Sign in to follow this  
MDC

More grooming from the right

Link .

Christian pastor “accidentally” rapes a 14 y/o during an overnight lock-in, then talks her into a 3-way with his wife. They’re not even trying to hide the grooming. :(  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Nothing to see here. Just a pastor raping another kid. I bet digby and the rest of the board righties won’t find anything wrong with this and will call us the actual pedophiles  Seems like the go to move in the alt-right playbook is to accuse everyone else of stuff they’re guilty of 

I think the difference is the righties will easily say, “lock that pervert away”, while it seems the lefties will defend the dude if it fit their side.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

I think the difference is the righties will easily say, “lock that pervert away”, while it seems the lefties will defend the dude if it fit their side.

I'm fairly confident no lefties would defend the rape of a kid.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nothing to see here. Just a pastor raping another kid. I bet digby and the rest of the board righties won’t find anything wrong with this and will call us the actual pedophiles  Seems like the go to move in the alt-right playbook is to accuse everyone else of stuff they’re guilty of 

Like did you type that without laughing? 

The left trying to play the “Youre doing the stuff you accuse us of” is hilariously ironic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

No you don’t defend it you just put them in the position to have it happen …..universal bathrooms, etc

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh no doubt, I seriously doubt anyone would, I was just trying to make a point, but I guess it fell flat.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

The left trying to play the “Youre doing the stuff you accuse us of” is hilariously ironic.

which side would you say has had a biggest pedophile scandal in our lifetime?

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I bet digby and the rest of the board righties won’t find anything wrong with this and will call us the actual pedophiles  

On the contrary, I bet you'll find every single person on the right condemn the guy and applaud the conviction.

Let's see who gets it right.

18 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Another difference is righties who get the vapors over drag queens and trannies never say anything about all the Christian baby rapists. 🤔  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Another difference is righties who get the vapors over drag queens and trannies never say anything about all the Christian baby rapists. 🤔  

they have been groomed that way

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Another point, I don’t care about drag queens who hold shows for adults, in front of kids is dumb, baby rapists should be in jail for the rest of their lives.  

the lefties and righties are what’s killing this country.  Regular joe and Jane don’t give a schit, I don’t know why the two fringe weirdos have so much pull.

23 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

You guys are about to be surprised.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You guys are about to be surprised.

I’m surprised Geeks who are so attuned to grooming keep missing these Christian pastor baby rapist stories.

Google must be broken. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m surprised Geeks who are so attuned to grooming keep missing these Christian pastor baby rapist stories.

Google must be broken. :( 

They’re too busy banging babies, duh

They should let him be raped repeatedly in prison.

31 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

which side would you say has had a biggest pedophile scandal in our lifetime?

The left leaning catholic church and that no good liberal fock Paterno and all his child raping buddies.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kill him

This

So the entire board assumes this pastor is Righty just because he’s Christian. You have to be pretty stupid to think all Christians are Rigjties.. My church has many more Lefties than Righties. I think there’s a word for what you people are doing.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

The left leaning catholic church and that no good liberal fock Paterno and all his child raping buddies.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

So the entire board assumes this pastor is Righty just because he’s Christian. You have to be pretty stupid to think all Christians are Rigjties.. My church has many more Lefties than Righties. I think there’s a word for what you people are doing.

:lol: you guys

17 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Who knows what his political leanings might be, its true that religion types tend to be more conservative just as mentally ill tend to be more liberal

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This. Times a million

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

So the entire board assumes this pastor is Righty just because he’s Christian.

I’m assume he’s a righty because he focks kids. :dunno: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

It was a copy and paste from a board righty in the other thread, to show how ridiculous it is.

Ongoing abuse by a person in a position of trust, a counselor, a religious counselor, should be met with the harshest of punishment.  I am fine with castration in such instances, and not chemical castration, I mean hack it off, the twig and the berries both.  Not really or left or right issue for me but a right or wrong issue.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Following up after an hour.... we're at zero defending him, three wishing to see him killed, and a 4th wishing him to be raped constantly in prison, a 5th going for castration. So the preliminary results are even stronger than I anticipated and I think this pattern will continue to hold. I suspect the board righties will throw this guy in prison or worse, none will make excuses. At this rate we'll retain the 100% condemnation mark but who knows... 

Yeah, this backfired on the troll in chief. And the other enablers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Following up after an hour.... we're at zero defending him, three wishing to see him killed, and a 4th wishing him to be raped constantly in prison, a 5th going for castration. So the preliminary results are even stronger than I anticipated and I think this pattern will continue to hold. I suspect the board righties will throw this guy in prison or worse, none will make excuses. At this rate we'll retain the 100% condemnation mark but who knows... 

No word yet on how the groomer obsessed Geeks managed to miss this story about another right wing Christian baby rapist though. :( 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kill him

Good place to start.  I will settle for castration. Why does a priest need his nuggies anyway?

Isn't Church Alive Int (where he was a pastor) known for being left leaning? Maybe I'm mixing it up.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

No word yet on how the groomer obsessed Geeks managed to miss this story about another right wing Christian baby rapist though. :( 

Well people live in information silos and bubbles. I still read MSM site to know the corporatist globalist insider left perspective on things but whatever the truly disgusting Marxist freakshow left is talking about, I have no stomach for wading through that trash at all. I only get bits and pieces from libsoftiktok and FFToday links and occasionally NYTimes and WaPo columns.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:42 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, this backfired on the troll in chief. And the other enablers. 

Not really...if someone posts a story about a Drag Queen that rapes a kid, you'd get similar responses.   

A convicted rapist isn't quite the same thing as a parent bringing their kid to a convention.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Not really...if someone posts a story about a Drag Queen that rapes a kid, you'd get similar responses.   

A convicted rapist isn't quite the same thing as a parent bringing their kid to a convention.

Yeah good point, I'll go on record right now as saying that I am against drag queens raping kids.  Full Stop.

I don’t think MDCuck, Tim hack, or gutterpedo have a clue what the definition of “grooming” is 🤡🤡🤡

• Confused 1