RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

Lanier said last week that police "do have a lot of information" in the case that they're choosing not to release to the public.

"We're not releasing specific details because we do not want to compromise this investigation," he said in a video statement.

38 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Lanier said last week that police "do have a lot of information" in the case that they're choosing not to release to the public.

"We're not releasing specific details because we do not want to compromise this investigation," he said in a video statement.

Holds breath 

This also has a clip from a prior noise complaint at the house which I hadn’t heard about before.

Seems the cops are good at questioning drunk college kids, not so good at catching murderers.

20 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

So when I made this point early on I was correct…..good to know 

On 12/18/2022 at 9:11 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

So apparently the police already had this and Kaylee’s parents had already seen it.

And yet it shows them walking willingly with “hoodie guy.”  Don’t you all think it would have been beneficial for the police to release this earlier so people would lay off hoodie guy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So apparently the police already had this and Kaylee’s parents had already seen it.

And yet it shows them walking willingly with “hoodie guy.”  Don’t you all think it would have been beneficial for the police to release this earlier so people would lay off hoodie guy?

They probably didn't care.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They probably didn't care.

Probably. But it’s weird since they’ve basically said people on the Internet are the reason why they’re not sharing information, yet in this case sharing information would have reduced the backlash against hoodie guy

13 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Hope you all listen to this; if accurate, it's very revealing about what the police/FBI know and their theory and timeline.

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Hope you all listen to this; if accurate, it's very revealing about what the police/FBI know and their theory and timeline.

I did and thanks but that was mostly what we already heard just confirmed by a 2nd party. Wild that family member didn't know what a A&W store is.

14 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I’m not sure I believe that person is who they say they are.  For one there wasn’t much new there.  And in a small town like that I’m skeptical someone would say that and not even conceal their voice or whatever, it probably won’t be hard for their “family member” to figure out who it is.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not sure I believe that person is who they say they are.  For one there wasn’t much new there.  And in a small town like that I’m skeptical someone would say that and not even conceal their voice or whatever, it probably won’t be hard for their “family member” to figure out who it is.

Real or not was just the same stuff heard in the news and online. I thank Gepetto for posting it though.

I didn't know they knew one of the victim's screamed, that they think it was Kaylee, and that they narrowed it down to exactly 3:38 am and seem to feel that the white Hyundai was driven by the killer.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

I didn't know they knew one of the victim's screamed, that they think it was Kaylee, and that they narrowed it down to exactly 3:38 am and seem to feel that the white Hyundai was driving by the killer.

Is any of that true? There’s a lot of disinformation out there right now 

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Is any of that true? There’s a lot of disinformation out there right now 

unknown if it's true or not

Just now, Gepetto said:

I do believe the Elantra was probably driven by the killer, given that apparently no one has come forth yet on that 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I didn't know they knew one of the victim's screamed, that they think it was Kaylee, and that they narrowed it down to exactly 3:38 am and seem to feel that the white Hyundai was driven by the killer.

Yeah I think I had heard all that before, not sure if all of it was confirmed though.

One of neighbors did an interview recently claiming he heard a scream before 4:00. And now of course some people think he did it…

I think the only thing I hadn’t heard from that “family member of someone involved in the investigation” was that one of the girls was found on top of the other.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I think I had heard all that before, not sure if all of it was confirmed though.

One of neighbors did an interview recently claiming he heard a scream before 4:00. And now of course some people think he did it…

I think the only thing I hadn’t heard from that “family member of someone involved in the investigation” was that one of the girls was found on top of the other.

Yea, that information that the one girl was found on top of the other is new.  I had seen that neighbors interview but didn't trust his statements.

will this be a movie someday?

12 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Who is the they you constantly refer to?

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

watch the video; you're slow

12 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

watch the video; you're slow

He’s slow but also just an assh0le troll. Some sh1tty alias somebody hides behind :thumbsdown:

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s slow but also just an assh0le troll. Some sh1tty alias somebody hides behind :thumbsdown:

I know!  That’s why I respond to him as he deserves.

8 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

So you are saying law enforcement KNOWS all this?  I just love it that you keep posting  like you are an FBI agent on the inside. 

sorry to ruin your fun. 

On 12/19/2022 at 3:41 PM, Alias Detective said:

22 hours ago, Gepetto said:

18 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Bwahahahahahaha

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Bwahahahahahaha

Video/audio is from someone claiming to have a relative to law enforcement that knows about the case.  I never claimed law enforcement confirmed all of the statements made in it.  You have a problem understanding "if" and "unsubstantiated".  Or you think we're only allowed to post law enforcement released facts in here?  If so, take yourself over to the Moscow ID Police Dept. website and you can read their new sentence or two of information every two or three days.  

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I saw that. Some online psychic has IDed a university history professor as the culprit causing her great distress.  Imagine having to deal with that cr@p happen to you.

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/24/ex-boyfriend-of-slain-idaho-student-kaylee-goncalves-is-devastated-family/amp/

Weird article. It’s a family member speaking out saying the ex bf is being falsely accused by the public, but the way the article is written it totally sounds like he did it :unsure:

Did the police actually say they ever considered him a person of interest?  I don’t recall that.

Also seems odd that an ex-boyfriend’s aunt would start a fundraiser page

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Good.  Sue that moron into oblivion.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Good.  Sue that moron into oblivion.

I just read her horoscope and she'll lose that lawsuit.

• Haha 1