Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Halsey handling motherhood even worse than my ex-wife

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/11/entertainment/halsey-health-conditions-hospitalizations/index.html

(CNN)Halsey has revealed that they have received multiple diagnoses since giving birth last July.

The singer, who prefers the pronouns she/they, posted a series of videos on their Instagramstories Tuesday explaining that "a lot of you guys have been wondering what's going on with my health and some of you saw a TikTok yesterday basically confirming that I'm allergic to literally everything."

"Obviously my health has changed a lot since I got pregnant and giving birth," they said. "I started getting really, really, really sick."

They gave birth last year to their first child, son Ender, with partner Alev Aydin.

Since then the star has been "hospitalized for anaphylaxis a few times and had some other stuff going on" resulting in, they said, being diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, Sjögren's syndrome, Mast cell activation syndrome and Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.

According to the Ehlers-Danlos Society site, the syndrome is a disorder "of connective tissue that are varied in the ways they affect the body and in their genetic causes."

Sjögren's syndrome is defined as "a chronic autoimmune condition characterized by degeneration of the salivary and lachrymal glands, causing dryness of the mouth and eyes." Mast cell activation syndrome can cause an immediate allergic reaction including anaphylaxis, according to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome is a blood circulation disorder which can cause a heart rate increase, according to Johns Hopkins Medicine.

Halsey said they were aware that people had noticed the heart monitor they were wearing and said the root cause of the health issues is still being investigated.

"It could potentially be another autoimmune disease and I've known I've had autoimmune issues for most of my life, especially having endometriosis," the singer said. "But it's kind of been exacerbated since I had Ender."

:wacko:

I don't know Halsey but don't put your d!ck in a "they." These creatures will either scrape your kid or turn it into a tranny accessory to show off and score woke points with they's leftoid friends.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know Halsey but don't put your d!ck in a "they." These creatures will either scrape your kid or turn it into a tranny accessory to show off and score woke points with they's leftoid friends.

The second I read preferred pronouns mentioned  in an article, I stop reading. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah hard to imagine “they” weren’t cut out for motherhood :lol:

A few thoughts:

- I like her music.  Their music.  So what is "she/they"?  Aren't those both subject pronouns?  When would I use she?  I don't really care and will never use them, but my engineer brain finds this particularly disturbing.

- She has Sarno, which is more than just back pain.  Nobody suddenly develops all of that crap.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ender is a cool name. 

Thanks, I knew I had forgotten a third point:

- Naming a kid Ender, sheesh, no pressure on that kid, eh?  :unsure: 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

I got a serious thing for her. Or they. Or Them.

I'd f*** them all basically.

Interesting, I don’t find them all that attractive. I mean with an eating disorder and bolt on t1ts she can look as good as any other, but there’s nothing unique about that.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Interesting, I don’t find them all that attractive. I mean with an eating disorder and bolt on t1ts she can look as good as any other, but there’s nothing unique about that.

I am respectfully disagreeful. 

I would lick her aborted Veetus just to get a taste of her Fagina. 

I love that she uses the f word in the song. There's just something f****** sexy about that.

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I am respectfully disagreeful. 

I would lick her aborted Veetus just to get a taste of her Fagina. 

I love that she uses the f word in the song. There's just something f****** sexy about that.

Compelling visual evidence though I stand by the bolt ons 

You know what I like is when I walk in a bar and there's like 25 professional dancers who've been practicing for a month and a half and we all just sort of randomly break into the same dance routine. Boy that's cool.

I would have put a baby in her no problem

You know I got somebody at work who wants to go by they. F*** him.

And here's why. Because they, she, he, what the f*** ever, has no problem calling me a CIS male.

I don't even know what the f*** that is. But for a bunch of people who claim to hate labels? God damn do they have a lot of them. And don't f****** label me.

Freak.

And you wonder why you get your ass kicked.

The only good news is, these freaks kill themselves. A lot. 

Yay Darwin. 

Okay so let's break it down. You're super hot. You're making millions of dollars. You have a great f****** life. And you want to f*** it up by having a child?  Are you f****** stupid? Leave that up to the f****** fat ass baby breeders at Walmart. 

Gawddammit. 

Google  "Halsey playboy mansion party"  

6 hours ago, edjr said:

Google  "Halsey playboy mansion party"  

Now that’s a cvm dumpster! :wub:

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Now that’s a cvm dumpster! :wub:

Yes sir!  Sign me up!!!  I'll even go 3rd

23 hours ago, edjr said:

I would have put a baby in her no problem

It's easier just to use sperm.

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It's easier just to use sperm.

:first: 

17 hours ago, Reality said:

Jesus, imagine dealing with that.

Head case.

Better than Amanda Heard :dunno: 

• Haha 1

he singer, who prefers the pronouns she/they, posted a series of videos on their Instagramstories Tuesday explaining that "a lot of you guys

She just misgendered people.....

• Like 1