Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Kamara

12 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

If that happened at an sec school it would fly that way.

yep. and if she went to the cops, the school would pull some strings to make it go away.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JagFan said:

I always wondered why you were such a SEC hater...now we know!

most college sports is that way to a degree.   kind of a sad statement of affairs.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

most college sports is that way to a degree.   kind of a sad statement of affairs.

Yep, because it’s big business.  It’s kind of funny when you think about how much revenue is generated by something that brings zero value to humankind except entertainment.  Priorities?

15 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

If that happened at an sec school it would fly that way.

The SEC isn't the only place where that would happen.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The SEC isn't the only place where that would happen.

Yeah right, if Cam Knewton had been Oregon's QB in Nat'l Championship game instead of auburn's the NCAA would have sat him.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah right, if Cam Knewton had been Oregon's QB in Nat'l Championship game instead of auburn's the NCAA would have sat him.

I'd bet against it.

9 hours ago, JagFan said:

I always wondered why you were such a SEC hater...now we know!

Yeah, you're conference is always overrated, you don't go anywhere to play anybody, so when playoff time comes along (and guys like roundmouth finebaum spout off) the sec teams are rested up-they haven't played anybody!

37 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Agreed

• Thanks 1

from what I have seen the school will do anything to cover up something that would hurt it's reputation.

doesnt matter if it is sports or some other type of scandal. 

sports seems to be the place where we have seen it the most.   but it happens elsewhere too.

a few schools out there will do the right thing when a crime is committed.  but a lot wont.   thats a fact of life.

34 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

from what I have seen the school will do anything to cover up something that would hurt it's reputation.

doesnt matter if it is sports or some other type of scandal. 

sports seems to be the place where we have seen it the most.   but it happens elsewhere too.

a few schools out there will do the right thing when a crime is committed.  but a lot wont.   thats a fact of life.

Right away I think about L Phillips at Nebraska, they just kept letting him play.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JagFan said:

It’s funny to think Oregon could pull a talent like Cam. 😂

Cam was to smart to play for Oregon, he knew that he wouldn’t have played in the National Championship game, the right thing would have been done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Cam was to smart to play for Oregon, he knew that he wouldn’t have played in the National Championship game, the right thing would have been done. 

Best $200k Auburn ever spent.

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Too smart, not to smart. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

Best $200k Auburn ever spent.

Yeah they don’t care  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Too smart, not to smart. 

Fickle. You need to stop beating yourself up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Fickle. You need to stop beating yourself up. 

Grammar cop busted once again.  Hopefully that will be the end of it from you. You’re terrible at it. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Grammar cop busted once again.  Hopefully that will be the end of it from you. You’re terrible at it. 

Don’t worry, I’ll be watching.  

On 2/16/2022 at 4:00 PM, weepaws said:

Right away I think about L Phillips at Nebraska, they just kept letting him play.  

I sat next to him in writing class.  He showed up for class less than a third of the time.  I never talked to him; didn't want to based on the vibe he put out.  He was suspended by coach Osborne from playing football a few games though.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 1:25 PM, JagFan said:

EINSTEIN-when his career is over, let's compare Herbert against knewton's numbers, okay batch? Your cheatin' cam was nothing but a big guy that could run-his pass game SUCKED. Hey big mouth, why don't your sec teams EVER come out to west coast and play PAC12 schools? Huh, batch? Put up or SHUT UP!

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

EINSTEIN-when his career is over, let's compare Herbert against knewton's numbers, okay batch? Your cheatin' cam was nothing but a big guy that could run-his pass game SUCKED. Hey big mouth, why don't your sec teams EVER come out to west coast and play PAC12 schools? Huh, batch? Put up or SHUT UP!

Easy, Newman 

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2022 at 4:25 PM, JagFan said:

Oregon couldn't even pull a talent like RG3 😆

33 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Oregon couldn't even pull a talent like RG3 😆

And how's UNC's football program? And Einstein-once again a little knowledge/counseling for you-Oregon didn't need the likes of RGIII, they had a Darron Thomas. He simply led UO to 3 conference championships, a Rose Bowl win, and a Nat'l Championship appearance (where he clearly out played newton) against Cheater University. They didn't need that griffin guy, he went to a lesser team that plays in a weaker/easier conference where he could show better. I don't think UO even recruited him. Drivel somewhere else please..............................

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

And how's UNC's football program? And Einstein-once again a little knowledge/counseling for you-Oregon didn't need the likes of RGIII, they had a Darron Thomas. He simply led UO to 3 conference championships, a Rose Bowl win, and a Nat'l Championship appearance (where he clearly out played newton) against Cheater University. They didn't need that griffin guy, he went to a lesser team that plays in a weaker/easier conference where he could show better. I don't think UO even recruited him. Drivel somewhere else please..............................

The day Oregon has the greatest defensive player of all time, let me know 🤣

26 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Din't Derrick Thomas go to Alabama?

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

Thibedeaux, this year-one and done. If you're such a stupid, ignorant $OB that can't even read, then re-read what I wrote, you shidiot, dumb@$$ trumpster. A little advice to you, SOB-"it;s FAR better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder than to open it and remove all doubt". Son.........STOP making an @$$ out of yourself.......MAYBE your mom will be proud of you someday.............MAYBE. Carry on son..........get lost.

13 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Din't Derrick Thomas go to Alabama?

🤣🤣

I know you're a Chiefs homer so I won't argue, he's far enough up the list to make a reasonable enough claim at least, certainly much better than anyone who ever played at Oregon

13 minutes ago, polecatt said:

🤣🤣

I know you're a Chiefs homer so I won't argue, he's far enough up the list to make a reasonable enough claim at least, certainly much better than anyone who ever played at Oregon

He really was pretty remarkable.  Still holds the single-game sack record with 7 (and the Chiefs would have won that game if Krieg didn't slip his 8th sack and throw the game-winning TD).

Nobody else has even recorded 6.5 in a game.

Derrick Thomas is also one of four players to record 6 sacks in a game.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

He really was pretty remarkable.  Still holds the single-game sack record with 7 (and the Chiefs would have won that game if Krieg didn't slip his 8th sack and throw the game-winning TD).

Nobody else has even recorded 6.5 in a game.

Derrick Thomas is also one of four players to record 6 sacks in a game.

Oh yes, he certainly was a great player. One of the best pass rushers of all time. I remember that game, he said the military jets flew over before the game and it inspired him thinking about his lost father in the Vietnam war, or something like that. Can't believe he wasn't a first ballot HOFer

23 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Thibedeaux, this year-one and done. If you're such a stupid, ignorant $OB that can't even read, then re-read what I wrote, you shidiot, dumb@$$ trumpster. A little advice to you, SOB-"it;s FAR better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder than to open it and remove all doubt". Son.........STOP making an @$$ out of yourself.......MAYBE your mom will be proud of you someday.............MAYBE. Carry on son..........get lost.

Wow. You should keep an eye on your blood pressure. 

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You know it's bad when he brings up Trump 😆

It's only a matter of time till HH is doing pushups in his driveway crying about his QB...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Eating cat food will do that to you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/20/2022 at 12:16 PM, polecatt said:

Oh yes, he certainly was a great player. One of the best pass rushers of all time. I remember that game, he said the military jets flew over before the game and it inspired him thinking about his lost father in the Vietnam war, or something like that. Can't believe he wasn't a first ballot HOFer

He has fans like you is why...................ignorant

On 2/21/2022 at 8:26 AM, jrokh said:

It's only a matter of time till HH is doing pushups in his driveway crying about his QB...

At least I can do them!

14 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

He has fans like you is why...................ignorant

And Oregon sucks because they have fans like you who would rather have a no name QB like Darron Thomas, (who?)  over a player like RG3 or Cam Newton.

Did it ever occur to you, if they had a better QB they may have actually won the national championship instead of getting to the game? Or is getting there good enough? 😆

On 2/18/2022 at 10:57 PM, huskyhater75 said:

8/21/19

#5 Oregon 21

#14 Auburn 27

I think that’s known as “scoreboard”.  I put that up ok for you kitten?

Wasn’t that 2019 game between Auburn and Oregon played in Texas, I don’t think Texans is the west cost.  

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Wasn’t that 2019 game between Auburn and Oregon played in Texas, I don’t think Texans is the west cost.  

I’ll have to look at a map, but I don’t thinks it’s on the east coast either.  Neutral site....how many stipulations do y’all need to make this point?

He said west coast. Texas  isn’t on the west coast, he didn’t say neutral site. N. 

So that would be one stipulation.