Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Biden To Teachers…

Yesterday Biden addressed teachers and he said “They are not somebody else’s children, they’re like yours when they’re in the classroom.”  Sorry you corrupt old fool, no they aren’t.  Not even close. And this guy is talking about parenting, in any context? Balls. 

Yeah I’d prefer the teaching profession which has become largely liberal not to treat my kids like theirs. Actually I’d like them to stay away from them in any capacity of parenting for the most part. 

Do what you do teachers. Get three months off, tons of breaks for holidays, every other week there’s a freaking early out somehow and then biitch how you don’t make any money even though you knew you weren’t going to make money getting into the profession.

Damn this is sad.  The political overlords are now making the right hate our teachers, and use fearmongering to pit parents against teachers.  Just sad.

Look, Biden is a senile old fool and a terrible president, but if you take what he said at face value, then it's a good thing.  Personally, I would want my kids teachers to treat them like they are they're own children, and what this means is to nurture and care for them.

Now, if you've been brainwashed into thinking that teachers want to turn our kids gay or trans and have sex with them, then his words take on a whole different meaning.  Hopefully there are enough normal people in this world that haven't been brainwashed to think that teachers want to turn kids trans and have sex.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rocky Dennis said:

Damn this is sad.  The political overlords are now making the right hate our teachers, and use fearmongering to pit parents against teachers.  Just sad.

Look, Biden is a senile old fool and a terrible president, but if you take what he said at face value, then it's a good thing.  Personally, I would want my kids teachers to treat them like they are they're own children, and what this means is to nurture and care for them.

Now, if you've been brainwashed into thinking that teachers want to turn our kids gay or trans and have sex with them, then his words take on a whole different meaning.  Hopefully there are enough normal people in this world that haven't been brainwashed to think that teachers want to turn kids trans and have sex.

Imagine seeing what’s actually going on in public schools and trying to have this take with a straight face. There is literally a story almost daily of teachers doing that kind of stuff and shoot teachers have been focking kids for decades ha

• Thanks 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Imagine seeing what’s actually going on in public schools and trying to have this take with a straight face. There is literally a story almost daily of teachers doing that kind of stuff and shoot teachers have been focking kids for decades ha

LibsOfTikTok does not represent the mainstream.  I don't know if you have kids, but parents should know their kids teachers.  I've never seen a teacher like this in real life.  If I did I would not be happy about it.

But like I said, its easy to believe this narrative of Biden being a creep, teachers are creeps, they are turning our kids gay, etc. when it's forced on you daily and you want Trump back in office.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Well, he is a gutterpedo who wants to take no responsibility for his own kids upbringing. :dunno:

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Rocky Dennis said:

LibsOfTikTok does not represent the mainstream.  I don't know if you have kids, but parents should know their kids teachers.  I've never seen a teacher like this in real life.  If I did I would not be happy about it.

But like I said, its easy to believe this narrative of Biden being a creep, teachers are creeps, they are turning our kids gay, etc. when it's forced on you daily and you want Trump back in office.

I don’t really care if Trump is back in office. I want teachers to teach math and reading some thing we are falling way behind in. 
and yeah the pandemic let us know who our teachers were and people didn’t like what they saw from the public school systems and why should they? They are a joke. Whether that kind of stuff is being taught or not who doesn’t think public school system is comically bad and woefully outdated?

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

I don’t really care if Trump is back in office. I want teachers to teach math and reading some thing we are falling way behind in. 
and yeah the pandemic let us know who our teachers were and people didn’t like what they saw from the public school systems and why should they? They are a joke. Whether that kind of stuff is being taught or not who doesn’t think public school system is comically bad and woefully outdated?

I'm pretty sure all of us want teachers to teach math and reading.

Most of our teachers during the pandemic were awesome, some were not.  Pretty much representative of society.  Teachers are not terrible people, the public school system is not bad.  These are broad generalizations that are ignorant.  Yes there are bad teachers, yes there are bad schools.  No not all teachers are terrible people trying to turn our kids trans.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

All public school teachers think more highly of themselves than anyone else thinks of them. They suck. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

The crazy new math and the crazy spelling...lol most kids cant read a clock

• Haha 1

Teachers should treat kids like their own. This is what we’re complaining about now? 

Pace yourself fellas, gonna be another few years at least. :doh: 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Teachers should treat kids like their own. This is what we’re complaining about now? 

Yes. It’s a long leap from parent to teacher. Teachers have a job to do for a short period of time. Parents have a lifetime. Just do your job.  

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Where's the Easter Bunny when you need her? 

Preparing for next season with Santa

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe if their diaper needs to be changed. That's about it

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. It’s a long leap from parent to teacher. Teachers have a job to do for a short period of time. Parents have a lifetime. Just do your job.  

So you don't want the teacher to be nice and caring with the kid.  You want teachers to be an ass hole to your kid?

Just now, Rocky Dennis said:

So you don't want the teacher to be nice and caring with the kid.  You want teachers to be an ass hole to your kid?

Stupid analogy

I remember my teacher had sex with me when I was young.

Wouldn't have been so bad, but I was homeschooled.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

How many aliases does rusty frigging need anyway? The guy needs a job.

His boyfriend supports him? :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Rocky Dennis said:

holy sh!t.  Seriously they have to stop putting this dude in public.

Own it focker

31 minutes ago, Rocky Dennis said:

Not really. Don’t need nice and caring. Won’t accept ass hole. You’re insane. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Own it focker

Own what?  Biden is a piece of sh!t, always has been, now he's got dementia.  I never voted for the focker. 

32 minutes ago, Rocky Dennis said:

HT is an ass hole to his kid. He spends all day swordfighting here while Junior toddles around the large family room.

Sometimes his boy cries and begs daddy to put the angry worm away. :( 

• Haha 1

I see this a lot. People... usually, weak-minded people love to say that sh1t. This club is my family, this group is my family, my friends are my family. I'm like beotch I ain't your family. I'm a person you happen to share a hobby with and maybe go have a beer after.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really. Don’t need nice and caring. Won’t accept ass hole. You’re insane. 

What's wrong with a teacher being nice to your kid?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

81 million votes. 

If Trump would have gotten out of his own way, he'd still be President.  The man screwed himself.

At this point, biden could pass a resolution supporting puppies and half the country would be mad that he hates cats.

Just think, this dottering old fool trounced trump.

Just now, MDC said:

HT is an ass hole to his kid. He spends all day swordfighting here while Junior toddles around the large family room.

mdcack 24x7x365 including Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, and Xmas. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Junior is in school. Daddy is at work. 

1 minute ago, Rocky Dennis said:

What's wrong with a teacher being nice to your kid?

It’s not necessary. It’s fine, but not a requirement. Just be fair and control your class. If my kid is out of line they will be dealt with. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If Trump would have gotten out of his own way, he'd still be President.  The man screwed himself.

Trump was the best president in the history of the US. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Junior is in school. Daddy is at work. 

And what are you doing?