Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Republican Accountability Project

Now here's something we all should get behind!

https://accountability.gop/

The balance has turned against the responsible, reasonable wing of the Republican Party. Most Republicans in Congress abetted the insurrection on January 6 and ignored, excused, or even participated in the dog whistles to QAnon and other dangerous conspiracy theories.

Most Republicans went along with the trend because it was politically safe, but a few of them drove the trend. They actively invented and disseminated lies, misinformation, and conspiracy theories to rile up their base and advance their own careers at the expense of the country and the Constitution.

They have made it clear that they can never be trusted with power. 

List of cowards:

https://accountability.gop/cowardice/

List of good guys:

https://accountability.gop/courage/

I'm all in.

American truckers plan convoy to DC in protest of COVID-19 mandates

Taking a cue from truckers bordering America's north, a political action committee will partner with truck convoys to protest what it deems as overreaching government COVID-19 restrictions and mandates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-truckers-convoy-dc-protest-covid-19

Sounds official. Rusty thinks Fed Ex is a government entity. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds official. Rusty thinks Fed Ex is a government entity. 

There is that INC part of your brain again, whispering nonsense the rest of your tiny brain soaks up as fact and flows to your fingers to type your usual nonsense.

Can I join this conversation?  What are we talking about?  Do you guys play Tiddlywinks?  Have you ever masturbated while smelling a woman's panties?  Was she related to you?  My girlfriend's poosay does not smell.  At all.  I ask her for her panties for the above reason and it's like they were just washed which one might think is a good thing but in that situation, it's a terrible thing.  Like it makes you want to wear them for a minute and kind of rub around while sitting on the couch and then smell them but that's just gross.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Can I join this conversation?  What are we talking about?  Do you guys play Tiddlywinks?  Have you ever masturbated while smelling a woman's panties?  Was she related to you?  My girlfriend's poosay does not smell.  At all.  I ask her for her panties for the above reason and it's like they were just washed which one might think is a good thing but in that situation, it's a terrible thing.  Like it makes you want to wear them for a minute and kind of rub around while sitting on the couch and then smell them but that's just gross.

Again...your girlfriend is  an inflatable

• Haha 1

I am somewhat baffled by anyone who can still support the Democrats give the damage they have done to this country.

It amazes me that good people would so happily harm the least fortunate among us.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am somewhat baffled by anyone who can still support the Democrats give the damage they have done to this country.

It amazes me that good people would so happily harm the least fortunate among us.

Republicans suck too.  There are no sides anymore.  It's all corporate.  They intentionally divide us.  If you cannot see this then with all due respect you are a moron.

• Thanks 1

People are clamoring for that dude from Florida.  I don't trust him one little bit, and guess what?  It does not matter what I trust or think.  They will choose who "leads" us from this point forward and from many points in the past to this point.  We have been duped.

• Thanks 1

That is reality.  That is a fact.  They own us, more so now than ever before and more in ten years than they do now and they KNOW this.  They are way smarter than me and I am way smarter than you so it's over.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

People are clamoring for that dude from Florida.  I don't trust him one little bit, and guess what?  It does not matter what I trust or think.  They will choose who "leads" us from this point forward and from many points in the past to this point.  We have been duped.

The reaction to Trump is proof that you are 100 pct on the money. 

27 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I want you so bad right now.

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The left is the new nazi party in the world. 

You're irrelevant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're irrelevant.

"It's like raiiiiaaaan on your wedding day"

• Haha 1

Focking liberals....:doh:

Woman with 96 prior arrests nabbed again for allegedly stealing from New York City Target store

A woman with 96 prior arrests was nabbed again Wednesday in New York City for allegedly stealing from a Target store, according to a report. 

Michelle Mckelley, 42, who describes herself as a "professional booster," was out on supervised release for another petit larceny at the time of her arrest on the Upper East Side, the New York Post reported. 

"I haven’t got caught in a long time," Mckelley allegedly told police officers after the bust, according to prosecutors in Manhattan Criminal Court. "I’m a professional booster. Y’all are stopping my hustle."

"I have to get a new outfit … so I have to go work," Mckelley told the paper. "I don’t call it stealing, I call it professional boosting," 

Mckelley has seven open bench warrants and at least four other open cases, including one for robbery -- a felony -- and three for misdemeanors. Of her 96 prior arrests, most were for petit larceny, a misdemeanor that is not eligible for monetary bail under state law, the New York Post reported. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-96-prior-arrests-nabbed-again-stealing-new-york-city-target-store-report

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Thanks for the list. Completely agree. I cannot wait to watch these RINOs get primaried and removed from office.

Moderates are phage in sheep’s wool!!!

Accountability is not as urgent concern among conservatives as it is among liberals.   I want the person who decided to take actions that resulted in higher energy prices, and is letting it continue, to have their skin peeled off.... lets start right there....

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Accountability is not as urgent concern among conservatives as it is among liberals.   I want the person who decided to take actions that resulted in higher energy prices, and is letting it continue, to have their skin peeled off.... lets start right there....

They call him POTUS

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They call him POTUS

Well in that case lets go find the focking moron who pumped absurd amounts of money into the system and fomented inflationary factors that will take years to unwind.....

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Well in that case lets go find the focking moron who pumped absurd amounts of money into the system and fomented inflationary factors that will take years to unwind.....

They call that congress. At the behest of their overlords. 

I think it’s great that at least some conservatards are finally going to be held accountable for their lawlessness and hypocrisy. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think it’s great that at least some conservatards are finally going to be held accountable for their lawlessness and hypocrisy. :thumbsup: 

This guy thinks it’s official too. Lol. 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

I heard on the radio today one economist all but guaranteed gas prices over $5 a gallon and he wouldn't be surprised if we hit $6.50 or $7.  The sh!t we are seeing now is just the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I heard on the radio today one economist all but guaranteed gas prices over $5 a gallon and he wouldn't be surprised if we hit $6.50 or $7.  The sh!t we are seeing now is just the beginning. 

Yeah. This is biden's wet dream. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I wonder who that hurts more, where does that impact "disproportionately"?  🤔

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I wonder who that hurts more, where does that impact "disproportionately"?  🤔

It impacts me in a small way but, I'll get past it easily. 

Who could this possibly be hurting? I mean, I'll get through inflation without really "feeling" it. 

So I guess no one will feel the affects of it since I won't. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who could this possibly be hurting? I mean, I'll get through inflation without really "feeling" it. 

I might suggest that those with the least income and economic prowess are hurt by this far more than you or I.   And....what groups could we surmise that might encompass?  🤔

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I might suggest that those with the least income and economic prowess are hurt by this far more than you or I.   And....what groups could we surmise that might encompass?  🤔

That's a tough question. Hmmm.... 

Man, I think I need a democrat to help me with this one. 

Let's see. Who is this hurting in the end? I know it can't be black people, because the left is doing this all in the name of those poor souls. 

Who's left? Mexican's? I don't ever hear them either complaining or being mentioned by the left. Unless of course they are illegal. That's a given. 

I gotta admit, I don't have an answer to this question. I think it simply means, the government should increase spending, offend other nations, open our borders wider and make more inexplicable economic decisions. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You will feel it.  Unless you are independently wealthy, have more money than you need in retirement.  Anybody that is still working trying to make money will feel it.  Fuel - energy - raises the cost of EVERYTHING.  You can't manufacture, distribute or even turn on the lights without energy.  

Sure you've got money in the bank and can still buy everything you want even if it does cost more, but, that ultimately pushes your path to being independently wealthy down the road.

To the point, yeah the poors, the people who struggle to keep the lights on at all are going to struggle a lot more than those irritated by an eclectic bill 25% more than normal. 

54 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That makes sense. It's all about supply and demand, and the summer travel season means more demand. You can't blame Biden for people wanting to travel.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

That makes sense. It's all about supply and demand, and the summer travel season means more demand. You can't blame Biden for people wanting to travel.

Another uneducated post.  Making that statement requires you to believe that $7.00 gas is normal during travel season.  HTH.

58 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I live in the outer suburbs . Many people I live near commute 100 miles per day, 50 each way. If you get 20 mpg, that’s an increase of 70 dollars a week from when it was 2 and change. 3000 dollars a year out the window, with nothing to show for it. Then there is heating your home and increased electric costs. Talking 5k a year that just disappears.