Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

[** Guess How Many Cats Live In My Home Contest - WE HAVE A WINNER!**]

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

My cat provided me with things to get angry about? 

No, he passed away and carpet replacement came after that. :(

We have no carpet in our house. It's all tile or hardwood.

Cat #14

This handsome fella is a morning cat. He's most active in the morning, and his schtick is to hop up on the kitchen counter to receive scritches. 

https://postimg.cc/PvQL1WJP

KSB2424 and Bunnybasderds, you have been eliminated.

Will TheNewGirl get the sauce? 

Stay tuned!

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Will TheNewGirl get the sauce? 

😉 
😍

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5EFFFFFIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE$#@!

• Haha 1

Cats? Several. Well, depends what you mean by got. Some are half-wild and some are just outlaws.

The total seems like a moving target, since you have fosters coming in and out all of the time.  IMO you should set a point which is the official count date and time.  

I enjoy seeing your poossies by the way.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

The total seems like a moving target, since you have fosters coming in and out all of the time.  IMO you should set a point which is the official count date and time.  

I enjoy seeing your poossies by the way.  :thumbsup:

Oh I did. There hasn't been any changes since I started the contest.

• Thanks 1

Cat #15

https://postimg.cc/8JLDV8Z7

A buddy's elderly mother recently had a stroke and is in rehab. He asked us to take in her cat until she recovered. 

He's one of the smartest cats we've ever fostered. He loves to turn on the kitchen faucet and have himself a drink. One time he turned off the faucet.

But we can't rely on him to turn it off, so we keep a bucket over the faucet.

How many more cats can there be?

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How many more cats can there be?

Nine

I'm becoming increasingly impressed that he can get a picture of one cat without a few more in the background.  :dunno: 

Cats #16 and #17

https://postimg.cc/GBDMmbGx

These two sisters were part of the same litter as #7 and #14.

One of them had an infection so severe that her eye had to be removed. She's a sweetheart. My nickname for her is Sugar Booger. She's an excellent hugger and loves to ride around on a human shoulder. She's either going to the lounge or getting shipped off to Canada.

The other one is a work in progress. She's shy but loves to play laser pointer and is always around at night. I can pet her if she's lying around with another cat, and I pet the other cat first. 

TheNewGirl, you have been eliminated.

Has Gladiators won this thing?

Stay tuned!

There's no way having that many cats in one house is healthy. The smell alone must be brutal.

24 minutes ago, Reality said:

There's no way having that many cats in one house is healthy. The smell alone must be brutal.

It's not. There are other fosters who have even more than we do. Usually we like to keep it under a dozen, though.

Cat #18

https://postimg.cc/ns1WszBx

This poor little ragamuffin is the sister of Cat #8.

With gloved hands, I managed to scruff and shove her into the carrier, and she clawed, hissed, spit and bit at me the whole time.

Her attitude changed quickly once she experienced human love and care. 

She developed stomatitis, a terrible mouth infection. She could barely eat and was miserable, but a recent tooth extraction took care of that. She's back to eating solid food.

We'll take her to the vet soon to get her skin issue checked out. She's available for adoption.

Gladiators, you have been eliminated.

Has 5 Points won this thing?

Stay tuned!

Can you imagine the amount of fleas in that house? Gross. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. They all get regular flea treatment.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm going to guess 0 cats live in your home....The cats allow you to live in their home.

How cute of you. The cat lady will love that.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Cat #18

https://postimg.cc/ns1WszBx

This poor little ragamuffin is the sister of Cat #8.

With gloved hands, I managed to scruff and shove her into the carrier, and she clawed, hissed, spit and bit at me the whole time.

Her attitude changed quickly once she experienced human love and care. 

She developed stomatitis, a terrible mouth infection. She could barely eat and was miserable, but a recent tooth extraction took care of that. She's back to eating solid food.

We'll take her to the vet soon to get her skin issue checked out. She's available for adoption.

Gladiators, you have been eliminated.

Has 5 Points won this thing?

Stay tuned!

Just look at the sh!t along the baseboard molding and walls.    🤮  I'd start dry heaving before walking in that house.  The pink cat dish doesn't look like it's been washed in over a week.  Poor cat has eye burgers.  Foking disgusting.  

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm going to guess 0 cats live in your home....The cats allow you to live in their home.

:pointstosky::first:

On 6/22/2022 at 11:02 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Guessers:

Horseman - 0

Cat #19

https://postimg.cc/MvJcr2CP

This is the shyest guy in the house. Up until recently, we might see him once every week or two. He's the brother of Cats #7, 14, 16 and 17.

In the past week, he's been sitting in this cushion, and I've been able to walk up and pet him.

5-Points, you have been eliminated.

Did BeenHereBefore win this thing?

Stay tuned!

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Just look at the sh!t along the baseboard molding and walls.    🤮  I'd start dry heaving before walking in that house.  The pink cat dish doesn't look like it's been washed in over a week.  Poor cat has eye burgers.  Foking disgusting.  

Seriously. And he lives in that shlthole. 

Cat #20

https://postimg.cc/jCzSXqb2

One of my clients was renting a lakehouse while her home was being rebuilt. It had terrible foundation issues. She paid a contractor a bunch of money up front (which is a terribly bad idea). The contractor had gutted the home, rendering it unlivable, and then ran off with the rest of the money.

The client had five cats and could not have them at her rental home. They were living in the rubble of the old home. Someone would come by, put out some food and water and leave.

I volunteered to get them out of there. 

The first time I went into the house, this plump, one-eyed tuxedo cat greeted me at the door. He was easy to scoop up and put into a carrier, but the other four were nowhere to be found.

I sent out a trap and came back the next day to find an orange one, which I brought up to my wife's now-defunct business. The next day, I caught a huge fluffy gray one. The day after that, I caught a cute gray-and-white cat.

Cat #20 was living in the attic, and food and water were being put up there for her. I set up a trap up there and had her caught the next day.

A short time after this, the client developed brain cancer. She died six months later, leaving behind a disabled daughter who couldn't work due to a neurological issue. The daughter moved into the home of her grandmother, who was in assisted living. She agreed that she couldn't handle five cats.

We got the orange one, the fluffy one and the cute one adopted. The disabled daughter took the one-eyed cat.

We took Cat #20 home, which she chose Rusty II. She's crazy about him and follows him all around the house, meowing until she gets his attention.

He is getting his own place Aug. 1 and will take her with him.

Will BeenHereBefore win this, or will another cat knock him out and put WhiteWonder in position?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you not know how to take care of animals? 😂 

I mean yeah it’s way too many cats for me but I take it he has more than usual at the moment. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

24x7x365 even Christmas 😂😂

Obsessed. 24x7x365 even on 4th of July and Thanksgiving and Christmas. :banana:

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

disgusting creatures. 

You know what's worse than a hoarder?  Someone who hoards cats. The amount of filth some people are willing to live in is nuts.

Just now, Horseman said:

You know what's worse than a hoarder?  Someone who hoards cats. The amount of filth some people are willing to live in is nuts.

It's unimaginable. Seriously like living in a litter box and using cat turds as pillows. 

18 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Do you not know how to take care of animals? 😂 

I mean yeah it’s way too many cats for me but I take it he has more than usual at the moment. 

Yeah, it's a seasonal deal. We get overrun in the spring and then spend a few months whittling down the numbers. They either get adopted, go to the studio, get shipped off to Canada or die from something like the dreaded FIP,  which now seems to have a cure. A kitten we fostered and then sent to the cat lounge came down with it but survived. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It's unimaginable. Seriously like living in a litter box and using cat turds as pillows. 

We had ONE lab that shed.  Wife was constantly vacuuming to keep the hair under control. 

20+ cats, yeah you have cat hair and dander in everything you touch, eat and breathe. 

Can you imagine what the dude's place smells like? Seriously it must be a health hazard just to breath in that place. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

We had ONE lab that shed.  Wife was constantly vacuuming to keep the hair under control. 

20+ cats, yeah you have cat hair and dander in everything you touch, eat and breathe. 

Everything. Everything. Focking gross. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 2:55 PM, Utilit99 said:

So 15 of the 28 posts in this thread are by pimpledoosh. 2 others by me laughing at the cat lady. and a few others others doing the same. :lol:

Bright bulb right here 😂. Calling a guy out for having a lot of posts in a thread designed for him to have a lot of posts. Durrrr 

I wonder who has the next most … 🤔