Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Riots breakout in China's iPhone City over covid lockdowns

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

https://www.theverge.com/2022/11/23/23474868/foxconn-iphone-factory-protest-riot-covid-lockdown

I guess china is locking down the folks who work in the iPhone plant forcing them to live and work there.  

This is crazy.  Modern day slavery.

its been OK for decades because Apple is run by democrats. same for Chicago black on black crime.  lies of omission. now lets talk about the real problem:  rural republicans with hunting rifles.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

This is crazy.  Modern day slavery.

If they were 6'8 they could be slaves in the NBA

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its been OK for decades because Apple is run by democrats. same for Chicago black on black crime.  lies of omission. now lets talk about the real problem:  rural republicans with hunting rifles.

Yup

They still have the nets? But listen, Apple is run by a gay man. So in the interest of diversity and a slick new camera on my new I-phone, we are just going to have to accept the slavery. Think I’m going to use an android like the poor peoples? And about your carbon footprint, working guy……

Zhengzhou is where TBBOM use to live. It's also the city where the people had their bank deposits stolen. What a f*cked up place.

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They still have the nets? But listen, Apple is run by a gay man. So in the interest of diversity and a slick new camera on my new I-phone, we are just going to have to accept the slavery. Think I’m going to use an android like the poor peoples? And about your carbon footprint working guy……

Pretty spot on just need to add some of their privacy marketing bs and environmental garbage bs.

But hey the Biden/Cook worshipers will believe anything their hero vomits out. 

This act is not that far of a stride from the COVID lockdowns, both cane be justified using the same logic.  If you want to know what totalitarianism looks like, China is a great example, as is the red-headed cousin they have in the modern Democrat party.

Riots breakout in China's iPhone City over covid lockdowns

To which government replies, NO RICE FOR YOU!!!  ONE WEEK!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This act is not that far of a stride from the COVID lockdowns, both cane be justified using the same logic.  If you want to know what totalitarianism looks like, China is a great example, as is the red-headed cousin they have in the modern Democrat party.

Gretchen Whitmer, wouldn’t allow more than one person on their own boat in Michigan.  She’s touted as a Democrat darling.  

People were fired from their jobs because they didn’t get a vaccine that barely works and you need boosters every four months.  

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Gretchen Whitmer, wouldn’t allow more than one person on their own boat in Michigan.  She’s touted as a Democrat darling.  

People were fired from their jobs because they didn’t get a vaccine that barely works and you need boosters every four months.  

And yet, look at the number of people who vote for them.   Where is the critical assessment of these people? What is wrong with our people? How can they be these stupid?