edjr

Do we have an official "The View just makes sh1t up" thread

Why would anyone care about what any woman on The View says?

Why have people decided that Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, and those other hens matter in any way to public discourse?

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think you've nailed 99% of their viewing demographic.

I would think it’s more retirees than SAHM’s…

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I would think it’s more retirees than SAHM’s…

That would be even more disappointing.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That would be even more disappointing.

Not sure I follow

14 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why have people decided that Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, and those other hens matter in any way to public discourse?

A sexist might say......  :unsure:

14 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah. Their take on things is way out of step with the democrats.  Fringe 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Not sure I follow

I like to think retirees are a little more advanced than daytime drama.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

A sexist might say......  :unsure:

Oh fook off....it has more to do with their role as daytime "entertainment" than their gender. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you are spending 5 seconds caring what Whoopi, Joy, and the rest are saying- YOU are the moron. Regardless of whether you agree of disagree with them. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh fook off....it has more to do with their role as daytime "entertainment" than their gender. 

Just focking with you.... 😄 😋

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This

Not even going to bother with the thread. Just came in to say I've never seen more than about 5 seconds of view.  And the 5 seconds that I remember watching? Was one of the broads falling on the set. Which made my f****** day.

I mean good god, just from the things that I've read and headlines I've seen, that show makes Fox and Friends look like the McNeil Leher Hour. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Who knew HT and TBay were so engrossed with what Whoopi Goldberg says politically?

You're just proving my point.  What Whoopi Goldberg and the rest of the cackling hens say, is the exact same thing that the Democrat party is saying on regular basis.  You can change out the name Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar with AOC and Nancy Pelosi.  The actual person saying it is irrelevant because they're all saying it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're just proving my point.  What Whoopi Goldberg and the rest of the cackling hens say, is the exact same thing that the Democrat party is saying on regular basis.  You can change out the name Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar with AOC and Nancy Pelosi.  The actual person saying it is irrelevant because they're all saying it.

What is the difference then between that and Hannity/Tucker and Trump basically admitting that Trump discussed policy and drew cues from them at times?

You are being selectively outraged.

And the thread isn't called AOC just makes shite up

Look. I think we can all agree  stupid broads exists on all sides. Sarah Palin, Loren Boobert,  Perjury Taylor green, Sheila Jackson lee, and that chick from who's the Boss, Leenah dunham, get my point?

If women were smart and competent, God wouldn't need to give them breasts.

That's why Justice Ginsburg was an  A cup.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What is the difference then between that and Hannity/Tucker and Trump basically admitting that Trump discussed policy and drew cues from them at times?

Tucker blasts republicans all the time. But you wouldn’t know that. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tucker Carlson now says he doesn't know about a conspiracy theory he's pushed in 400 segments

Fox News host Tucker Carlson now says he does not know what "replacement theory" is. But past segments from his show "Tucker Carlson Tonight" tell a different story.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nice deflection.  I stand by my post.

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Tucker Carlson now says he doesn't know about a conspiracy theory he's pushed in 400 segments

Fox News host Tucker Carlson now says he does not know what "replacement theory" is. But past segments from his show "Tucker Carlson Tonight" tell a different story.

Lol. You believe anything. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. You believe anything. 

Yeah, especially when it's on video.

400 times. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know you slapped your self on the back after that one- well if your hand could reach your back- but that doesn't dispute what I said. 

31 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No answers from you huh?

Truth hurts?

No, just not wasting my time on troll crap.

Need to add Tim Hack to the list of the videos ladies. This dude loves making up Sh1t and refusing to believe any proof you give him. He’s a focking moron 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, just not wasting my time on troll crap.

I'd be mad too if I had no answers for stuff.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I'd be mad too if I had no answers for stuff.

troll mooney groomie

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, especially when it's on video.

400 times. 

See, this is where you dopes fall for anything. “The great replacement theory”, emanates from France, has an author, Renaud Camas, and has to deal with African refugees being brought into France to replace the underclass that have abandoned the French left. That’s a specific statement about a specific plan.  The replacement that the democrats are undertaking here is real. They are trying to replace the voters they are losing with illegals who they will some day give amnesty to with the hopes they will vote democrat. Tucker didn’t deny that, he doubled down on it. You can learn a lot from watching. Fockin idiots. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link?

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

I have a link from my ass to your face. Want it? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a link from my ass to your face. Want it? 

no

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See, this is where you dopes fall for anything. “The great replacement theory”, emanates from France, has an author, Renaud Camas, and has to deal with African refugees being brought into France to replace the underclass that have abandoned the French left. That’s a specific statement about a specific plan.  The replacement that the democrats are undertaking here is real. They are trying to replace the voters they are losing with illegals who they will some day give amnesty to with the hopes they will vote democrat. Tucker didn’t deny that, he doubled down on it. You can learn a lot from watching. Fockin idiots. 

Thank you.   And thank you to the dopes that fall for whatever the dems and MSM (probably not necessary to identify them separately as they are one and the same) regurgitate in their general direction.

What Carlson has been talking about is not "great replacement theory", it's simply just trying to answer the question - why are dems so in favor of illegals pouring over the border and not vetting them nor having any record of who they are?    You would have to be brain dead to not understand that it is because it's a cynical ploy to stack the deck with new voters who, in theory, would vote D for a couple of generations because the dems combine open borders with social services for illegals.   The dems haven't really even tried to hide this, many have said it clearly.    It's not some right wing conspiracy theory.    THIS IS NOT "great replacement theory".   It doesn't even really have a name, other than the usual "cynical and venal dem manipulation for power".    Which is the blanket term for pretty much everything they do. 

Great replacement theory is as HT described it, although I believe that it also includes that the Jews are supposed to be behind it and it's somehow  a way for the Jews to end up controlling everything (pretty much all European based conspiracy theories have the "its' the Jews!" component in them).    The dems saw an opportunity to hang the "great replacement theory" on Carlson and the right by conflating having questions and issues with unfettered illegal immigration into the US with that.    It's a lie.   I have a big problem with unfettered illegal immigration, I am not a advocate of great replacement theory. 

Wiff is Patient Zero for this propaganda when he regurgitates the "400 times" lie.   If you actually read and looked at the source material for the "400 times" you'd know that it's 400 times Carlson has had any mention of unchecked illegal immigration and then they just call it all "great replacement theory" and it's off to the races.    

• Thanks 3

The party of intellectuals talks to their voters like they are morons. If the show fits. 

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol

• Haha 1

I’d have more respect for the GOP line on immigration if they focused on the US businesses that create demand for migrant workers. You’d get way more mileage lowering the hammer on businesses that hire illegals than cracking down on the folks trying to cross the border.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d have more respect for the GOP line on immigration if they focused on the US businesses that create demand for migrant workers. You’d get way more mileage lowering the hammer on businesses that hire illegals than cracking down on the folks trying to cross the border.

Yep it’s not an issue they want to actually solve — just make political hay on. But it works—scared, angry folks fall for it hook line and sinker 

Heres my favorite part. masshole spent hours researching and responding to this. He's THAT big of a fan of focker carlson.  😂

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Heres my favorite part. masshole spent hours researching and responding to this. He's THAT big of a fan of focker carlson.  😂

nipple to nipple guy has spoken. 

Give us the drunken old man story again. Please. It was AWESOME..

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

nipple to nipple guy has spoken. 

Give us the drunken old man story again. Please. It was AWESOME..

I'm sorry, are you hardcore magnificent troubadour bastard guy or what are you today? And why do you feel the need to keep changing your alias? Just because everone owns you as the jackass you are and you think you can reinvent yourself? Doesn't work. You are consistently a retarded a******.

• Like 1