DaBeerz

Do Not Draft List?

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna have time to prep my DND list.  

has anyone compiled a good one of players you'll be avoiding altogether in the draft this year? 

Cheers, 

in most cases if the player slides late enough in the draft there comes a point where the benefits outweigh the risks.

that said,  no high end player is entirely on my DND list.    but low end players with high risk and limited upside do make my list.

there are plenty who I wont take at their ADP.    guys like Pitts (who I love as a player) but who has a terrible QB in Mariota.  I wont draft him anywhere close to his ADP and thus I will likely not have him on any redraft team I have.

• Like 1

Well like CMC to me at #1 overall on most draft lists just screams bust and there is no way he's dropping outside the top 3.  I mean sure if he dropped to round 2 or 3 I'd be on it but that's not going to happen. 

People are still gonna draft Saquon early thinking this is his rebound year. 

Everyone that doesn’t get drafted on any of my teams , made my do not draft list, right now I don’t know who they are.  

But next week I will.  

25 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Anyone on Tampa Bay

Mistake.  

On 8/25/2022 at 5:17 PM, DaBeerz said:

Well like CMC to me at #1 overall on most draft lists just screams bust and there is no way he's dropping outside the top 3.  I mean sure if he dropped to round 2 or 3 I'd be on it but that's not going to happen. 

People are still gonna draft Saquon early thinking this is his rebound year. 

hOW ABOUT IF HE FALLS TO #4 OVERALL?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

Mistake.  

Nope, not with that decimated o-line.  I might consider Julio if he falls far enough.  I’ll take his 10 TDs.

On 8/26/2022 at 5:42 PM, gitrdun said:

hOW ABOUT IF HE FALLS TO #4 OVERALL?

I still think hes a bust either way waste of a R1 pick. 

On 8/25/2022 at 2:47 PM, Ray_T said:

in most cases if the player slides late enough in the draft there comes a point where the benefits outweigh the risks.

that said,  no high end player is entirely on my DND list.    but low end players with high risk and limited upside do make my list.

there are plenty who I wont take at their ADP.    guys like Pitts (who I love as a player) but who has a terrible QB in Mariota.  I wont draft him anywhere close to his ADP and thus I will likely not have him on any redraft team I have.

Ahh yea Mariota played for Titans made Oh looked it up it’s was Delanie Walker 2015 Titans. He was targeting 133 time 94 receptions 1054 yards 6 TDs  Made Walker a superstar Pitts much better.  Anyway took Pitts in the 4 round.