Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Hmm…ok. 

So I guess we are technically doing what we said we would do but it’s pretty comical. We’re throwing tons of money at a total losing cause. Because of course we are.

Your thinking on this is very myopic. We are winning by exposing and greatly weakening Russia, and we’re doing it without losing a single American life. You could not hope for better. Now that said, it’d be great if Russia would fold up and go home so Ukrainians could stop dying and having their country destroyed.

You need to stop watching the news.  Did the leaders of we call and ask your permission for any of this.  If this becomes a shooting war between the two we's will you still seem so confident in your analysis?  Russia will get what she wanted all along and all that it took was for the west to press them to act and for Ukraine to be willing accomplices as they watch their nation burn to the ground for nothing and somehow people like you will still think that you are winning somehow.

When this is said and done, Ukraine will never join NATO, and Donetsk and Luhansk will be entirely independent. Russia will own an entire land bridge to Crimea and whether you like it or not that is a fact.  This could have been avoided but many in Ukraine are dumb like you and would rather watch their nation smolder. 

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Your thinking on this is very myopic. We are winning by exposing and greatly weakening Russia, and we’re doing it without losing a single American life. You could not hope for better. Now that said, it’d be great if Russia would fold up and go home so Ukrainians could stop dying and having their country destroyed.

It’s not so much that. I mean these are complex issues and none of us really have the answers here. I’m just trying to work through the idea that we are supposed to be protecting them but also not really protecting them. I mean it’s great we’re going to expose Russia but I didn’t really need to spend billions and billions of dollars to do that and get to the brink of a nuclear war to show that they were corrupt. 

I mean it feels all very naïve to think Ukraine was going to win this war. They are putting up a good fight but the end result is still going to be the same and he’s going to get all of his people killed in country destroyed in the process

What do we get out of a Russian defeat? What do we lose with a Russian victory? I would just like one of the chickenhawks to tell me what the stakes are. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What do we get out of a Russian defeat? What do we lose with a Russian victory? I would just like one of the chickenhawks to tell me what the stakes are. 

Biden has told them that Ukraine must be rooted for. Isn't that enough?  Who are you to question the doddering dean of corruption. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Biden has told them that Ukraine must be rooted for. Isn't that enough?  Who are you to question the doddering dean of corruption. 

The only thing I see going on is higher  gas prices and dead Ukrainians and Russians. Putin still wakes up everyday with a nice breakfast and a hummer from one of his super models. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only thing I see going on is higher  gas prices and dead Ukrainians and Russians. Putin still wakes up everyday with a nice breakfast and a hummer from one of his super models. 

He also wakes up everyday as practically zero threat to the US. But, certainly 1/10 of the threat that China is.  The same China that gave Pelosi the "virus" when she wanted a diplomatic trip to Taiwan.  Anyone heard how she is doing?  

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He also wakes up everyday as practically zero threat to the US. But, certainly 1/10 of the threat that China is.  The same China that gave Pelosi the "virus" when she wanted a diplomatic trip to Taiwan.  Anyone heard how she is doing?  

A remarkable recovery. Kills most alcoholic 90 year old,s. But she’s good to go. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's early so she is probably only about 4 vodka's in so far. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A remarkable recovery. Kills most alcoholic 90 year old,s. But she’s good to go. 

And somehow didn't give it to sleepy Joe with direct contact. She's a walking miracle.  

Update:  She is now negative.  No word yet on her Taiwan excursion. 

There has been no declaration of war. Still considered military maneuvers so to speak.  There has been no official declaration of war, not sure what the difference is. 

I don’t know about Russia, but the US president does it like that to get around having to have Congress declare War.  Maybe some rules/laws in Russia made Putin do the same.  Just a guess at a possibility.

On 4/17/2022 at 9:04 AM, IGotWorms said:

One last time, say it with me: they are a western democracy.

We want to foster and protect western democracy.

Particularly against autocratic regimes.

They also provide a bit of a buffer for the NATO states, which we actually are obliged to protect. But that’s perhaps a secondary issue.

That’s about it, really. If that doesn’t do it for you, well then I don’t know what to say :dunno:

What is your definition of a western democracy?

What’s going on with those Russian oligarchs? Haven’t heard much. Are they eating soup out of a can and driving Yugos yet? 

Well, here we go with the next Russian offensive. Weeeeeeee!

So many lies.  So many. And to think, Bidens NSA, Jake Sullivan, who is balls deep in the Russia hoax, is the one telling us what’s going on in a war involving Russia. . It’s like a bad television drama. It’s almost like having the guy who was in charge of the funding of the lab that the coronavirus was developed and escaped from be in charge of the policy for it and information about its origins. 

• Thanks 2

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/full-embargo-russian-oil-would-send-brent-185bbl-jpmorgan

:lol:

It reminds me of that old joke:

An Englishman, a Frenchman, and a Polak were exploring the seven seas when they came across an island inhabited by cannibals. After eating their victims, these cannibals would use their victim's skin to make canoes.

They were captured, and each one was given the option to kill himself and choose how he would die.

The Englishman was first and requested a pistol. " For the Queen!!" he yelled and shot himself in the head.

The Frenchman was next and requested a Sabre. "Viva La France!!" He exclaimed, before running himself through with the sword.

It's the Polak's turn and he requests a fork. "A Fork?" The chief cannibal asks. "Yes, a fork"

The Polak grabs the fork, begins to stab himself repeatedly in the chest, and yells "you're not going to make a canoe out of me!!!"

This fake shadow war Biden is running is making the globalists rich while killing the American citizen.   We fully know who the real traitors to America are.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This fake shadow war Biden is running is making the globalists rich while killing the American citizen.   We fully know who the real traitors to America are.  

Yeah Americans dying everywhere in this war. It’s awful :wacko:

• Confused 2

44 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's official: You're just as deluded, paranoid and mentally ill as JustinDischarge.

Congrats!

:first::headbanger:

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's official: You're just as deluded, paranoid and mentally ill as JustinDischarge.

Congrats!

:first::headbanger:

Hold on now, Timmy Smiff is more troll than truly nuts

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Hold on now, Timmy Smiff is more troll than truly nuts

Why are you a traitor to America? 

• Confused 1

On 4/17/2022 at 9:08 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, how'd that go for Nazi Germany? So far, Ukraine is winning.

Yeah, they have been kicking ass the whole time. Now two days later, "They're losing" :(

Focking idiot. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

They’ll never hold it

Nope, they won't. 

59 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, they have been kicking ass the whole time. Now two days later, "They're losing" :(

Focking idiot. 

So you ignore the fact that the Ukers have taken back cities, pushed back the Russians, killed tens of thousands of Russian shoulders and destroyed thousands of pieces in favor of the loss of a city they weren't supposed to hold for very long in the first place.

What a childish, ignorant dumbass you are. 

Biden wanted this war. Hell, he needed it. 

If Putin gets what he seems to have wanted. A land bridge to Crimea and Ukraine staying out of NATO then all those people in Ukraine died for nothing. Just like our 13 Marines and sailor in Afghanistan in August. Biden is such a loser. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Putin gets what he seems to have wanted. A land bridge to Crimea and Ukraine staying out of NATO then all those people in Ukraine died for nothing. Just like our 13 Marines and sailor in Afghanistan in August. Biden is such a loser. 

So you're comparing the Afghanistan pullout to Russian's invasion of Ukraine and blaming Biden for both of them.

Geebus.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

biden's followers are to blame. Focking not only voting him in, but now constantly making excuses for all the destruction he is causing in the country and overseas. And they can't stop screaming Trump all the focking time. 

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you ignore the fact that the Ukers have taken back cities, pushed back the Russians, killed tens of thousands of Russian shoulders and destroyed thousands of pieces in favor of the loss of a city they weren't supposed to hold for very long in the first place.

What a childish, ignorant dumbass you are. 

The ukers are winning the ukers are winning. :banana:

The ukers lost. :(

Focking idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

biden's followers are to blame. Focking not only voting him in, but now constantly making excuses for all the destruction he is causing in the country and overseas. And they can't stop screaming Trump all the focking time. 

Them too. But he never stopped telling everyone about his foreign policy experience. You would think he would have done something when Putin rushed to the border just weeks after creepy Joe took over. He didn’t do squat. Then when he does do something, Afghanistan, it’s a complete disaster and got our people killed. Trump was so much better on foreign policy.  

Repugnant Putin apologists. Disgusting and unAmerican. Rooting for tyranny, slurping up propaganda, embracing conspiracy theories and worshipping a wanna-be autocrat.

Terrible.

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden wanted this war. Hell, he needed it. 

Approval rating lower than ever. So how has it helped? :blink:

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Approval rating lower than ever. So how has it helped? :blink:

I didn’t say it helped. I don’t know why, after all this time and seeing this guys career your whole life, you haven’t figured out the very simple, basic thing about Biden. He’s a loser. It’s that simple.  He gets nothing right.