Sign in to follow this  
MDC

More grooming from the right

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't consider this a right wing occurrence because there are plenty of religious left wing people as well but I didn't know where to put this.  It's crap like this that has kept me away from the church.

Probably a mixture, but in case anyone is thinking "it's Baltimore, they must be mostly libs," it's not just the city:

n addition to the City, it includes nine counties in central and western Maryland (Allegheny, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, and Washington counties).3 These boundaries have not changed since 1939

54 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I swear, your obsession with trannies is top notch!  Go, TrannyBoy!

Yeah, it's getting a bit disturbing... :unsure:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Yeah, it's getting a bit disturbing... :unsure:

I wonder what the hand me down clothes situation is in his house? 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Anyone who supports the Catholic church is a pedo enabler.

Agree. Or any other liberal institution for that matter. Wow, common ground. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Agree. Or any other liberal institution for that matter. Wow, common ground. 

What exactly is a liberal institution?

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What exactly is a liberal institution?

The Democratic Party, almost all colleges and universities, NAMBLA

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Democratic Party, almost all colleges and universities, NAMBLA

Ok, anyone who goes to college is a pedo enabler. :lol:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok, anyone who goes to college is a pedo enabler. :lol:

You asked what institutions, not people you idiot. I go to the Catholic Church but I’m not a liberal. Get it now? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You asked what institutions, not people you idiot. I go to the Catholic Church but I’m not a liberal. Get it now? 

You said if you support college than you're a pedo enabler.  You also agreed with me that if you support the Catholic church then you're a pedo enabler, then you said you support the church.  You drunk already?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said if you support college than you're a pedo enabler.  You also agreed with me that if you support the Catholic church then you're a pedo enabler, then you said you support the church.  You drunk already?

You’re the enabler, not me. That’s well established. I’m just trying to get to heaven. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the enabler, not me. That’s well established. I’m just trying to get to heaven. 

Try not being a complete douche bag.

I’m in dirty Jersey right now. Want to hang out? 

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And anyone who supports trannies is also a pedo enabler.

All trannies are pedos?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know plenty of left wing people who are very Catholic.  My aunt is one of them.

That’s not how it works here at the GC. All minorities and criminals are libs. All baby rapist priests are righties. HTH.

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said if you support college then you're a pedo enabler.  You also agreed with me that if you support the Catholic church then you're a pedo enabler, then you said you support the church.  You drunk already?

Happy hour starts early at Chuck E.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

All Catholics are pedos?

Never said they were 

I didn't see you respond to PedoTrash with the quickness you did me.  after all, he's the one that got it rolling.

Could it be that you support PedoTrash and by association also support pedos?

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I didn't see you respond to PedoTrash with the quickness you did me.  after all, he's the one that got it rolling.

Could it be that you support PedoTrash and by association also support pedos?

And yet you didn’t denounce the “The Catholic Church” even in response to Hawkeye who specifically said it’s not “right wing”… You really seem obsessed with trannies.

Nonetheless, “the Catholic Church” is different than “Catholics.”  It’s the priests doing most of the pedo’ing, and there is a definite pattern of it happening more than the general population (as opposed to 2 tranny school shootings in 4 years for example).   So I would agree with Gutter that those supporting the Catholic Church are enabling pedos, even if they aren’t pedos themselves.  

On the other hand, there is not evidence that trannies (or drag queens) are pedos more than the general population, so it is not comparable to say that supporting trannies is supporting pedos.  I think you have your scripts switched up though, I thought it was drag queens that were the pedos and the trannies were child mutilators?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And yet you didn’t denounce the “The Catholic Church” even in response to Hawkeye who specifically said it’s not “right wing”… You really seem obsessed with trannies.

Nonetheless, “the Catholic Church” is different than “Catholics.”  It’s the priests doing most of the pedo’ing, and there is a definite pattern of it happening more than the general population (as opposed to 2 tranny school shootings in 4 years for example).   So I would agree with Gutter that those supporting the Catholic Church are enabling pedos, even if they aren’t pedos themselves.  

On the other hand, there is not evidence that trannies (or drag queens) are pedos more than the general population, so it is not comparable to say that supporting trannies is supporting pedos.  I think you have your scripts switched up though, I thought it was drag queens that were the pedos and the trannies were child mutilators?

Trannies are worth spending time on in an effort to get rid of the whole tranny sickness in this country.

The Catholic Church is made of good people that you atheists all obsess over because you are rotted inside morally and spiritually.

You and MDCrotchItch and TimCrotch and generalpimpledoosh are all tranny/pedo loving sick MFers cheering on the liberal tranny/pedo craze. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Trannies are worth spending time on in an effort to get rid of the whole tranny sickness in this country.

The Catholic Church is made of good people that you atheists all obsess over because you have are rotted inside morally and spiritually.

You and MDCrotchItch and TimCrotch and generalpimpledoosh are all tranny/pedo loving sick MFers cheering on the liberal tranny/pedo craze. 

463 pages of “good people” in the link that Hawkeye posted

• Confused 1

On 4/3/2023 at 4:09 PM, dogcows said:

Uh, ok. How about a dose of reality?

Dennis Hastert, Strom Thurmond, George Nader, Joseph Dendy, Ralph Shortey, Tim Nolan, Jim Knoblach, Paul Petersen, Brandon Hixon… all Republican politicians. All child molesters.

If so, then they should be put to death also. Right along with preteen sniffer-feeler liberal leader himself. 

If we start putting pedo's, drug dealers, violent criminals to death instantly, the crime rate will go down. 

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tell you what, you go after PedoTrash first with the same vitriol and line of reasoning you're trying to use on me.  I want to see  you do the right thing by being fair and balanced and going after the first poster who started this whole thing.

When you're done and I'm satisfied that you've taken PedoTrash to task like you're trying to do me here, then we'll talk. 

So, you best gets to lecturing PedoTrash - you have a lot to prove.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Tell you what, you go after PedoTrash first with the same vitriol and line of reasoning you're trying to use on me.  I want to see  you do the right thing by being fair and balanced and going after the first poster who started this whole thing.

When you're done and I'm satisfied that you've taken PedoTrash to task like you're trying to do me here, then we'll talk. 

So, you best gets to lecturing PedoTrash - you have a lot to prove.

Supporting the Catholic Church enables pedos: true

Supporting trannies enables pedos: false, unless you have some data to indicate that trannies are pedos more often than the general population

What’s worse than GuterPedo stumbling with his words?   Him stumbling and low IQ Hauck showing up to double down on it. 🤣

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m just trying to get to heaven. 

Good luck with that.

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

What’s worse than GuterPedo stumbling with his words?   Him stumbling and low IQ Hauck showing up to double down on it. 🤣

I see you’re going to skip over the guy saying he agrees that anyone supporting the Catholic Church enables pedos, then saying that they support the Catholic Church 

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Another Catholic pedo defender, great.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Supporting the Catholic Church enables pedos: true

Supporting trannies enables pedos: false, unless you have some data to indicate that trannies are pedos more often than the general population

I asked you to take PedoTrash to task first.  Please do so - and don't try and move the goalposts like you did here.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I asked you to take PedoTrash to task first.  Please do so - and don't try and move the goalposts like you did here.

His statement was accurate.  Yours wasn’t.  HTH

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

His statement was accurate.  Yours wasn’t.  HTH

Yeah, okay.  🙄

That's not why you're taking him to task - it's because you're a coward.  Of course, we all already knew that but thanks for confirming.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, okay.  🙄

That's not why you're taking him to task - it's because you're a coward.  Of course, we all already knew that but thanks for confirming.  :thumbsup:

You're deranged.

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, okay.  🙄

I have no clue what you're rambling about here

Just now, TimHauck said:

I have no clue what you're rambling about here

He said you are a coward. I agree.

Like we have all seen in videos from these kid/drag queen events, when you see one of them lap dancing, gyrating like a stripper at a bachelor party in kids faces, underneath a sign that says, “ it’s not going to lick itself” and you don’t call that pedo behavior, then you just might be a pedo. Or you’re just ok with it. Which makes you just as bad.  Evil flourishes when good men stay silent. Sorry Gutterboy and Hack.  You Own it.  

• Like 1