Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pimpadoosh thinks ww 1 was a good thing for the US. No one else does, but he does. He will just say anything to back this war. 

He's told how to behave and follows orders well.  From a dementia ridden, corrupt globalist no less. 

• Thanks 1

I can’t believe that Germany had the audacity to sink ships that were delivering arms and supply’s to a country they were at war with. Who would have thought that could happen? 

China has ordered its energy companies to stop selling gas to Europe. I bet the Europeans are gonna love this in January.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They sunk our ships that sailed into a war zone. Stay out of war zones if you’re not involved in the war. Stop acting like they sailed into us waters and attacked our ships. 

So if some country declares a war zone that includes waters around one of our allies and trading partners, we're either going to throw up our hands and give up the trading, no matter how severe the economic impact would be for our country, or tolerate the sinking of our ships and the killing of Americans.

That's not America First.

That's America Puzzy.

The founder of the American First philisophy put America first when he realized it was in America's best interest to enter that conflict and help defeat Germany.

Good job, President Wilson!

🇺🇸

Too bad the Republitard presidents who followed him in the 1920s did things that resulted in The Great Depression.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So if some country declares a war zone that includes waters around one of our allies and trading partners, we're either going to throw up our hands and give up the trading, no matter how severe the economic impact would be for our country, or tolerate the sinking of our ships and the killing of Americans.

That's not America First.

That's America Puzzy.

The founder of the American First philisophy put America first when he realized it was in America's best interest to enter that conflict and help defeat Germany.

Good job, President Wilson!

🇺🇸

Too bad the Republitard presidents who followed him in the 1920s did things that resulted in The Great Depression.

Don’t act surprised when you arm a combatant in a war and the other side sinks your shite. We had no business doing that. Yeah, they sunk those ships because they were delivering bread and apples. So stupid.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t act surprised when you arm a combatant in a war and the other side sinks your shite. We had no business doing that. Yeah, they sunk those ships because they were delivering bread and apples. So stupid.  

https://www.dla.mil/About-DLA/News/News-Article-View/Article/1162583/logistics-and-american-entry-into-the-great-war/

Between this announcement and the U.S. declaration of war on April 6, Germany sank 10 U.S. merchant ships. The Housatonic, first ship sunk after the announcement of unrestricted submarine warfare was carrying wheat to the British government. The second ship, the Lyman M. Law, was sunk for carrying what Germany considered lumber — in actuality thin strips of wood used to build lemon crates.

You actually support Germany sinking our ships prior to our military involvement in World War I.

Nice.

😂

You should log out for the day and find something else to do. It's not going very well for you here today, like most days.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www.dla.mil/About-DLA/News/News-Article-View/Article/1162583/logistics-and-american-entry-into-the-great-war/

You actually support Germany sinking our ships prior to our military involvement in World War I.

Nice.

😂

You should log out for the day and find something else to do. It's not going very well for you here today, like most days.

Uh huh. Just wheat. No guns. Thanks Rusty! 

So in order to justify our gambit in Ukraine, pimpadoosh invokes ww1 and the second gulf war. Too funny. lol. He went to big boy college! 

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nice.

😂

You really don’t understand the concept of war do you?

In the end, around 4,000,000 soldiers were mobilized and 116,708 American military personnel died during World War 1 from all causes (influenza, combat and wounds). Over 204,000 were wounded and 757 U.S. civilians died due to military action.

15 hours ago, fandandy said:

Vladimir Putin recently gave a speech in which he said:

“The West is ready to cross every line to preserve the neo-colonial system which allows it to live off the world, to plunder it thanks to the domination of the dollar and technology, to collect an actual tribute from humanity, to extract its primary source of unearned prosperity, the rent paid to the hegemon. The preservation of this annuity is their main, real, and absolutely self-serving motivation. This is why total de-sovereignization is in their interest. This explains their aggression toward independent states, traditional values, and authentic cultures, their attempts to undermine international and integration processes, new global currencies, and technological development centers they cannot control. It is critically important for them to force all countries to surrender their sovereignty to the United States.”

Putin isn't crazy like some of the mainstream media articles try to convince us.  He's articulate and understandable.  I doubt there's a quote from Biden that sounds even half this impressive.  Has Biden ever explained the United States position on anything?  Every time he opens his mouth about foreign affairs the White House has to immediately back track what he said.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So in order to justify our gambit in Ukraine, pimpadoosh invokes ww1 and the second gulf war. Too funny. lol. He went to big boy college! 

No, I'm pointing out that the very founder of America First got us involved militarily in World War I.

Sometimes America First means getting involved to protect our interests, like with World War I and Ukraine.

28 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You really don’t understand the concept of war do you?

In the end, around 4,000,000 soldiers were mobilized and 116,708 American military personnel died during World War 1 from all causes (influenza, combat and wounds). Over 204,000 were wounded and 757 U.S. civilians died due to military action.

Those are statistics, of which I'm well-aware. I've studied quite a bit about World War I.

John Keegan's book "The First World War" is an excellent read.

Oh, please enlighten us regarding the concept of war.

35 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Those are statistics, of which I'm well-aware. I've studied quite a bit about World War I.

John Keegan's book "The First World War" is an excellent read.

Oh, please enlighten us regarding the concept of war.

It's funny to watch you flail. 

45 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's funny to watch you flail. 

I wouldn't classify as a fail pwning MAGAtards through the use of factual information, intelligence and simple common sense, yet without any supportive evidence HT is certain that cargo ship was carrying more than just wheat, and the cover up has been going on for more than a century.

One of my favorite phrases in regard to guys like this is:

Often wrong; never uncertain.

25 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I wouldn't classify as a fail pwning MAGAtards through the use of factual information, intelligence and simple common sense, yet without any supportive evidence HT is certain that cargo ship was carrying more than just wheat, and the cover up has been going on for more than a century.

One of my favorite phrases in regard to guys like this is:

Often wrong; never uncertain.

You try too hard peanut. 

The Lusitania was loaded up with arms. It was on the manifest. Wheat! 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Lusitania was loaded up with arms. It was on the manifest. Wheat! 

So your war butt hurt goes deeper than the Iraq War. You're still butt hurt about a war more than a century ago. 

Are you butt hurt over the First Mithridatic War?

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So your war butt hurt goes deeper than the Iraq War. You're still butt hurt about a war more than a century ago. 

Big boy college! 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Go war go!!! 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big boy college! 

Are you insecure because I went to a Division 1 university while you went through the Mayberry RFD Policy Academy and got a badge about as valuable as Herschel Walker's badge?

:wacko:

Are you insecure because I went to a Division 1 university while you went through the Mayberry RFD Policy Academy and got a badge about as valuable as Herschel Walker's badge?

:wacko:

Division 1 university. :lol:

58 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Division 1 university. :lol:

Too funny! What position did he play? 

NATO is pouring concrete to support new 'battlegroups' in 4 countries amid rising tensions with Russia (msn.com)

The battlegroups' multinational composition is meant to deter Russia by making an attack on the host country an attack on all the NATO members with forces in the battlegroup.

The battlegroups will also act as a spearhead force, so they have to maintain a high level of readiness in order to buy time for reinforcements arrive in a conflict.

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Too funny! What position did he play? 

I graduated from a D1 school, which you already know because you're a creepy Internet stalker.

Do you have a college degree?

I graduated from a D1 school, which you already know because you're a creepy Internet stalker.

Do you have a college degree?

Nope. Do you have an honorable discharge? Nope. I win.  🇺🇦🏆❗💥🖐

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Do you have an honorable discharge? Nope. I win.  

Is that a euphemism for a wet dream?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Figures you wouldn’t know, soyboy. But you could probably get one today. They don’t have standards anymore.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Do you have an honorable discharge? Nope. I win.  🇺🇦🏆❗💥🖐

I discharged into your mom last night.

Probably not honorable, but it was discharge nonetheless. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He's uneducated, doesn't read anything and yet thinks he knows everything.

But ignorance is bliss.

😂

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I discharged into your mom last night.

Probably not honorable, but it was discharge nonetheless. 

Not bad. I give ya a b+. 

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's uneducated, doesn't read anything and yet thinks he knows everything.

But ignorance is bliss.

😂

Yeah, you can only get them learnin books at the big boy college. Internet too.  

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, you can only get them learnin books at the big boy college. Internet too.  

Yeah, when you go to classes in which a professor and the coursework provide education, you learn things, which you must do to pass a class. Barney Fife wisecrack aside, I don't think my college education makes me smarter or better than anyone else - those who undergo military training, police training, firefighter training or whatever. 

Not sure why me graduating from a university is a butt hurt for you, but oh well.

Yeah, when you go to classes in which a professor and the coursework provide education, you learn things, which you must do to pass a class. Barney Fife wisecrack aside, I don't think my college education makes me smarter or better than anyone else - those who undergo military training, police training, firefighter training or whatever. 

Not sure why me graduating from a university is a butt hurt for you, but oh well.

Let's spend another 100 billion on the European war. 

Our country will suck in the mean time. 

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Professor. Lol. You know what most professors are? Professional students. But good for you getting taught by someone with zero experience in what they are learnin you about. Didn’t you see the documentary Back To School? Kurt Vonnegut was in it. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Professor. Lol. You know what most professors are? Professional students. But good for you getting taught by someone with zero experience in what they are learnin you about. Didn’t you see the documentary Back To School? Kurt Vonnegut was in it. 

Yes, that was a gripping documentary.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:23 PM, listen2me 23 said:

You wrote him a 10 paragraph essay of a post with video.  Then he gave you back a generic 2 word response. 

👀

I wonder how that feels.

These last two pages are hard to read ... anyway I'm up to date on this thread.