Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

is timschoschet at war with the entire geek club?

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Damn you really are obsessed. Bringing up posts from years ago. How long have you been following me exactly? Totally creepy. 

Tonydead/Horseass just being himself, a total pr!ck. He's 50-something going on 16 and still acts like a fratboy. I bet his only friends IRL are business associates and none of them can stand him either. They all just make money together, and it's fine because that's all any of them GAF about. The evidence of this comes through in every rage-filled, endlessly name-calling post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Instead of. I was responding to him blaming the child victim for her own rape. 

Just stop. I’d have more respect for you if you just said sorry and moved on. Instead all you offer is excuses.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And when Gutterboy wishes for people to die in a puddle of aids, is that taken literally? No. So you can Stfu now. 

No one jokes about child rape. GFY

Just now, OldMaid said:

Just stop. I’d have more respect for you if you just said sorry and moved on. Instead all you offer is excuses.

Already did.  It didn’t take. So shove your respect up your 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Care to link to that?

Just now, OldMaid said:

No one jokes about child rape. GFY

Really? My response was due to him joking about it. Go away dum dum. 

Just now, Fnord said:

Tonydead/Horseass just being himself, a total pr!ck. He's 50-something going on 16 and still acts like a fratboy. I bet his only friends IRL are business associates and none of them can stand him either. They all just make money together, and it's fine because that's all any of them GAF about. The evidence of this comes through in every rage-filled, endlessly name-calling post.

⬆️  TRIGGERED  :lol:

The only people that get upset about money are those that don't have any.  Poor guy.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Instead of. I was responding to him blaming the child victim for her own rape. 

Wrong, because I never blamed the child for getting rape.  You're disgusting for 1) Suggesting that I did and then 2) using that lie to then wish for my own kids to be raped.  You are garbage.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Care to link to that?

Nope. 

Just now, Louie Kelcher said:

Wrong, because I never blamed the child for getting rape.  You're disgusting for 1) Suggesting that I did and then 2) using that lie to then wish for my own kids to be raped.  You are garbage.

You brought up her sexual past and termed it date rape. Shaming and blaming. That’s what you did. 

There is no defense to wishing a child to be raped.  Delete your account.

No, that’s not what happened. You can keep spouting the same thing over and over but it doesn’t make it true. He made fun of the guy’s tattoo. Not the rape. What you did and continue to do makes you a vile human being. 

Nope. 

Of course not, because you’re most likely full of 💩 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You never apologized once.  Apologize now and you're forgiven.

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

There is no defense to wishing a child to be raped.  Delete your account.

I wished you were in that fathers shoes. Waaaa

You brought up her sexual past and termed it date rape. Shaming and blaming. That’s what you did. 

There is no shame or blame for date rape, and it's never the victim's fault.  Stop lying and be a man and apologize.

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

No, that’s not what happened. You can keep spouting the same thing over and over but it doesn’t make it true. He made fun of the guy’s tattoo. Not the rape. What you did and continue to do makes you a vile human being. 

Of course not, because you’re most likely full of 💩 

If you say so. He made fun of the man being beaten by the cops for yelling about the coverup of his daughters rape. You don’t know WTF you’re talking about 

“Did you see the rent a cops beat his ass”. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

There is no shame or blame for date rape, and it's never the victim's fault.  Stop lying and be a man and apologize.

What if they are just on their way home from the bar and get "confronted" by a black guy?

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I did. But you’re a twat and kept it going. That ship has sailed. 

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You never apologized once.  Apologize now and you're forgiven.

Of course he refuses.  Wishes kids to be raped, that's the kind of person HT is.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Of course he refuses.  Wishes kids to be raped, that's the kind of person HT is.

Instead of another kid! It was a hypothetical whereby HT could take the rape off one child and put it on another, to punish the kid’s dad.

See? Totally normal. :doh: 

16 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Ahh.  That makes so much sense.  :lol:

I knew there were more of the fbgs casts off here.  What do we have, about 50% of the same people having the same slapfights in the two sites? 

Gutterboy also excused the schools cover up of the rape. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did. But you’re a twat and kept it going. That ship has sailed. 

Easy enough to prove. Quote it, or you’re a lying POS.

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Ahh.  That makes so much sense.  :lol:

I knew there were more of the fbgs casts off here.  What do we have, about 50% of the same people having the same slapfights in the two sites? 

Sorry, not sorry we got your safe space taken away.  🤣

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

How I describe this place is it's basically the exact same energy that you get if you are online gaming at all.   I did for a little while a couple years ago for S&Gs, mostly to see what it was like when my son started gaming more.    Basically just a bunch of dooshes yelling at each other, heavy use of the N-word/phag/etc.. telling people they suck, are stupid, and to kill themselves, on and on.    That is basically my impression of this place in my couple months here.     The sadder thing is that this is largely 40-50 year old professional men in here.   

I for sure don't see the bolded here, and I think maybe separating the PSF from the FFA is the reason you still have that over there.   Still people sharing stuff about their families and lives, peacefully yakking about music and movies (even with people they just argued hard with in some political thread).   Here the dickish online culture seeps into that normal stuff too.   Somebody saying The Sickness gave them a hardon for days, the one music draft I clicked on was drafting songs to listen to as you are driving to murder somebody.  I'm sure that's not all of them, I just thought it was fitting for these threads.  

Yes, but I sense a sea change here that's offsetting the childish clowns and poo-flinging, knuckle-dragging MAGA baboons, although it's fun to have them hear because they're so easy to mock.

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Easy enough to prove. Quote it, or you’re a lying POS.

I don’t respond to that kind of talk. I’m not your pegging partner. Ask nice. 

43 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Exactly, and my post wasn't a direct quote or anything, just saying this place very much has that dooshy gamer energy too it, but it's more amusing because it's largely grown ass men.  🤣 

Yeah, he expressed hope that my sons would get killed in war. This is the kind of doosh we're dealing with here. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, he expressed hope that my sons would get killed in war. This is the kind of doosh we're dealing with here. 

Oh boy. I wished your kids to be drafted in the war you’re so gung Ho for. It would be righteous. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t respond to that kind of talk. I’m not your pegging partner. Ask nice. 

:sleep:  More excuses. It’s time to put up or shut up. Are you a man or a mouse?

• Like 1

Oh boy. I wished your kids to be drafted in the war you’re so gung Ho for. It would be righteous. 

Once again, your misinformation colors are showing. You do this multiple times daily. Even based on what you say here, why would you wish anyone's children be subjected to war? You're a sick fock.

You mistake supporting Ukraine's defense of itself in the face of brutal - unprovoked aggression, the likes of which the world no longer should tolerate - for being "gung ho" about war. 

This war isn't going away soon.

So whom do you want to win it? Russia or Ukraine?

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

:sleep:  More excuses. It’s time to put up or shut up. Are you a man or a mouse?

I challenged him yesterday to dig up the post in which I brought up the leaderboard, and he quickly deflected and retreated as he always does.

So I'll go with mouse.

Squeak squeak!

🐁

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What do you prefer , syphilis or gonorrhea?

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I challenged him yesterday to dig up the post in which I brought up the leaderboard, and he quickly deflected and retreated as he always does.

So I'll go with mouse.

Squeak squeak!

🐁

Just now, Mr Fantasy said:

What do you prefer , syphilis or gonorrhea?

If gonorrhea was a free, democratic STD that was minding its own business and that autocratic bully syphilis came along and launched an unprovoked attack, I'd want gonorrhea to win.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

On the spectrum aren't medically fit for service.    

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Once again, your misinformation colors are showing. You do this multiple times daily. Even based on what you say here, why would you wish anyone's children be subjected to war? You're a sick fock.

You mistake supporting Ukraine's defense of itself in the face of brutal - unprovoked aggression, the likes of which the world no longer should tolerate - for being "gung ho" about war. 

This war isn't going away soon.

There is no scenario where anyone wins given the current way we are going about this. Just more death and destruction. So your question is meaningless. Besides, I have stated many times I wish for Putin to get a bullet to the head. I’ll add to my list of wishes that Zelensky and his band of corrupt thugs are  thrown out and imprisoned.