Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can count to 3 and I know that if you’ve been married 3 times you’re most likely the problem. 

Your obsession with my marriages adds up to a lot of creepy.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. They are running away with this war. No way they lose now. 

Imagine hating the POTUS so much that you’re rooting for Putin. :( 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine after being the most prolific troll in the history of this board that this is the best you can come up with. So 2 months ago.  

Just now, MDC said:

Imagine liking biden and his authoritarian ways. And Imagine how he is severely blowing it by supporting all this Ukrainian bloodshed. 

I guess when it comes to you and biden, being weak and having small minds is something you have in common. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

That's just Cuckercucks being Cuckercucks.

To make up for the Russian shortfall, I have massively increased my gas production.

Good lord, it's like I'm being followed around by a garulous Duck with ADD - in a go-cart. 

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I still don't know why I'm supposed to hate him. Other than media tell me Russian man bad. I mean I know that's more than good enough for you but what has he done as a super power that we haven't?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I still don't know why I'm supposed to hate him. Other than media tell me Russian man bad. I mean I know that's more than good enough for you but what has he done as a super power that we haven't?

There’s a lot of grey area between hating Putin and actively cheering on a guy who openly rigs elections and disappears his political opponents because you think Russia winning would make the POTUS look bad. 

I don’t hate Putin myself but some of you folks actually love the guy and it’s pretty cringey and sad. :( 

The Pentagon admitted that we are training Ukraine troops in Germany. We are about this close to sending in “advisors”. Great. 

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

mdc is a liberal crack pipe. Always pushing stupidity. Never knowing anything.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

He started the biggest war in Europe since World War II. Tens of thousands of people have died. A free country is in peril. His own people are kept in the dark and suffer the economic consequences. He has no moral compass. He is greedy and has stolen untold amounts of money for he and the oligarchs. He takes out his enemies, sometimes with poison.

A real swell guy you got there.

Biggest world-stage dooshbag since Hitler.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He started the biggest war in Europe since World War II. Tens of thousands of people have died. A free country is in peril. His own people are kept in the dark and suffer the economic consequences. He has no moral compass. He is greedy and has stolen untold amounts of money for he and the oligarchs. He takes out his enemies, sometimes with poison.

A real swell guy you got there.

Biggest world-stage dooshbag since Hitler.

Not so long ago you said Trump was the closest thing to Hitler we have seen. So the new order is: 

Hitler 

Putin

Trump

I have that right? 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ukers kill another general

Just figured out today what Ukers are. Lib death currency. 

Current exchange rate is 5000 Ukers = 1 Russian general. A trade that all lib couch pilots will make all day. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not so long ago you said Trump was the closest thing to Hitler we have seen. So the new order is: 

Hitler 

Putin

Clownzo

I have that right? 

No, Clownzo is No. 1.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, Clownzo is No. 1.

Your feeble attempt to deflect from your stupidity isn’t working. How can a newsman like yourself be so uninformed? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your feeble attempt to deflect from your stupidity isn’t working. How can a newsman like yourself be so uninformed? 

Only Clownzo while in power ordered an attack on his own government to stay in office. Sick.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You have your talking points. I've heard them before. Now do some additional research on Chechnya, Syria, and what happens to Putins opponents. You will see that those feeding you those talking points are intentionally not telling you the whole story on Putin. He was a bad guy way before Ukraine

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Imagine hating trump so much you wish for America to fail

This sounds more like conservatives with Biden

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This sounds more like conservatives with Biden

really?  We want america to succeed as AMERICA not some third world sh1t hole that is under chinese control

If biden came out and said I am pro free speech, 2a, and closing the borders every conservative would cheer, but since hes against all those hes trying to destroy the country

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

You have your talking points. I've heard them before. Now do some additional research on Chechnya, Syria, and what happens to Putins opponents. You will see that those feeding you those talking points are intentionally not telling you the whole story on Putin. He was a bad guy way before Ukraine

According to Pimpadoosh Trump was worse. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

really?  We want america to succeed as AMERICA not some third world sh1t hole that is under chinese control

If biden came out and said I am pro free speech, 2a, and closing the borders every conservative would cheer, but since hes against all those hes trying to destroy the country

If Biden did all that and opened up the oil spigot and stoped putting so many freaks in charge he could stay in his basement and eat ice cream for the next 7 years and I’d be fine. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

According to Pimpadoosh Trump was worse. 

What does Pimpadoosh have to do with Cdubs comment that he doesn't understand why he's supposed to hate Putin? Let's stay on topic.

8 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

What does Pimpadoosh have to do with Cdubs comment that he doesn't understand why he's supposed to hate Putin? Let's stay on topic.

Showing an example of the left having to constantly hype everything up. Yeah Putin is a bad guy. There are plenty all over the world. The question is why, as a united states citizen, is he supposed to hate him? What does Putin do to us? You fockers and your moral high ground bullshit is the fakest thing around. China is a bigger threat and just as bad as Putin as far as human rights and imprisoning/ disappearing political opponents. Spare the informed your comic book view of world matters. 🇺🇦 

8 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

He's like that scene in "Alien" in which Ash gets exposed and starts flailing all over the place, milk flying everywhere. 

:first:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Showing an example of the left having to constantly hype everything up. Yeah Putin is a bad guy. There are plenty all over the world. The question is why, as a united states citizen, is he supposed to hate him? What does Putin do to us? You fockers and your moral high ground bullshit is the fakest thing around. China is a bigger threat and just as bad as Putin as far as human rights and imprisoning/ disappearing political opponents. Spare the informed your comic book view of world matters. 

The fact that Putin started a war because he felt like it so could probably do it to us too?

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Showing an example of the left having to constantly hype everything up. Yeah Putin is a bad guy. There are plenty all over the world. The question is why, as a united states citizen, is he supposed to hate him? What does Putin do to us? You fockers and your moral high ground bullshit is the fakest thing around. China is a bigger threat and just as bad as Putin as far as human rights and imprisoning/ disappearing political opponents. Spare the informed your comic book view of world matters. 🇺🇦 

Only this particular bad guy launched a brutal, unprovoked attack on a free country and has killed tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children along the way, with many more murders to come. 

There is nothing wrong with despising this kind of thing while acknowledging that China sucks, too. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Only this particular bad guy launched a brutal, unprovoked attack on a free country and has killed tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children along the way, with many more murders to come. 

But per you, Ukraine is kicking their asses!!! Keep it up!!!! :banana:

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. You should hate Xi too. What he's doing to the Uyghurs is absolutely worthy of hate. And again, that's just what gets your attention. There's a lot more there. Same goes for Prince MBS in Saudi. Shouldnt be hard to consistently acknowledge bad people are bad people.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Nope. You should hate Xi too. What he's doing to the Uyghurs is absolutely worthy of hate. And again, that's just what gets your attention. There's a lot more there. Same goes for Prince MBS in Saudi. Shouldnt be hard to consistently acknowledge bad people are bad people.

He's incapable of getting out of his hate lane to acknowledge things outside his blinders are more than worth hating, but he's a Cuckercuck believing what he's told. 

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Well that’s the point. There are regimes all over the world doing horrible things. So Putin doing bad things to another country isn’t enough for me at least to think we should be this involved in this conflict unless it directly affects our well being. And we shouldn’t have been so involved in that country in the first place.  But there was money to be made. And it was. But only for the connected who used our standing and our backing to enrich themselves in corrupt dealings. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's incapable of getting out of his hate lane to acknowledge things outside his blinders are more than worth hating, but he's a Cuckercuck believing what he's told. 

You pipe down and get back in your hole, Rusty. Men are talking. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well that’s the point. There are regimes all over the world doing horrible things. So Putin doing bad things to another country isn’t enough for me at least to think we should be this involved in this conflict unless it directly affects our well being. And we shouldn’t have been so involved in that country in the first place.  But there was money to be made. And it was. But only for the connected who used our standing and our backing to enrich themselves in corrupt dealings. 

Sure, there are bad things happening everywhere. We are involved in Yemen too, just not to this extent. Our closest allies are in Europe, which is why we have been so heavily invested in Europe since WW1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You pipe down and get back in your hole, Rusty. Men are talking. 

Aw, your poor whittle feelings are hurt.

Glad I could contribute!

:overhead:

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Sure, there are bad things happening everywhere. We are involved in Yemen too, just not to this extent. Our closest allies are in Europe, which is why we have been so heavily invested in Europe since WW1

It appears to be a one sided alliance. I don’t like messing around with a nuclear power for reasons that don’t directly affect our well being. Call me nuts. 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Aw, your poor whittle feelings are hurt.

Glad I could contribute!

:overhead:

Shush child, now is not the time. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shush child, now is not the time. 

Clownzo sucks!

Ha!

🛒

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It appears to be a one sided alliance. I don’t like messing around with a nuclear power for reasons that don’t directly affect our well being. Call me nuts. 

No that's not crazy, I'm with you there. We should be supporting Ukraine to a point. I think that point is what is worthy of debate.

I don't like Biden using terms like Genocide and war criminal. I support his decision not to enforce no fly-zones, but I don't like Austin saying they want to weaken Russia. 

Basically, I'm all for supporting Ukraine in their effort to defend themselves, but we should make every effort not to escalate. The problem with a guy like Putin is that it likely doesn't matter. He might escalate to save face.