute of the day......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What most women don’t understand is this:  suck or fck, and everything will be fine with the relationship.

There will be no problems as long as you are making me ejaculate.

Women bosses suck. Even women say that. What can be said in one minute turns into a ten minute, one way conversation.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Women bosses suck. Even women say that. What can be said in one minute turns into a ten minute, one way conversation.  

But they do have t1ts.  So at least there is something to stare at as they ramble on.

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

Easy way to solve that … marry her.

1 hour ago, The PosterFormerlyKnownAs said:

Easy way to solve that … marry her.

This man is a genius.

• Haha 1

It's gotten to the point where during sex I'm like looking for something that might make me think of something else.  Not that she's not sexy but like, we just did this last night, so I'm staring at her purse on the floor by the couch and trying to imagine that she's the babysitter but she's like almost forty and no matter how hard I try, I can't get past that reality.  

...and  not all of you should wear skin-tight leggings.  If there were a thousand camel pedicurists, it wouldn't be enough for all the camel toes out there.