Alias Detective

Police office deaths rise as the black population rises.

A number that I've seen tossed around here and not get challenged is that blacks commit half the violent crime despite only being 13% of the population, so there's some correlation there. But we're missing that a large majority of these rising black population turn into productive citizens, even if the dregs turn to violent crime at a higher rate.

It'd be wonderful if their community activist leaders would stop blaming the cops for their problems, which is totally unreasonable,  and instead address the criminal predator element in their ranks and these other problems that lead to the violence. The heavy lifting that needs doing in the black community is reducing out-of-wedlock births, reducing, school dropout rates, learn job skills, reduce criminality, and stop continuing to blaming whitey, who has bent over backwards for 50 years to help them, my entire lifetime, and was already played out getting old thirty years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A number that I've seen tossed around here and not get challenged is that blacks commit half the violent crime despite only being 13% of the population, so there's some correlation there. But we're missing that a large majority of these rising black population turn into productive citizens, even if the dregs turn to violent crime at a higher rate.

It'd be wonderful if their community activist leaders would stop blaming the cops for their problems, which is totally unreasonable,  and instead address the criminal predator element in their ranks and these other problems that lead to the violence. The heavy lifting that needs doing in the black community is reducing out-of-wedlock births, reducing, school dropout rates, learn job skills, reduce criminality, and stop continuing to blaming whitey, who has bent over backwards for 50 years to help them, my entire lifetime, and was already played out getting old thirty years ago.

The stats haven't been challenged, but the conclusion drawn has been challenged quite effectively ad nauseum.

blacks commit half the violent crime despite only being 13% of the population, therefore blacks are inherently violent and the cause of all of our problems, right?

And yes community leaders do a lot to try and solve their problems, but corrupt cops are unfortunately one of the problems.

It's a very complex matter, which is why when anyone blames skin color for a cause of crime, they look stupid and hateful.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A number that I've seen tossed around here and not get challenged is that blacks commit half the violent crime murders/homicides despite only being 13% of the population, so there's some correlation there. But we're missing that a large majority of these rising black population turn into productive citizens, even if the dregs turn to violent crime at a higher rate.

FIFY.  Not the same thing.  Just correcting for accuracy.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

The stats haven't been challenged, but the conclusion drawn has been challenged quite effectively ad nauseum.

blacks commit half the violent crime despite only being 13% of the population, therefore blacks are inherently violent and the cause of all of our problems, right?

And yes community leaders do a lot to try and solve their problems, but corrupt cops are unfortunately one of the problems.

It's a very complex matter, which is why when anyone blames skin color for a cause of crime, they look stupid and hateful.

Most blacks turn out well in the end regardless, but they do produce significantly more bad apples than their share of the population. To me, the reasons are for the ones I mentioned rather than inherently anything. I would never want to go there, even if others do. If we visit a prison block and you show me an inmate, I'll show you a guy with a focked up childhood home life. 

The same rules for blacks apply to everyone else: finish high school, learn a job skill, don't get pregnant before you're married, don't; commit crimes, have a work ethic, and stay out of debt. Chances are great that things should work out well if you do. The door to a productive life is open to people of all skin pigmentations, it's absurd to think in 2023 anyone is discriminating against them based on skin color, it's the 180 degree opposite, blacks with coveted job skills are rock stars.

Blaming cops, to me, is a nearly an entirely manufactured and imaginary problem, although you would disagree. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

it's absurd to think in 2023 anyone is discriminating against them based on skin color

Blaming cops, to me, is a nearly an entirely manufactured and imaginary problem, although you would disagree. 

Discrimination will never go away.  It's not an excuse, but it's the reality.

Of course I would disagree on the cops, they are part of the equation, not 100%, but not zero.

Blacks are not inherently violent.  It’s the culture. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

How many bad apples do you need until the entire bushel is bad?

One bad apple spoils an entire bushel of good apples within 2-3 days.

But people aren't apples. Good people can still be found and plucked after eighteen years of exposure growing up in worst ghettos in the country. A dedicated mom, a good minister, and some well placed teachers along the way can salvage an at-risk kid if he's resilient enough.

Your side is so quick to label everyone as a racist.

You didn't deserve that, but it works both ways.

When I first came across the snake oil that "anti-racists" were selling, I was surprised that the left had abandoned the hill of colorblindness. That's the high ground MLK staked out and it's entirely occupied by the right now.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

One bad apple spoils an entire bushel of good apples within 2-3 days.

But people aren't apples. Good people can still be found and plucked after eighteen years of exposure growing up in worst ghettos in the country. A dedicated mom, a good minister, and some well placed teachers along the way can salvage an at-risk kid if he's resilient enough.

Just give them a million dollars

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

They also rise with the number of gutterboy aliases.

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Discrimination will never go away.  It's not an excuse, but it's the reality.

Of course I would disagree on the cops, they are part of the equation, not 100%, but not zero.

Almost zero. 

Just give them a million dollars

California is run by liberals. Radical leftoids know that they can intimidate and shake down liberals for anything they want by saying "boo" because liberals have no natural immunity against them. Whenever a liberal with a brain tries to resist the shakedown, they can easily be caused to wilt and get in line by threatening to label them with the "r" word. 

Freak: "California was racist in the past. Give me $1 million dollars or you're a racist too."

98% of liberals: "Oh, please don't call be the "r" word. Here's your $1 million."

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look what happened in Camden.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-jersey-city-disbanded-its-police-force-here-s-what-n1231677

tl;dr: Camden was America's most dangerous city, they disbanded the police force, replaced it with a security force that focused on peacekeeping,  Murder rate dropped 63% in 7 years, residents feel safer.

One quick Google search shows over 10% of the population has left the last decade, lol. I knew that would be the case.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

California is run by liberals. Radical leftoids know that they can intimidate and shake down liberals for anything they want by saying "boo" because liberals have no natural immunity against them. Whenever a liberal with a brain tries to resist the shakedown, they can easily be caused to wilt and get in line by threatening to label them with the "r" word. 

Freak: "California was racist in the past. Give me $1 million dollars or you're a racist too."

98% of liberals: "Oh, please don't call be the "r" word. here's your $1 million."

Only 2 million out of the 46 million blacks live in California.

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

They rise as snow leopard populations decline.  They rise as I get older.  They rise since the last installment in the Ironman franchise.

While true is there zero correlation?

18 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-jersey-city-disbanded-its-police-force-here-s-what-n1231677

tl;dr: Camden was America's most dangerous city, they disbanded the police force, replaced it with a security force that focused on peacekeeping,  Murder rate dropped 63% in 7 years, residents feel safer.

https://www.ci.camden.nj.us

Free my ass!

Only 2 million out of the 46 million blacks live in California.

The original 2 million did great work in shaking down the government, now it behooves the other 44 million to wake up, move in, and sign up for the free money. As another perk, San Francisco will pay them another $1000/month for becoming trans.

I am not buying this. Has a referee every been killed in the NBA or NFL? 

I'm deeply skeptical, but if Camden has discovered the secret sauce, bless them, and maybe the rest of the country can learn from them.

As for me, I'll follow the fired Camden police officers wherever they went to get re-hired and take my chances of getting beat up by hypervigilant police in back-the-blue / thin blue line friendly communities far away from Camden, New Jersey.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

correlation is not causation.

I'm guessing you never went to college.

Trust me.  The more colored’s the more issues.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The original 2 million did great work in shaking down the government, now it behooves the other 44 million to wake up, move in, and sign up for the free money. As another perk, San Francisco will pay them another $1000/month for becoming trans.

And that's the very moment blacks will stop saying "there's one race, the human race!" 

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Trust me.  The more colored’s the more issues.

Explain Fort Washington, MD.  60% black population, 1/4 of the national average violent crime rate.