Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Week 1 Streaming D

Who you got?

Who is the team that people are going to target the opponent?  Seattle?  Which would be Denver for week 1?  

Maybe Titans vs NYG?

I have a Denver vs SEA and a Baltimore vs NYJ in the two leagues I can stream--though I'm tempted to ride with Baltimore for a while (MIA and NE next two).

Stuck with Washington vs JAX and Arizona vs KC in the one where we start 2 DSTs and the waiver wire is empty.

Seattle and Chicago are going to be two teams that people will want to stream againstnas well.

1 hour ago, LaChup said:

You can't stream a team that's already been taken. Baltimore ain't available in most leagues.

They’re taken cause of their week one matchup. It’s not a highly ranked defense for season long.

I'm sorry, but. Baltimore is probably not a team that is being streamed by the whole league throughout the season. At least, not in my professional league. 😂

I picked up the Bengals this week to start

The Steelers seem to be questionable all across the board on offense outside of Najee Harris and Diontae Johnson

14 hours ago, LaChup said:

I'm sorry, but. Baltimore is probably not a team that is being streamed by the whole league throughout the season. At least, not in my professional league. 😂

Maybe not through the whole season but week 1 they have the NYJ.  That is a good play then you can throw them back to the wire.  They are not a DST you are going to want to hold onto.

8 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

Maybe not through the whole season but week 1 they have the NYJ.  That is a good play then you can throw them back to the wire.  They are not a DST you are going to want to hold onto.

We'll see how they do in Week 1, but I'm considering keeping them through September in the league I picked them to play against the Jets.  They get Miami and New England next.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:20 PM, TimHauck said:

Who you got?

Who is the team that people are going to target the opponent?  Seattle?  Which would be Denver for week 1?  

Maybe Titans vs NYG?

Check the Titans

acl tear for one of their DES

I drafted the Colts to go against Hou and Jax early.

Otherwise Wash is interesting vs Jax then Det

Stonewall and others have taken it up (and done really well!), and I usually only covered WRs once the bye weeks started. 

13 minutes ago, DrG said:

Check the Titans

acl tear for one of their DES

Yes best pass rusher. Good post.