Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

I'm Getting Horny Watching The Ten Commandments

I masturbated during The Last Temptation of Christ.

I can't take that back but I am worried.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I masturbated during The Last Temptation of Christ.

I can't take that back but I am worried.

lol that is bad but serious these chicks are hotties in TTC. there is even eye candy for the ladies and the guys are mostly shirtless and have some muscle to them for back then.

The other day I posted a thread asking if anyone believed that our thoughts had an energy and that energy could affect our lives.

This is a small part of what I believe and was referring to.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The other day I posted a thread asking if anyone believed that our thoughts had an energy and that energy could affect our lives.

Well we are made of energy so yes can see that. Will check that vid out later when I smoke up and thanks.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I believe there are life forms we’re unaware of.  For example, how do we know that air is meant to keep us alive and not vice versa.  Maybe air needs to be inhaled and oxygen removed from it instead it for it’s own good purposes?  Rocks appear to be inanimate and non-sentient but maybes they’re simply a life form we don’t comprehend.

It always bugged me that Moses went for the oldest sister.  She was attractive enough, but the younger sisters were sluts AND dumb as a box of rocks.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

I believe there are life forms we’re unaware of.  For example, how do we know that air is meant to keep us alive and not vice versa.  Maybe air needs to be inhaled and oxygen removed from it instead it for it’s own good purposes?  Rocks appear to be inanimate and non-sentient but maybes they’re simply a life form we don’t comprehend.

Everything is life.  Atoms.  My true belief is that it is infinity both ways.  Humans are idiots.  The knowledge that we think we possess currently is not even .000000000000001 % of true knowledge. I think if we could, which we can't, but if we could you go backwards through an atom, it would be infinite.  Something makes an atom an atom.  And on it goes.  And you go the other direction into "space" it is the same.  Everything small is big and everything big is small,  It is infinity both ways.  In my soul, I know this to be true but in my lifetime it will never be proven.

The universe could be nothing but an atom.

That is genuinely possible but our tiny arrogant brains cannot comprehend that.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

It always bugged me that Moses went for the oldest sister.  She was attractive enough, but the younger sisters were sluts AND dumb as a box of rocks.  

Very perceptive.  Moses is the protagonist.  No good protagonist, other than James Bond, will go solely for looks.  There is always an intellectual or emotional connection, which apparently goes all the way back to dudes like Moses.  

The concept of having a knowledge based on our most current assumptions is akin to believing that the earth is flat.  Like somehow there is an end.  But, our brains cannot comprehend infinity so that is what we conclude.

Or maybe the earth is an organism and humans and all the other creatures, plants and water are just a part of the evolving earth. 

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

Or maybe the earth is an organism and humans and all the other creatures, plants and water are just a part of the evolving earth. 

So a organism Is God and we should pray to that ?

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Yep and you usually are the token one on this forum.

dumbass.

Are you lonely that none want to talk to you in all your political post ?

dumbass. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

dumbass. 

I tried to be nice to you I really did and now you been stocking my post for no reason.  I'm not Rusty or have alias! You fighting with The Husker whoever it is makes this board look like a joke! Good Job! Idiot! Are you 12 by the way ?

I tried to be nice to you I really did and now you been stocking my post for now reason.  I'm not Rusty or have alias! You fighting with The Husker who ever it is makes this board look like a joke! Good Job!

dumbass. 

Fock this dude and why is he still on this board ? Embarrassed the board the last two days. Makes people think first coming here we are like him!

11 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

I was intrigued by the original Star Trek episode where they encountered silicon-based (vs. carbon-based) life forms.  Seems totally plausible -- silicon is just below carbon on the periodic table.  

In fact I just had a haid-splode moment where I realized that we use silicon primarily for semiconductors, and maybe we've been creating life forms all of this time.  :shocking: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So a organism Is God and we should pray to that ?

I was just thinking about MCKLAA’s theory that a rock could potentially be an organism. I was just going along with that and saying that if a rock is an organism then maybe this big rock we live on (earth) is an organism and we’re just part of it. 
I have no theories about God. 

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was intrigued by the original Star Trek episode where they encountered silicon-based (vs. carbon-based) life forms.  Seems totally plausible -- silicon is just below carbon on the periodic table.  

In fact I just had a haid-splode moment where I realized that we use silicon primarily for semiconductors, and maybe we've been creating life forms all of this time.  :shocking: 

There’s really no reason to believe that we understand everything about matter and energy.  It’s plausible that we only think we understand the world, all while unknowingly living in a far bigger mystery than we could ever imagine.  

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I was just thinking about MCKLAA’s theory that a rock could potentially be an organism. I was just going along with that and saying that if a rock is an organism then maybe this big rock we live on (earth) is an organism and we’re just part of it. 
I have no theories about God. 

It wasn’t a rock.  

It was a rock lobster. :banana:

And people give me grief when I say smoking a lot of pot makes you listless and dull. 

On 4/10/2022 at 9:14 AM, jerryskids said:

As a counter argument if there are proteins found in outer space it makes sense that most life in the universe would be carbon based.

https://phys.org/news/2020-03-protein-meteorite.html

On 4/10/2022 at 10:14 AM, jerryskids said:

So you're saying a woman getting her implants removed is akin to abortion?  :shocking:

29 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

As a counter argument if there are proteins found in outer space it makes sense that most life in the universe would be carbon based.

https://phys.org/news/2020-03-protein-meteorite.html

That's amazing, I didn't know they had found that. Thanks for posting.  :cheers:

But I would counter argue that the existence of carbon-based proteins on other celestial bodies does not disprove the existence of silicon-based life.  :dunno: 

17 minutes ago, Mookz said:

So you're saying a woman getting her implants removed is akin to abortion?  :shocking:

Well, both are tragic, as is your conflation of silicon and silicone.  :unsure:

37 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's amazing, I didn't know they had found that. Thanks for posting.  :cheers:

But I would counter argue that the existence of carbon-based proteins on other celestial bodies does not disprove the existence of silicon-based life.  :dunno: 

I agree that silicon life probably does exist, however if proteins form readily on all planets then the most common form of life in the universe is probably carbon based.