Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Proud boys protesting libraries

Looking at the replies it’s obvious that Moron and Gutterpedo are not only ready to die on this hill but they’re also getting torn to shreds by every single person here. You’d think that would wake them up but when you want to fock children you tend to turn a blind eye 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why when the ones doing the bulk of the murdering are pointed  out do you claim it’s a racial thing? I think it’s a murderer and victim thing. I’d like it to stop. You seem concerned with something else. 

I don't.  I claim it's a racial thing when people like toilet point out that blacks are inherently and uncontrollably violent.

See it's pretty simple, let me break it down for you.

Yes, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.  I ask why.  toilet says it's because they are black.  I say it's because they are poor.  What say you?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I do what I can, but I can't fix everything, nor is it my responsibility to do so.

Your mindset, shared  by the ones who are responsible, make it worse. It’s not a racial thing. It’s a criminal thing. And while your kind are imposing an ideology, people suffer. How about changing society and protecting people at the same time? Nah. Just open the jails and prisons and let them all out. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I don't.  I claim it's a racial thing when people like toilet point out that blacks are inherently and uncontrollably violent.

Yes, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.  I ask why.  toilet says it's because they are black.  I say it's because they are poor.  What say you?

I concur, to a point.

Poverty is not the exclusive domain of African Americans.  Appalachia is incredibly impoverished, but they dont kill each other off.  I suggest that culture is a big part too. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Looking at the replies it’s obvious that Moron and Gutterpedo are not only ready to die on this hill but they’re also getting torn to shreds by every single person here. You’d think that would wake them up but when you want to fock children you tend to turn a blind eye 

Look at the retard showing up adding zero value.  Tell me again how the govt is burning down food warehouses.  Tell me again how 5 cities in the US make up 100% of our crime.  Tell me again how using your parent's netflix pw isn't stealing. :lol:

• Sad 1

Same deal with green energy. Instead of working towards it, which is fine, it gets shoved down our throats and the many suffer. The few are fine. 

Just now, RLLD said:

I concur, to a point.

Poverty is not the exclusive domain of African Americans.  Appalachia is incredibly impoverished, but they dont kill each other off.  I suggest that culture is a big part too. 

Agreed.  I'm not saying it's 100% poverty, and I agree that culture is part of the equation, a complex equation.  I will also argue that there is no gene exclusive to black people that makes them violent.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your mindset, shared  by the ones who are responsible, make it worse. It’s not a racial thing. It’s a criminal thing. And while your kind are imposing an ideology, people suffer. How about changing society and protecting people at the same time? Nah. Just open the jails and prisons and let them all out. 

I don't support opening jails and letting them all out.  My kind doesn't either.  You're focking crazy.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed.  I'm not saying it's 100% poverty, and I agree that culture is part of the equation, a complex equation.  I will also argue that there is no gene exclusive to black people that makes them violent.

Agree 100%.

And I would further note that in so many instances where the government decided it would help, it had failed miserably.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree 100%.

And I would further note that in so many instances where the government decided it would help, it had failed miserably.

I would agree with that also.  See we're not very different when we actually listen to each other.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't support opening jails and letting them all out.  My kind doesn't either.  You're focking crazy.

Then who is letting them all out? It’s not MAGA.  Sorry, when you constantly fall on one side and also go against the other you have to own what the side you support are doing. Or are you gonna claim to be a centrist too? 

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol: But I thought we were supposed to accept, embrace, and celebrate all cultures here in the US in the 2000's. We have a whole bunch of pride months that tell us so. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then who is letting them all out? It’s not MAGA.  Sorry, when you constantly fall on one side and also go against the other you have to own what the side you support are doing. Or are you gonna claim to be a centrist too? 

I dont know who's letting them all out, you tell me, you're the one that brought it up.  I don't want them all let out.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I dont know who's letting them all out, you tell me, you're the one that brought it up.  I don't want them all let out.

You don’t know? Then how can you comment? 

I can’t tell from the article: Was there some kind of drag Queen story hour at the library? Or do all LBGT events now qualify as grooming? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t know? Then how can you comment? 

Because you accused me on supporting letting all the criminals out of jail.  I'm correcting you and saying I don't support that.  You also said "my kind" supports that.  I can also confirm that "my kind" do not support this either.  "My kind" I am defining as people that I know that are like me.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can’t tell from the article: Was there some kind of drag Queen story hour at the library? Or do all LBGT events now qualify as grooming? 

There were no drag queens there.  It was just an LGBTQ thing.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

There were no drag queens there.  It was just an LGBTQ thing.

Got it.

Question for the group then: Are all pride events now grooming? 

56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Marshmallow test says otherwise 

Ever notice how it doesn’t matter what type of pedophilia it is, the same exact ppl here will defend it in some way, shape, or form? 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Any sane Geeks want to weigh in? Is taking a kid to ANY lgbt event if any kind grooming or abuse?

Yes.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Any sane Geeks want to weigh in? Is taking a kid to ANY lgbt event if any kind grooming or abuse?

If kids are the target then yes. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. He is doing the typical liberal move of deflecting. “Everyone here laughs at you and hates you” dumbass doesn’t realize he’s talking about himself cause not a single person here likes him :lol: 

That dude is all over the place. It's a riot watching him flail. 

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Ever notice how it doesn’t matter what type of pedophilia it is, the same exact ppl here will defend it in some way, shape, or form? 

Ever notice how you hillbillies equate any lgbt event with grooming and pedophilia? 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ever notice how you hillbillies equate any lgbt event with grooming and pedophilia? 

Ever notice how you dumb ass liberals are always having a really uneducated and flat out ignorant take on things? 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Look at the retard showing up adding zero value.  Tell me again how the govt is burning down food warehouses.  Tell me again how 5 cities in the US make up 100% of our crime.  Tell me again how using your parent's netflix pw isn't stealing. :lol:

Ive got to say, I usually just read these threads and not respond because I really dont care enough to post but you two are by far the biggest bunch of idiots on this board. Maybe you two should take a break and go out on a boat or something, because you seem so miserable with your lives you spend it all day on here acting like immature brats

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They aren’t protesting libraries you moron. Why does Gutterboy always have to make things up? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They aren’t protesting libraries you moron. Why does Gutterboy always have to make things up? 

Protesting LGBTQ Story time in a library.  Better?

Just now, vomit said:

Protesting LGBTQ Story time in a library.  Better?

Yup.  The truth always is. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I have noticed that whenever people bring up grooming, libs immediately defend lgbtq. Why?  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I have noticed that whenever people bring up grooming, libs immediately defend lgbtq. Why?  :dunno:

Because it’s always in a thread where cons are implying that every lgbt event is a pedo grooming convention?

Like this thread for example. :doh: 

Just now, MDC said:

Because it’s always in a thread where cons are implying that every lgbt event is a pedo grooming convention?

Like this thread for example. :doh: 

The ones targeted at kids are. 

31 Patriot Front members arrested near pride event in Idaho

BY JORDAN FREIMAN

UPDATED ON: JUNE 11, 2022 / 11:05 PM / CBS NEWS

Police arrested 31 men found inside a U-Haul truck near a pride event in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, on Saturday. Police said they believe the men were affiliated with a white supremacist group and were intending to riot.

"It is clear to us, based on the gear the individuals had with them ... along with paperwork that we seized from them, that they came to riot downtown," Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said Saturday at a press conference.

According to White, police were alerted about the U-Haul around 1:38 p.m. by a concerned citizen who said they saw members of the group getting into the back of the truck. The group was confronted by police about 10 minutes later, White said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coeur-dalene-patriot-front-arrests-pride-u-haul/

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I think so. Score me as a 'yes'.

The adults can do as they please but this whole Woke religion as per Disney and other LGBTQ activists specifically targeting and confusing kids is disturbing.

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I think so. Score me as a 'yes'.

The adults can do as they please but this whole Woke religion as per Disney and other LGBTQ activists specifically targeting and confusing kids is disturbing.

Wow. I guess I’m way out of touch with the GC. I can see why you’d feel that way about bringing a kid to a pride parade or drag queen event. Pride day at the library seems pretty innocent.

appreciate the reply.