MDC

PA conservative group wants to put spies in schools

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teaching flat earth nonsense would be wrong because science has proven it not to be true. Just like science says men can’t menstruate.  That shouldn’t be taught either. 

Exactly, that's why the parents shouldn't control the school.

Just now, vomit said:

I do support the "don't say gay" law in Florida you focking retard.

Well that’s where much of this backlash stems from. It was a perfectly reasonable piece of legislation and the left went apeshit about it. Got some people wondering why.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s alt-right media? Crickets. 

Some of FoxNews, like that tucker carlson douche, newsmax, OAN, The Russian station, WND, etc...

Just now, vomit said:

Some of FoxNews, like that tucker carlson douche, newsmax, OAN, The Russian station, WND, etc...

You watch all that? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well that’s where much of this backlash stems from. It was a perfectly reasonable piece of legislation and the left went apeshit about it. Got some people wondering why.  

Because they are a bunch of phaggots, that's why.  Same way your side is a bunch of phaggots.  You're the same people, that just believe in different stuff, but you're both gulible, stupid, easily manipulated, over exaggerate, sensitive drama b!tches.

There was nothing in that bill that said you can't say gay, that was focking retarded to say that.  Then on the right you got retards saying all the teachers are grooming our kids.

Meanwhile both sides are too dumb to understand they are being played.  So sad. The downfall of America.

You watch all that? 

No I just watch my balls slap against your wife's chin.

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

I am shocked that frightened, narrow minded, white right wingers want to ban subjects they don't like.

What subjects do they want banned?  And for what age groups? And, f you think ciriculum is the only battle here, you haven't been paying attention.

I wish more parents could see what happens in school.  80% of kids are slugs.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

It's all that is being talked about on Alt-right media.  These people can't think for themselves.  They are zombies that will be outraged by whatever the media tells them to be outraged about.

The left is just as bad when it comes to following the media.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Parents should control the curriculum.  Government should be there to finance it and nothing else.

Parents should control the curriculum? Really? Parents have almost ruined HS sports (bush league sportmanship-kinda like trump acts) the last few years, making it hard to find anybody who wants to officiate any more...........and you think those same parents should control the curriculum-wow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Our news-and representatives/congressmen-don't encourage us to resort to violence like the trump cess-pool does.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

100%

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Our news-and representatives/congressmen-don't encourage us to resort to violence like the trump cess-pool does.

I'm not cutting them any breaks.  They are just as bad.

2 hours ago, paulinstl said:

I am shocked that frightened, narrow minded, white right wingers want to ban subjects they don't like.

You are an old-school liberal who hasn't gotten the memo that the democratic party has become the one which suppresses debate and discussion.  Bill Maher is starting to get it, you should listen to some of his recent discussions on the subject. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vomit said:

I would disagree regarding my entire posting persona.  Going back to your favorite thread, I still maintain that it's a really long stretch from little girl dancing to normalizing child sex.  I don't believe you have any examples in history where a society has enjoyed kids dancing which progressed to acceptance of pedos.

We do however have several examples in the past 10 years of this new founded extreme alt right ideology resulting in kooks taking up arms, acting as heroes, and murdering people.

That's an unusual bar:  entire cultures supporting pedos vs. conservative individuals who have committed violence.  Unfortunately it is a red herring, as I never said anything about accepting pedos in that thread.  Instead, I spoke about the girls continuing behaviors which get positive reactions.  I also spoke about pedos finding their dancing sexually stimulating, a concept which you never seemed to quite get because you lack empathy and as such you cannot imagine that some sicko would find it stimulating.

But hey, I'm usually up for a good debate, so back to your red herring:  I can only come up with two societies, ancient Greece and Rome.  Arguably the two greatest cultures in the history of the world other than the US, but hey, it's only two.  I'm sure you can come up with three whackjob conservatives who committed violence, so I'll probably lose.

Pederasty

Pederasty or paederasty (US: /ˈpɛdəræsti/ or UK: /ˈpdəræsti/) is a sexual relationship between an adult man and a pubescent or adolescent boy. The term pederasty is primarily used to refer to historical practices of certain cultures, particularly ancient Greece and ancient Rome.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

No I just watch my balls slap against your wife's chin.

You don’t watch any of it. Fraud. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where did all of this "grooming" fear start from?  Is this a new talking point or fear mongering strategy?  I just don't see how it's become such a huge issue in the last year.

Did your parents discuss the birds and the bees or the birds and birds or bees and bees?  You answer, I will wager, is birds and bees.  Yet  you don't think teaching young kids about bees and bees and birds and birds in school is indoctrinating them?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Did your parents discuss the birds and the bees or the birds and birds or bees and bees?  You answer, I will wager, is birds and bees.  Yet  you don't think teaching young kids about bees and bees and birds and birds in school is indoctrinating them?

The term "grooming" has been defined as gained a child's confidence to engage in sex.  Are you guys using it differently now?

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I don't recall ever having that conversation with my parents.  I learned it in school.

How many schools are teaching sex-ed in the way you describe?  I know it's happening but how wide spread is it?  Some of these schools have homosexual children in middle school, are they suppose to be told that it's bad to feel that way?  These kids can't help it if they have feelings for the same sex.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's an unusual bar:  entire cultures supporting pedos vs. conservative individuals who have committed violence.  Unfortunately it is a red herring, as I never said anything about accepting pedos in that thread.  Instead, I spoke about the girls continuing behaviors which get positive reactions.  I also spoke about pedos finding their dancing sexually stimulating, a concept which you never seemed to quite get because you lack empathy and as such you cannot imagine that some sicko would find it stimulating.

But hey, I'm usually up for a good debate, so back to your red herring:  I can only come up with two societies, ancient Greece and Rome.  Arguably the two greatest cultures in the history of the world other than the US, but hey, it's only two.  I'm sure you can come up with three whackjob conservatives who committed violence, so I'll probably lose.

Pederasty

yeah I really don't want to talk about that sick sh!t, but you seemed to discredit whackjob conservative violence, so I figured I would just educate you a bit...

There is a toxic right wing subculture that exists online that drives these people to commit crimes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2021/05/27/qanon-believers-committed-nearly-80-conspiracy-motivated-crimes-report-finds/?sh=6ba91ccc1840

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What do you think is the percentage of this happening?

I already said in another thread, my 14 year old niece Isabella, who now gets mad if you don't call her Henry. When she was 10,. her teacher told the class if they wanted to be called by another gender name it was okay and she would make sure the class did. 4 years later and she still wants to be called henry. But I call her Izzy, cause fock that and her father does too

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I already said in another thread, my 14 year old niece Isabella, who now gets mad if you don't call her Henry. When she was 10,. her teacher told the class if they wanted to be called by another gender name it was okay and she would make sure the class did. 4 years later and she still wants to be called henry. But I call her Izzy, cause fock that and her father does too

So it's the teacher's fault?  Sounds like the kid is an a hole, regardless of the teacher.

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

My wife's school has a few transgender kids and they are all in 6th grade.  They were not groomed in our school systems here.  If parents really cared about this then they would keep their kids off social media.  YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat are terrible for young kids if not monitored properly.  Parents want to blame the schools though.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My wife's school has a few transgender kids and they are all in 6th grade.  They were not groomed in our school systems here.  If parents really cared about this then they would keep their kids off social media.  YoTube, TikTok and Snapchat are terrible for young kids if not monitored properly.  Parents want to blame the schools though.

She was 10, that is 4th grade and you are right. social media does not help. Still not up to the teacher to bring up.

Just now, edjr said:

She was 10, that is 4th grade and you are right. social media does not help. Still not up to the teacher to bring up.

Why do you think teachers are bringing it up?  Do you think teachers are bringing it up on their own?  My opinion is that teachers are talking about it because their students are asking about it.  I think teachers care about their students and therefore try to be there for them and to talk about it.

If there are teachers that are going out of their way to talk about being transgender and are grooming students to be that way then it is a very, very, very small percentage of teachers.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you think teachers are bringing it up?  Do you think teachers are bringing it up on their own?  My opinion is that teachers are talking about it because their students are asking about it.  I think teachers care about their students and therefore try to be there for them and to talk about it.

If there are teachers that are going out of their way to talk about being transgender and are grooming students to be that way then it is a very, very, very small percentage of teachers.

I don't really know. I don't want to guess. I just know it happened

Just now, edjr said:

I don't really know. I don't want to guess. I just know it happened

You know that a teacher groomed a student to be transgender?

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You know that a teacher groomed a student to be transgender?

I know that a teacher told my 10 year old niece it was not only okay to be called by any name/gender they wanted, she would also make sure the class adhered to it.

That is all I know. Anything else would be guessing on my part

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My wife's school has a few transgender kids and they are all in 6th grade.  They were not groomed in our school systems here.  If parents really cared about this then they would keep their kids off social media.  YoTube, TikTok and Snapchat are terrible for young kids if not monitored properly.  Parents want to blame the schools though.

Agree completely.  But it's being reinforced by adults that gain these kids' trust.  School is unequivocally not a place for that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I know that a teacher told my 10 year old niece it was not only okay to be called by any name/gender they wanted, she would also make sure the class adhered to it.

That is all I know. Anything else would be guessing on my part

If your niece asked your teacher that then I don't see how it's grooming.  I see that as a teacher who has compassion for a child.

41 minutes ago, vomit said:

yeah I really don't want to talk about that sick sh!t, but you seemed to discredit whackjob conservative violence, so I figured I would just educate you a bit...

There is a toxic right wing subculture that exists online that drives these people to commit crimes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2021/05/27/qanon-believers-committed-nearly-80-conspiracy-motivated-crimes-report-finds/?sh=6ba91ccc1840

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

I give you Greece and Rome, and you counter with Pizzagate?  :lol:  

Apparently my examples are not sufficient to convince you that an advanced culture could move down the slippery slope of supporting pedo behavior.  :( 

Lots of focked up mutants with purple hair and nose rings have become teachers in the last few years. Gotta keep ‘em in check. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I give you Greece and Rome, and you counter with Pizzagate?  :lol:  

Apparently my examples are not sufficient to convince you that an advanced culture could move down the slippery slope of supporting pedo behavior.  :( 

Did it start with dancing and end with pedophilia being normal?  If so you win, congrats.

52 minutes ago, vomit said:

The term "grooming" has been defined as gained a child's confidence to engage in sex.  

That's one piece of it.  Kids can be groomed in a variety of ways, including ideological grooming.

Lots of focked up mutants with purple hair and nose rings have become teachers in the last few years. Gotta keep ‘em in check. 

This is just what you see on libsoftiktok

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My wife's school has a few transgender kids and they are all in 6th grade.  They were not groomed in our school systems here.  If parents really cared about this then they would keep their kids off social media.  YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat are terrible for young kids if not monitored properly.  Parents want to blame the schools though.

Dude, transgender and 6th grade shouldn’t be in the same sentence together. 

Some teachers endorse the Tiktoc, YouTube and Snapchat BS is why some are pissed.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

This is just what you see on libsoftiktok

This is pretty accurate. None of those freaks at my kids school. At least not teachers. Maybe teachers aid

1 hour ago, vomit said:

The term "grooming" has been defined as gained a child's confidence to engage in sex.  Are you guys using it differently now?

I said indoctrinating , swing and miss.  Strike 1

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Dude, transgender and 6th grade shouldn’t be in the same sentence together. 

Some teachers endorse the Tiktoc, YouTube and Snapchat BS is why some are pissed.

Kids are being exposed to all of it and thinking about it at that age without any help from teachers.  The teachers are not the problem here, at least not the large majority of them.

7 minutes ago, vomit said:

Did it start with dancing and end with pedophilia being normal?  If so you win, congrats.

Yes it did, thanks for finally taking the L

Greek pederasty was seemingly already institutionalized in Crete at the time of Thaletas, which included a "Dance of Naked Youths".[95] It has been suggested both Crete and Sparta influenced Athenian pederasty.[95]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

• Thanks 1