Sign in to follow this  
MDC

More grooming from the right

48 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Not even my point, and I've never denied that stuff comes from the left side of the spectrum. 

55 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It can be shown 1k times what’s actually going on at these pervert fests and liberals will still say “what’s the problem?”

On 5/31/2022 at 8:38 AM, MDC said:

Link .

Christian pastor “accidentally” rapes a 14 y/o during an overnight lock-in, then talks her into a 3-way with his wife. They’re not even trying to hide the grooming. :(  

He should put to death. 
Same with all pedos and all of those those that have attempted murder or murdered or were convicted of a violent crime.

Problem is for the left, about 80% would be from the left.   Same with your president.  He's a pedo.

Both sides have punks.  The left has wayyyyy more. 

The right probably has some gays too, but everyone knows that gays are 96%+ left.

Same with those pushing for pedophiles to be accepted with "open arms" for who they are.

Guess which party is for that?   Everyone knows.

One side has mostly (not all, mostly) men that can't fend for themselves and are simple weak, defenseless humans. 

On 12/27/2022 at 4:33 PM, MDC said:

Lay pastor found guilty of sex with a girl under 13.

Not sure this is what they meant by “lay pastor.”

:ninja: 

So you want to go back and forth posting links?

The problem with your argument is, that the right (because they think on their own, and don't bend over to an agenda) want all pedo's simply put to death.

You lovey dovey pvssies welcome them with open arms and and want to 'accept them for the humans they are".  

Take a look at jail rosters.  Look at the pics.  90% liberals.  

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

He should put to death. 
Same with all pedos and all of those those that have attempted murder or murdered or were convicted of a violent crime.

Problem is for the left, about 80% would be from the left.   Same with your president.  He's a pedo.

Both sides have punks.  The left has wayyyyy more. 

The right probably has some gays too, but everyone knows that gays are 96%+ left.

Same with those pushing for pedophiles to be accepted with "open arms" for who they are.

Guess which party is for that?   Everyone knows.

One side has mostly (not all, mostly) men that can't fend for themselves and are simple weak, defenseless humans. 

Uh, ok. How about a dose of reality?

Dennis Hastert, Strom Thurmond, George Nader, Joseph Dendy, Ralph Shortey, Tim Nolan, Jim Knoblach, Paul Petersen, Brandon Hixon… all Republican politicians. All child molesters.

Anyone claim there aren’t pedos on both sides? Another strawman from the resident libtards.  

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Sick people, aren't they Buck? 

People that flash their ass and junk at kids?  yup. 

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

And why does the left praise & celebrate these people? I'm really having a hard time understanding. 

I guess when you put so much stock into claiming you are for inclusion, everybody is great (well, not you cracker conservatives.. ;) ), and you except everybody for what they are - you feel the need to embrace and celebrate this kookiness? 

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So you want to go back and forth posting links?

The problem with your argument is, that the right (because they think on their own, and don't bend over to an agenda) want all pedo's simply put to death.

You lovey dovey pvssies welcome them with open arms and and want to 'accept them for the humans they are".  

Take a look at jail rosters.  Look at the pics.  90% liberals.  

The irony of posts like this after we saw priests being passed around to different churches and were able to molest more kids is astonishing.    Suuure that was all liberals involved in all that crap.   

Just like the left, sure a large portion think the way you claim.   And just like the left, the right has many examples of looking the other way or cover this sh1t up.    

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

The irony of posts like this after we saw priests being passed around to different churches and were able to molest more kids is astonishing.    Suuure that was all liberals involved in all that crap.   

Just like the left, sure a large portion think the way you claim.   And just like the left, the right has many examples of looking the other way or cover this sh1t up.    

This guy thinks the Catholic Church is full of conservatives.  Clueless. 

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

If we put down everyone helping, grooming, hiring or normalizing or "accepting"  pedophilia, there will be more lefties dead.  Local LQBGT group here has demanded people stop calling them pedophiles, and instead we are to refer them as "Non-Age-Discriminatory Significant Others" 

But IMO, anyone of those supporting or involved with it, should be put down. 

Why can’t they just condemn right wing child diddling without whataboutism or qualification? :unsure: 

Says a lot about the sick, perverted “men” at this site. :thumbsdown: 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Right wing religious nuts are seriously out of control.

Lying right on the alter. 

Yet another case of the liberals accusing others for what they themselves are guilty of. It never stops.

On 5/31/2022 at 10:24 AM, Baker Boy said:

So the entire board assumes this pastor is Righty just because he’s Christian. You have to be pretty stupid to think all Christians are Rigjties.. My church has many more Lefties than Righties. I think there’s a word for what you people are doing.

The Liberals in here are simpletons.  David Walker isn't even registered to a political party.

On 4/3/2023 at 9:11 AM, BuckSwope said:

And right on cue, someone shows the point of it.   I would've thought the right would largely learn from being called racists unjustly during the last decade+, but I guess not.   Just our state of politics and our country now, I guess.  

The point of what?  The most active posters on the subject earned the title of pedo defender for their hard work and public posts on this bored.

• Thanks 1

GC righties can’t condemn right wing child rape without whataboutism and deflection.

Says a lot. :( 

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2023 at 6:44 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

If we put down everyone helping, grooming, hiring or normalizing or "accepting"  pedophilia, there will be more lefties dead.  Local LQBGT group here has demanded people stop calling them pedophiles, and instead we are to refer them as "Non-Age-Discriminatory Significant Others" 

But IMO, anyone of those supporting or involved with it, should be put down. 

What the fock? 

Don’t call out behavior from the left that is inappropriate for children that makes things easier for pedophiles because the left called everyone racist. Got it. 

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What the fock? 

It's not true, he made it up, like the rest of his posts, dude spews bs

Nobody had issues with Transgenders until they pushed for transitioning kids.  Nobody cared about Drag Queens or shows until the started going to, inviting, and dancing for kids.  

Just leave the kids alone and go back to your regularly scheduled programming.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nobody had issues with Transgenders until they pushed for transitioning kids.  Nobody cared about Drag Queens or shows until the started going to, inviting, and dancing for kids.  

Rupaul has had a show for years.  He did commercials for AT&T amongst others. Not a peep. 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If I had to leave my son alone with someone for an hour, I’d rather it be a tranny or drag queen than a Catholic priest.

Just saying. 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

If I had to leave my son alone with someone for an hour, I’d rather it be a tranny or drag queen than a Catholic priest.

Just saying. 

5 hours ago, MDC said:

GC righties can’t condemn right wing child rape without whataboutism and deflection.

Says a lot. :( 

Just mailing it in these days. Sad.

48 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Trans people support the rights of all trans people, they don't push for transitioning kids for focks sake. Drag queen story hour started in 2015 and hasn't resulted in any children being raped.

Meanwhile you ignore real things that hurt kids.  So please, shut the fock up about your concern for kids, we're not buying it anymore.

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/transgender-adults-strip-naked-dutch-television-10-year-old-children-promote-sex-changes

Transgender adults strip naked in Dutch television for Q&A with 10 year-old children to promote sex changes

This show has been around for years, and while it's definitely focked up and inappropriate, there was never a concern until trans people got an episode.  Disingenuous example number eleventy billion and one.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This show has been around for years, and while it's definitely focked up and inappropriate, there was never a concern until trans people got an episode.  Disingenuous example number eleventy billion and one.

So it was never a problem until they stripped in front of kids for grooming?

Are you really this big of a moron?   :lol:

I swear, your obsession with trannies is top notch!  Go, TrannyBoy!

I don't consider this a right wing occurrence because there are plenty of religious left wing people as well but I didn't know where to put this.  It's crap like this that has kept me away from the church.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't consider this a right wing occurrence because there are plenty of religious left wing people as well but I didn't know where to put this.  It's crap like this that has kept me away from the church.

Right wing. This is the correct thread for it. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Right wing. This is the correct thread for it. :thumbsup: 

I know plenty of left wing people who are very Catholic.  My aunt is one of them.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Just saying. 

Both gay liberals. No good choice