Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Focking crazy liberals and Rusty RINOs are actually going to start WW3.

While they cheer it on. Just amazing. 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

They didn't invade another country, retard.

No, they just did a coup in 2014

56 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Focking crazy liberals and Rusty RINOs are actually going to start WW3.

MAGAtards such as you want to destroy democracy and turn our country into a fascist autocracy, supporting crooks and hypocrites if their political thinking aligns with yours.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAtards such as you want to destroy democracy and turn our country into a fascist autocracy, supporting crooks and hypocrites if their political thinking aligns with yours.

Are we not already there? 10% to the big guy? No aid unless you fire the prosecutor? Money laundering? big tech trying to fine people for wrong speak?

Did you know Mitt Romney's son was also on the board of a Ukrainian oil company? Oh well gotta send more money for some reason.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Crooked little bltch.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Liberal America:

On 10/9/2022 at 5:30 PM, dogcows said:

Uh… you think Russia invading its neighbors and expanding its borders is a good thing?

Maybe you shouldn’t follow Russian bots on Twitter.

Maybe you should do some more homework.    "Russian bots on Twitter" eh?  

David Oliver Sacks (born 25 May 1972) is an entrepreneur, and investor in internet technology firms. He is general partner of Craft Ventures, a venture capital fund he co-founded in late 2017. Previously, Sacks was the founding COO and product leader of PayPal (acquired by eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion) and founder/CEO of Yammer (acquired by Microsoft in 2012 for $1.2 billion). In 2016, he led the turnaround of Zenefits as interim CEO.
Sacks attended Memphis University School in Memphis, Tennessee. He earned his B.A. in economics from Stanford University in 1994 and received a J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 1998

Most Ukrainians are very poor. And as very poor people , it doesn’t really matter who rules over them. The poor don’t care. But now they get to have bombs dropped on them. Sucks to be poor. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most Ukrainians are very poor. And as very poor people , it doesn’t really matter who rules over them. The poor don’t care. But now they get to have bombs dropped on them. Sucks to be poor. 

Wrong.

KYIV, Sept 15 (Reuters) - Some 87% of Ukrainians oppose any territorial concessions to Russia, according to a poll released on Thursday by a top Ukrainian pollster, an increase on earlier surveys.

The survey conducted by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology showed an absolute majority of Ukrainians in every region were opposed to their country giving away territory under any circumstances, even if this meant prolonging the war.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nearly-90-ukrainians-oppose-territorial-concessions-russia-poll-2022-09-15/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't usually post (paste) complete articles here.   But this one from Ben Shapiro is short and dead-on, so I am making an exception:

Should the West Seek an Off-Ramp in Ukraine?
By Ben Shapiro October 12, 2022

How does the war in Ukraine end?
This is precisely the question no one is supposed to ask these days. The supposition by our thought leaders seems to be that if we keep up the pressure on Vladimir Putin in Ukraine, he'll fold and go home; his threats to use tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield are nothing more than saber-rattling. He will then retrench on the domestic front, resolidify his power and continue throwing his prospective enemies from third-story windows.
Perhaps that's actually the best-case scenario. Because if President Joe Biden gets his wish -- if Putin is indeed ousted from power in Russia -- what would follow could easily be even worse than Putin: the Russian public remains highly supportive of aggressive foreign action to expand the "empire"; other than the military, there are no well-organized or powerful groups in Russia, and Putin does have an inner circle of possible successors who are, if anything, more anti-West even than he is. If none of those successors take the fore, the possibility of internecine warfare akin to Syria isn't totally out of the realm of possibility either -- and that, in a country armed with a massive and aging nuclear arsenal.
Then there's the other possibility: that Putin is serious, and that if he sees his mission in Ukraine failing, he actually unleashes nuclear weapons. Most observers thought Putin was saber-rattling over his threats to invade Ukraine in the first place; underestimating Putin's aggressive radicalism now could be foolish. And there are no real plans to deal with Putin unleashing a nuke: while former CIA director David Petraeus has suggested that America would respond by "leading a NATO, a collective effort, that would take out every Russian conventional force that we can see and identify on the battlefield in Ukraine and also in Crimea and every ship in the Black Sea," that could also lead Putin to escalate even further, perhaps even trying to directly threaten a civilian center in NATO territory with nuclear weapons.
In November 1939, the Soviet Union invaded Finland, attempting to install a puppet communist government; the West united in opposition to Soviet intervention, shipping weaponry to the Finns, who bravely stood against the forces of Stalin. The USSR lost at least 126,000 soldiers over the course of the three-and-a-half-month war but responded in the late going with a massive infusion of troops and a heavy offensive that drove the Finns back on their heels. Faced with the prospect of open war with the Western powers, Stalin signed the Moscow Peace Treaty in March 1940, with the Finns ceding 9% of their territory to Stalin.
Was the mutual stand-down the best solution? Should the West have pressed Stalin to the brink in Finland? Perhaps. But the West was facing down Stalin and Hitler simultaneously. Today, the threat isn't a second front from a powerful enemy, but the direct threat of nuclear weapons. Henry Kissinger has been publicly excoriated for suggesting that the off-ramp to this conflict will be territorial concessions by Ukraine to Russia -- a repeat of the Moscow Peace Treaty. But he may be correct, particularly if the West is unwilling to bear the full economic and military cost of a larger war with Russia -- as historian Niall Ferguson writes, "Thus far, the West have given Zelensky and his brave people enough military and economic support to avoid losing. We are not yet giving them enough to win -- and the window for victory is not infinite." In the end, it may be that the least-bad scenario is about simply preventing the worst-case scenario.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/oct/12/russia-ukraine-war-live-russia-sustains-losses-in-southern-ukraine-biden-doesnt-think-putin-will-use-nuclear-weapons

Russian nuclear strike would trigger a 'physical response' by Nato, says official

A Russian nuclear strike would “almost certainly” trigger a “physical response” from Ukraine’s allies and potentially from Nato, a senior NATO official has said.

Any use of nuclear weapons by Moscow would have “unprecedented consequences” for Russia, the official was quoted by Reuters as saying.

It would “almost certainly be drawing a physical response from many allies, and potentially from Nato itself,” the official said.

The official added that Moscow was using its nuclear threats mainly to deter the alliance and other countries from directly entering its war on Ukraine.

Ukraine makes gains near Kherson as allies provide air defences

Ukraine’s army boasted of territorial gains near the strategically vital southern city of Kherson on Wednesday as Nato allies delivered new air defence systems in the wake of Russia’s recent missile attacks across the country.

After 48 hours of Ukrainian cities coming under heavy fire, the government in Kyiv could celebrate positive news from both the frontlines and its diplomatic efforts to secure ground-to-air systems.

Five settlements in the Beryslav district in the north-east of the Kherson region – Novovasylivka, Novogrygorivka, Nova Kamyanka, Tryfonivka, Chervone – were said to have been taken from Russian forces over the day.

Kherson was the first city to fall to Russia following the invasion on 24 February and it is a crucial strategic and symbolic target for Ukraine’s southern counterattack.

Meanwhile, Ukraine’s defence minister, Oleksiy Reznikov, lauded the arrival of the first of four Iris-T defence systems from Germany and an “expedited” delivery of sophisticated National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (Nasams) from the US.

“A new era of air defence has begun in Ukraine,” Reznikov tweeted.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Libertarian Party twitter is now Russian propaganda

They are a bunch of terrorists. On both sides of the war. We should not be sending a dime to that hell hole. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

They are a bunch of terrorists. On both sides of the war. We should not be sending a dime to that hell hole. 

It's looking like the US should have stayed far away from this but aren't we still allies with them?

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's looking like the US should have stayed far away from this but aren't we still allies with them?

That's the game, right?  When you make Allies, you support each other. 

When the richest guy makes friends with a bunch of other people and the bill comes, he's gotta pick it up.  The risk is you decide not to go out, and the town bully takes this people out and they firebomb your house.

Correct me if I’m misremembering, but didn’t Justin say that after Putin takes Ukraine, he was going for the rest of Europe next? If that’s true were we supposed to just let that happen?

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Correct me if I’m misremembering, but didn’t Justin say that after Putin takes Ukraine, he was going for the rest of Europe next? If that’s true were we supposed to just let that happen?

He's been all over the place, but pretty consistent in the fact that if we don't surrender to Russia and let them do what the want, then we're all dead.

16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He's been all over the place, but pretty consistent in the fact that if we don't surrender to Russia and let them do what the want, then we're all dead.

So I guess it’s better to become part of Russia than be dead?

On 7/26/2022 at 6:40 PM, JustinCharge said:

1.  Russia is cutting off critical gas to Europe, especially Germany.
2.  Russia will take ALL of Ukraine before winter.
3.  Germany will suffer very low morale when they lack gas as winter approaches.
4.  Russia will also be massing an invasion force to attack Europe as winter gets closer.

You can just see everything falling into place. Putin starves Germany of gas and gets ready to invade.

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

As you can see, everything is falling into place.  Russia should finish taking all of Ukraine any day now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I guess I missed Russia invading us.

Fock Ukraine.  Do you guys have relatives there or something?  

On 7/3/2022 at 9:07 PM, JustinCharge said:

looks like the war will be over before the winter.  Russia will take all of Ukraine and begin setting up for an invasion of Europe this winter.

So does this happen whether or not Ukraine surrenders?

On 10/10/2022 at 10:01 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Lol

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You’re so smart.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So does this happen whether or not Ukraine surrenders?

Look at Tim, getting it right again. You should start your own blog. 

So we're what... 10 months into this?  Big Ole Russia can't take out itty bitty Ukraine?  Yeah, there's no agenda here....

If we're being real this is likely what happened.

Putin saw Biden gained power.  He recognized that Biden is weak and he recalled that no one did a damn thing of consequence when Russia took Crimea under Obama. 

He used cleansing of Nazis as a guise to perform a special operation. because he thought he could roll through Ukraine with little resistance.  That was obviously a miscalculation

He's looking weak, but backing down would be a death sentence for him so he has to attempt to see this through.  As part of that, he has to make sure the west and NATO believes he will nuke if they put boots on the ground in Ukraine.  That's a bluff.  You can tell it's a bluff because people who aren't bluffing don't run around trying to assure everyone they aren't bluffing.

This is all happening because Biden is weak.  That part is true.  Putin thinks he can run him over.  TBD on that, but one thing he won't do is surrender to Russia.  That's absolutely retarded.

What I don't understand is why we care about Ukraine other than it's a source of income for the Biden family.  How does this make the US stronger?

I also don't understand why JustinCharge is so mad that Biden is standing up to Putin.  That's what needs to happen.

36 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So we're what... 10 months into this?  Big Ole Russia can't take out itty bitty Ukraine?  Yeah, there's no agenda here....

Yeah, we should be so scare d right now that they're going to beat Ukraine and then take over the rest of the world. Never mind we're kicking their asses by just giving the Ukers some decent equipment to use but not stuff such as tanks, ships, jets, long-range missiles, etc. 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

If we're being real this is likely what happened.

Putin saw Biden gained power.  He recognized that Biden is weak and he recalled that no one did a damn thing of consequence when Russia took Crimea under Obama. 

He used cleansing of Nazis as a guise to perform a special operation. because he thought he could roll through Ukraine with little resistance.  That was obviously a miscalculation

He's looking weak, but backing down would be a death sentence for him so he has to attempt to see this through.  As part of that, he has to make sure the west and NATO believes he will nuke if they put boots on the ground in Ukraine.  That's a bluff.  You can tell it's a bluff because people who aren't bluffing don't run around trying to assure everyone they aren't bluffing.

This is all happening because Biden is weak.  That part is true.  Putin thinks he can run him over.  TBD on that, but one thing he won't do is surrender to Russia.  That's absolutely retarded.

What I don't understand is why we care about Ukraine other than it's a source of income for the Biden family.  How does this make the US stronger?

I also don't understand why JustinCharge is so mad that Biden is standing up to Putin.  That's what needs to happen.

I was with you up until we only care about Ukraine because it's a source of income for Biden.  This is bigger than Biden.  This is support of the EU, support of NATO, and not allowing another Russia to do whatever they want.  It could have been Poland, Finland, Germany, etc.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I assume it's just because we are allies.  We're not the only country helping them.

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, we should be so scare d right now that they're going to beat Ukraine and then take over the rest of the world. Never mind we're kicking their asses by just giving the Ukers some decent equipment to use but not stuff such as tanks, ships, jets, long-range missiles, etc. 

Who said anything about us being scared?  I just said that something is afoot because big bad Russia should've taken care of little ole Ukraine in a few weeks.  Here we are 10 months later, and the battle still rages on.

49 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I was with you up until we only care about Ukraine because it's a source of income for Biden.  This is bigger than Biden.  This is support of the EU, support of NATO, and not allowing another Russia to do whatever they want.  It could have been Poland, Finland, Germany, etc.

Ukraine wasn't even in the EU when this started, and it couldn't be Poland and Germany since they're in NATO.

Are you saying the point is the US can't allow Russia to do what it wants?  I suppose, but I don't see how Russia invading Ukraine hurts the EU or NATO.  The moral argument doesn't hold much water with me, since we don't seem to care that they've bombed Syria to rubble, and we don't go make sure Zaire and other nations run by war lords are safe for it's citizens on moral grounds.  There must be something we want in Ukraine.

• Like 1

I guess a lot of people are mad Elon wants his company to be paid for the equipment and services he provided to Ukraine.

I wonder what took Ukraine so long to blow up that bridge. The way they made it out to be such a big deal, you'd think it would have been a Day One target.

Russia is deploying those kamikaze drones, they seem to be running low of everything else see how that goes. 🍿