Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Surgery Likely for Rashaad Penny

Geez, in the span of two weeks I've had Walker, Gordon, Stevenson, and Mostert all take over their backfields (though Herbert lost his spot)...need to find someone to trade with though, not must use having five lead backs when you can only start 3.

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Geez, in the span of two weeks I've had Walker, Gordon, Stevenson, and Mostert all take over their backfields (though Herbert lost his spot)...need to find someone to trade with though, not must use having five lead backs when you can only start 3.

Byes and injuries are coming.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Byes and injuries are coming.

I certainly don't want to empty my bench, but at the same time if I can get a big upgrade at WR and leave my roster with only five of these guys (Mixon, Stevenson, Walker, Gordon, Hunt, Mostert, Herbert), I have to do it.

14 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I certainly don't want to empty my bench, but at the same time if I can get a big upgrade at WR and leave my roster with only five of these guys (Mixon, Stevenson, Walker, Gordon, Hunt, Mostert, Herbert), I have to do it.

You could probably get a good return on Walker, His value is high.

14 minutes ago, jrokh said:

You could probably get a good return on Walker, His value is high.

Ideally, moving guys like Gordon or Mostert would be best, but it certainly would be easier to get a return for Walker.

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Ideally, moving guys like Gordon or Mostert would be best, but it certainly would be easier to get a return for Walker.

You could try but I wouldn’t part with a good WR for any of those guys, save Walker.  

7 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

walker III time :banana:

I think so.  I wonder what the FAAB price on this guy will be this week

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

I think so.  I wonder what the FAAB price on this guy will be this week

Surprised how many leagues he isn't owned in.

penny had a big week.  the thought I think was that this would continue.

I thought this guy would become the starter eventually but when Penny started going off, I didnt reach to get the guy

now that Penny is gone, hes the only guy in town in Seattle.    no guarantee hes the starter but likely a high probability

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

penny had a big week.  the thought I think was that this would continue.

I thought this guy would become the starter eventually but when Penny started going off, I didnt reach to get the guy

now that Penny is gone, hes the only guy in town in Seattle.    no guarantee hes the starter but likely a high probability

I just let Walker go after Penny's big day to get Herbert. I drafted Walker Haha

19 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

I just let Walker go after Penny's big day to get Herbert. I drafted Walker Haha

Kudos to you for not feeling the need of the constant "humble brag" that is so prevalent here. Some posters just can't help themselves. Every thread, every post turns to that form.

I traded CEH and Doubs for Penny and London last week. So, of course, Penny gets hurt. I was very in on him this year (50% of my leagues). Usually as my 3rd RB, 4th where others didn't value RBs or him.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Law said:

Kudos to you for not feeling the need of the constant "humble brag" that is so prevalent here. Some posters just can't help themselves. Every thread, every post turns to that form.

I traded CEH and Doubs for Penny and London last week. So, of course, Penny gets hurt. I was very in on him this year (50% of my leagues). Usually as my 3rd RB, 4th where others didn't value RBs or him.

Dude always plays well, but he can’t stay healthy. I picked up Walker in both my main leagues (drafted him in one, waivers in another), figuring Penny would get a boo boo as he always does.

Not that I’m a genius or anything. Focked up on plenty of decisions like drafting Mooney and Allen Robinson’s rotting corpse :cry:

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dude always plays well, but he can’t stay healthy. I picked up Walker in both my main leagues (drafted him in one, waivers in another), figuring Penny would get a boo boo as he always does.

Not that I’m a genius or anything. Focked up on plenty of decisions like drafting Mooney and Allen Robinson’s rotting corpse :cry:

Haha I drafted Mooney in one of my leagues too. None of us are close to perfect ;)

Walker isn’t available in any of my four leagues. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Walker isn’t available in any of my four leagues. 

He was available in both of mine... 10 team leagues... I was able to get him in one because my record sucks Haha.  Couldn't get Gino in either even though he was available in both.  Oh well. Such is life in fantasy football 

well, someone blew their whole faab on him in one of my leagues where he was on the wire