Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Democrats & The 2016 Election

Since Democrats like to rewrite history, here's a little reminder of what actually happened after the 2016 election. 

• Thanks 2

Great post. It’s just amazing that they have the gall to talk like they do about others while they do the same thing, only magnified by 100x.  

It is amazing how quick people forget things that they don't want to remember.  Kind of like the Biden riots.  The left today sort of brushes them off.   If you go back to the pictures and videos of that year and watch the mayhem, some people would be surprised.  

[Leftists] That didn't happen.  I mean, it's not prevalent.  I mean, Youtube?  :lol: :lol: :lol: [/Leftists]

Lefties and centrists already avoiding this thread like thr plague.  I am sure they will be in here now after I say something.  

It is a good spot for them to maybe yell "whataboutism!" And them cover their ears and eyes.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lefties and centrists already avoiding this thread like thr plague.  I am sure they will be in here now after I say something.  

It is a good spot for them to maybe yell "whataboutism!" And them cover their ears and eyes.

When the left cried about a stolen election in 2016 they were wrong

When the right still cries about a stolen election in 2020, they are wrong.

Both sides are wrong, and it's only the people in the middle that can see that.  Thanks for asking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The main backroom theme of the democrat control was to do whatever they want, however disgusting it is, and immediately run to the press and say the republicans are doing it. Everything they do bad, they say the republicans are guilty of it and they are clean. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Both sides are wrong, and it's only the people in the middle that can see that.  Thanks for asking.

Exactly- a bunch of people cried in 2016 and 2020- they were all idiots. Yes the left did it in 2016 and cried foul on everything, the right said "Fock your feelings," and laughed about it all and blew it off. In 2020- the right cried about the election, and the left laughed about it and blew it off. It's okay to admit there are idiots on both sides. 

But there was a Change.org petition- what a smoking gun?!?! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Exactly- a bunch of people cried in 2016 and 2020- they were all idiots. Yes the left did it in 2016 and cried foul on everything, the right said "Fock your feelings," and laughed about it all and blew it off. In 2020- the right cried about the election, and the left laughed about it and blew it off. It's okay to admit there are idiots on both sides. 

The difference is the right never once said the left was trying to destroy democracy blah blah 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The difference is that the 2020 election has cheating caught on video. The media won't report on it, and the corrupt courts won't entertain it.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This didn't start with Trump. I tend to think that this thread was created to simply remind people that the democrats are severely guilty of whining while they cry about being questioned themselves now. Tit for tat. 

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The difference is that the 2020 election has cheating caught on video. The media won't report on it, and the corrupt courts won't entertain it.

Can you show me the cheating video?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The difference is the right never once said the left was trying to destroy democracy blah blah 

At the time or ever? Pretty sure if someone wanted to find a supercut of that somewhere they could from 2016. The 2016 election had a lot of faithless electors on both sides and bad faith arguments, and stupid aftermaths. So did 2020.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Of course the courts are corrupt.....it couldn't possibly be that there is nothing there :rolleyes:

Again-

Both Democrats and Republicans are babies about this stuff when it doesn't go their way. It's okay to just admit that instead of trying to pick sides and pretend one side is holier than the other. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

At the time or ever? Pretty sure if someone wanted to find a supercut of that somewhere they could from 2016. The 2016 election had a lot of faithless electors on both sides and bad faith arguments, and stupid aftermaths. So did 2020.

Of course the courts are corrupt.....it couldn't possibly be that there is nothing there :rolleyes:

Maybe. But that’s not what the courts said. The courts never saw any evidence.  So what you say is impossible.  

• Sad 1

Again-

Both Democrats and Republicans are babies about this stuff when it doesn't go their way. It's okay to just admit that instead of trying to pick sides and pretend one side is holier than the other. 

Yeah but one side got a complete, over the top investigation of their claims. One didn’t get any. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Can you show me the cheating video?

The lady running the polling site told everybody to leave due to a "water main break". Once the poll workers left, a few stayed behind and wheeled suitcases full of ballots out from hiding. They ran those ballots through the machines for hours.

Georgia Caught Cheating! Video Evidence of Voter Fraud! Suitcases Full of Ballots From Under Table! - YouTube

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe. But that’s not what the courts said. The courts never saw any evidence.  So what you say is impossible.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but one side got a complete, over the top investigation of their claims. One didn’t get any. 

Again- it has to be a big conspiracy.

41 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Republicans didn't say Hillary backers were a threat to Democracy.  No one cared that Hillary kept saying she won.  FF to now and the utter idea that it was stolen is blasphemy and you are a threat to democracy if you bring it up.  

No both should be treated the same.  But we both know they were not.  I mean if you don't wsnt to lie to yourself.  

When you see how both instances were covered then it is easy to understand who controls the media.  Agsin if you arent lying to yourself.  

It is funny how lefties make the game up but when righties decide to play they pick up ball and yell all the way home.  

Biden year long riots.  Left politicians turn cheek or flat out support it.  A faction of the right plays for 1 single afternoon at the Capitol and suddenly it is the worst thing of all time.

Lefties claim election stolen all of 2016 bring up fake russian stuff.  Oh well.  Trump says election stolen and bring up the very logical questioning of mail in ballots of 2020.  And it is a threat to democracy.   

Can you see the different set of rules?   Do you undertsand that when you control thr media you can set 2 different sets of rules and the sheep will not even notice? Hell most lefties and centrist in this country probably don't even remember Hillary running around claiming stolen election.  Media did a good job of burying it.  

It probably already is a thing.  But this would be a great topic for those viedos asking questions to stupid liberals.  What do you think of Trump saying thr election is rigged? (Rant response ssying how evil he is). Proceeds to show sheep liberal Hillary clips of saying her election was stolen just 4 measly years prior.  :crickets: :stuttering: :callscallsinterviewerracist:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- it has to be a big conspiracy.

So dismiss what I say as tin foil because you can’t give an answer as to why one side was given the benefit of a full, thorough investigation and one got nothing. Yeah, I’m nuts.  

The lady running the polling site told everybody to leave due to a "water main break". Once the poll workers left, a few stayed behind and wheeled suitcases full of ballots out from hiding. They ran those ballots through the machines for hours.

Georgia Caught Cheating! Video Evidence of Voter Fraud! Suitcases Full of Ballots From Under Table! - YouTube

Why did those 10s of thousands of ballots show up between the hours of midnight and 4am? And why were they all for Biden? 

So the mail gets delivered there at midnight? Not during normal USPS hours?

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Exactly the right laughed and said F you.  People soon forgot.

This time around all of media is still covering Trump and crying about threats to democracy. 

Glad you see the difference.   

Also you mean to tell me you idiots here who still go on and on about Trump and election (wiff) realize that Hillary did thr same thing yet still beat the drum on Trump? So how are you centrists living by what you are preaching in this thread? You arent.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So dismiss what I say as tin foil because you can’t give an answer as to why one side was given the benefit of a full, thorough investigation and one got nothing. Yeah, I’m nuts.  

Hillary was claiming fraud before the election began. And it lasted for 7+ years. 

It's crazy to think the even liberals can't see what was going on.

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again-

I love when you and gutter play this card.  It is hilarious.  

Were gonna post on and on about how bad Trump is for a clear 2 years after the election. But once caught with pants around ankles we will play thr both sides do the same thing card.

Lol you 2 are great.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I love when you and gutter play this card.  It is hilarious.  

Were gonna post on and on about how bad Trump is for a clear 2 years after the election. But once caught with pants around ankles we will play thr both sides do the same thing card.

Lol you 2 are great.  

Please find one quote where I said anything about Trump being illegitimately elected. You are shifting the goalposts of the discussion to make yourself "win."

I have to laugh when I see Tom Friedman in that clip bloviating.  For a guy that never gets it right they cant stop sticking microphones in his face.  Never gets it right. Krugman is another with a ledger of nothing but wrong.  But he won a Nobel prize! He should give it back. 

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Republicans didn't say Hillary backers were a threat to Democracy.  No one cared that Hillary kept saying she won.  FF to now and the utter idea that it was stolen is blasphemy and you are a threat to democracy if you bring it up.  

"No one cared"?

You sure about that? 

It is absolutely mind-blowing that people say there was no cheating. That surveillance video is in-your-face cheating. Then you have the U-Haul trucks showing up in the middle of the night with all the Biden ballots in Michigan, Republican poll watchers kicked out in Philadelphia, cardboard held over windows so nobody could watch, Zuckerberg funding these specific election sites that shut down and flipped the leader overnight, and hundreds of sworn affidavits. 

Lie to yourself all you want to support your Biden choice, but you're ruining the country due to your ignorance and pride.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again-

The order in which things happen is important/relevant.    The part you don't get is that the left now sermonizing about "election deniers" - that's coming from a group that should sit down and STFU given what they did/said in 2016.   "You are in no position to judge others given your own actions".    And  it's the same collection of D-bags who questioned and hoaxed 2016 who can't believe anyone would question 2020 (Jake Sullivan, Susan Rice, Mark Elias, Biden, etc, etc, etc,).   

Additionally - with all the voting changes that were made because of CV19 - there were infinitely more reasons to question the 2020 election process than 2016.     And while the Jan 6th riot was terrible, it was a couple of hours and then done.    There is nothing remotely comparable to what we now know with certainty happened in 2016 - The dems colluded with Russians to get fake info to smear a political rival, create a hoax, and cause a 3 year long investigation that would tie up the elected administration in knots.    

• Thanks 4

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Please find one quote where I said anything about Trump being illegitimately elected. You are shifting the goalposts of the discussion to make yourself "win."

You weren't here then under this handle and I didn't say you did.  I have no idea.  You weren't here.  

It is absolutely mind-blowing that people say there was no cheating. That surveillance video is in-your-face cheating. Then you have the U-Haul trucks showing up in the middle of the night with all the Biden ballots in Michigan, Republican poll watchers kicked out in Philadelphia, cardboard held over windows so nobody could watch, Zuckerberg funding these specific election sites that shut down and flipped the leader overnight, and hundreds of sworn affidavits. 

Lie to yourself all you want to support your Biden choice, but you're ruining the country due to your ignorance and pride.

👍

"No one cared"?

You sure about that? 

I am sure some did.

Picture a mountain and a molehill. 

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again-

Exactly 

When you look at the vote tallies in the AA community you really have to shake your head. Biden got little to no bump, and  down in some AA areas, but was through the roof in the swing states. Blacks in Cleveland and NYC voted much different than AA’s in Detroit and Philly all of a sudden? 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again-

I feel the same way about teachers who don't like when parents question what is being taught to their kids at school.

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

The order in which things happen is important/relevant.    The part you don't get is that the left now sermonizing about "election deniers" - that's coming from a group that should sit down and STFU given what they did/said in 2016.   "You are in no position to judge others given your own actions".    And  it's the same collection of D-bags who questioned and hoaxed 2016 who can't believe anyone would question 2020 (Jake Sullivan, Susan Rice, Mark Elias, Biden, etc, etc, etc,).   

Additionally - with all the voting changes that were made because of CV19 - there were infinitely more reasons to question the 2020 election process than 2016.     And while the Jan 6th riot was terrible, it was a couple of hours and then done.    There is nothing remotely comparable to what we now know with certainty happened in 2016 - The dems colluded with Russians to get fake info to smear a political rivals, create a hoax, and cause a 3 year long investigation that would tie up the elected administration in knots.    

Both sides are idiots on it regardless of when they complained or how long they complained. If you are complaining about 2 clean elections being run and held and "your side" lost- you are a dolt. 

And lots of the people on the right who were spiking the football in liberals faces after the 2016 election are some of the biggest complainers now. And they tried to constantly lock up in courts voting issues (that courts shut down because there was nothing there) and tried to influence the electors by bum rushing the capitol on January 6th. You want to paint one side as better. I'm saying both sides suck. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You weren't here then under this handle and I didn't say you did.  I have no idea.  You weren't here.  

I can tell you I didn't, and I never would. Believe that as you see fit. 

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am sure some did.

Picture a mountain and a molehill. 

I mean the former President still brings up the 2016 vote count to this day

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I feel the same way about teachers who don't like when parents question what is being taught to their kids at school.

Yet another thing I never said- but nice try though. 

Dems don't remember the fires in the streets after Trump was named president.  

Wonder why?

Ask thrm about 1/6 tho.  They could tell you about it for hours.  

• Thanks 1