Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Rudy Guiliani Attacked

27 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I think that person would have to have a good reputation to begin with.  And then if he somehow passes that hurdle, what was he defamed of?  Money? Honor?  Please just let it go as I don't believe you even think he has a case.  I don't really want to keep debating this.

Gill had no priors and a job, so I think his reputation was decent.

I'm not a lawyer but seems like he has a case, and I'm sure there are many lawyers that would love to take it on pro bono:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation#:~:text=To prove prima facie defamation,entity who is the subject

a plaintiff must show four things:

1) a false statement purporting to be fact; - check: quote from Rudy "“His intent was to cause serious harm … I could have fallen and cracked my skull and died.”

2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; - check, as Rudy did the media tour with this "attack"

3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and - check, after reviewing video evidence

4) damages, or some harm caused to the reputation of the person or entity who is the subject of the statement. - check, after having the guy's name and mugshot plastered in the media.   

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

1) a false statement purporting to be fact; - check: quote from Rudy "“His intent was to cause serious harm … I could have fallen and cracked my skull and died.”

Are you insane, didn't you see that he was hit so hard that person next to him almost fell over!!!

The most effective politician on any level in my lifetime isn’t going out very well. 

I do love all the liberals that moved to NYC after he spearheaded its revival and he made billions for them, and saved thousands of lives, that now hate him. TDS man. It’s real. NYC was broke, violent and dirty when he got there. When he left it was much better. It’s undeniable. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I do love all the liberals that moved to NYC after he spearheaded its revival and he made billions for them, and saved thousands of lives, that now hate him. TDS man. It’s real. NYC was broke, violent and dirty when he got there. When he left it was much better. It’s undeniable. 

You know what they say though, you can clean up a million streets in biggest city in the country, but you fock your cousin one time...

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You know what they say though, you can clean up a million streets in biggest city in the country, but you fock your cousin one time...

That was prior. Plus he descends from Mountain Wops. They do that. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was prior. 

Hey, what happened to the Big Dog sense of humor..

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The most effective politician on any level in my lifetime isn’t going out very well. 

Yup, I'd be good with him going away. Surely he's a millionaire many times over, go live on an island somewhere.

Something about that generation, they can't let go.

And..... I looked it up, worth 90 million and he's 78.... Go away.

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

And..... I looked it up, worth 90 million

:dunno:

Probably will be about 88 after Daniel Gill is done with him

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes. I live in a rural area where people were saying 2 summers ago, "I need to buy some more guns for when those city people bring the riots here." 

Right- because the people in the city are going to come after people who sit in deer blinds for 10 hours waiting to shoot something. 

Okay some people think that, you think every gun owner thinks that way really? 

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Okay some people think that, you think every gun owner thinks that way really? 

I think the number is way higher than you think it is. 

12 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes. I live in a rural area where people were saying 2 summers ago, "I need to buy some more guns for when those city people bring the riots here." 

Right- because the people in the city are going to come after people who sit in deer blinds for 10 hours waiting to shoot something. 

They did take their protests to red areas, but none of those turned violent that I am aware of. I saw they took their BLM marches up Van Dyke and along Mound Road in Macomb County Michigan, but all reports are that they behaved themselves. As far as I know, they only burned down their own communities during when conducting their mostly peaceful protests.

9 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Is Rudy still alive?

I hear the 3-5 day window after a back pat is really critical.

It's touch and go.

Literally.

10 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I think the number is way higher than you think it is. 

I think the number is way lower than you think it is.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They did take their protests to red areas, but none of those turned violent that I am aware of. I saw they took their BLM marches up Van Dyke and along Mound Road in Macomb County Michigan, but all reports are that they behaved themselves. As far as I know, they only burned down their own communities during when conducting their mostly peaceful protests.

I live at the very least 10 miles from a major city on a back country road near a dirt race track. And people here were the ones saying, "I'm gonna make sure those BLM people don't come after my stuff."

It was dumb

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I live at the very least 10 miles from a major city on a back country road near a dirt race track. And people here were the ones saying, "I'm gonna make sure those BLM people don't come after my stuff."

It was dumb

Where would you hear them say that? At the dirt track? Did Cassidy Hutchinson hear it too? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

It was dumb

My old neighbor across the street from me (suburban neighborhood like 15 miles from Charlotte) literally sold their house and moved to a 5 acre farm in Virginia because they were afraid of that happening.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

It was dumb

I live in a major city and saw nothing except a sit in and some peaceful protests in my neighborhood. Meanwhile you had Geeks in buttfock nowhere standing guard outside the local Cheesecake Factory. In case the Antifas showed up.

lol

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where would you hear them say that? At the dirt track? Did Cassidy Hutchinson hear it too? 

Unlike you- I talk to other people and not just click around angrily online at items. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Unlike you- I talk to other people and not just click around angrily online at items. 

You talk to some freaks then.  Good on ya. Did you tell them they were nuts?