Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

is timschoschet at war with the entire geek club?

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know what I said earlier in this thread, but I like Tim.  I have said somewhere that he brings a perspective that is pure essence of liberal (not quite leftist) which I enjoy learning about.  He reminds me a bit of torridjoe in that respect. 

Also he'll occasionally take the L, and/or just bow out when he's shown to be wrong.  That's about all you can hope for on a chat board full of people with strong opinions.

Welcome, Tim.  :cheers: 

he doesn't take the L very much at all, but I do think he means well.  I just think his politics suck, but what do you expect when you are indoctrinated from California.  Same thing with unions-Dems have their backs.  same thing with most teachers or those on the government dole.   they like government because their paycheck is dependent on them.  Dems will take care of blacks.   Yea right.

I hate being embolden to anyone except my father & mother.  Government is last on my list.

6 minutes ago, shadrap said:

he doesn't take the L very much at all, but I do think he means well.  I just think his politics suck, but what do you expect when you are indoctrinated from California.  Same thing with unions-Dems have their backs.  same thing with most teachers or those on the government dole.   they like government because their paycheck is dependent on them.  Dems will take care of blacks.   Yea right.

I hate being embolden to anyone except my father & mother.  Government is last on my list.

None of us take the L much IMO, and I also think he means well.  Also I mostly disagree with his politics as well, except where liberal ventures into libertarian.

I just don't get much out of a pure echo chamber, so I appreciate the contrarian views and the opportunities to discuss them.

He’s at war with himself. It’s pretty obvious. 

43 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Not quite. 

So... how do you find these threads to bump?  Are you some sort of ChatGPT maestro?  I figure you must use some sort of AGI to collect so many posts from a single poster when you decide to attack them here.  The techie in me is interested.  :cheers: