Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

No topic on George Soros?

He funds fact checkers. Liberals are so stupid. 

George Soros is a great hero. He is a Holocaust survivor who has devoted his life and fortune to making a better world. He is one of the 5 persons most responsible for the freedom of Eastern Europe, along with Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Pope John Paul II, and Lech Walesa. Hungary in particular owes its liberation mostly to George Soros. 
In recent years Soros has donated much money to liberal causes which makes him a villain for the right, much as the Koch brothers have been villains for the left. Ironically, one of Soros’ good friends over the years was the late Sheldon Adelson, who gave as much money to right wing causes as Soros has given to left wing causes. Both men have been the victims of casual anti-semitism. 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

George Soros is a great hero. He is a Holocaust survivor who has devoted his life and fortune to making a better world. He is one of the 5 persons most responsible for the freedom of Eastern Europe, along with Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Pope John Paul II, and Lech Walesa. Hungary in particular owes its liberation mostly to George Soros. 
In recent years Soros has donated much money to liberal causes which makes him a villain for the right, much as the Koch brothers have been villains for the left. Ironically, one of Soros’ good friends over the years was the late Sheldon Adelson, who gave as much money to right wing causes as Soros has given to left wing causes. Both men have been the victims of casual anti-semitism. 

Made up anti-semitism. Soros is rightfully criticized, notably for making our country less safe and getting people killed. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Made up anti-semitism. Soros is rightfully criticized, notably for making our country less safe and getting people killed. 

He was already a huge bad guy for the right long before he started supporting liberal district attorneys. 

And the anti-Semitism wasn’t made up for him or for Adelson. In both cases we are told that these are powerful men who hide in the shadows and control events, holding the puppet strings, etc. This is classic anti-Semitic dogma: what’s ironic and scary is that in Soros’ case it comes from the right, and in Adelson’s case it came from the left. But the message and language used was pretty much the same. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He was already a huge bad guy for the right long before he started supporting liberal district attorneys. 

And the anti-Semitism wasn’t made up for him or for Adelson. In both cases we are told that these are powerful men who hide in the shadows and control events, holding the puppet strings, etc. This is classic anti-Semitic dogma: what’s ironic and scary is that in Soros’ case it comes from the right, and in Adelson’s case it came from the left. But the message and language used was pretty much the same. 

He is a powerful man that controls things. You’re against questioning those with power now? Or god forbid disagreeing with them? Bedsides, we all know the anti semitism mostly comes from the left. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Left tries to paint any criticism of him as a conspiracy theory or anti-semitism.  The truth is plainly visible for anyone to see.  But fock it.  Not worth it.  The old bastad will be gone in a few years so don't even engage.

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

The Left tries to paint any criticism of him as a conspiracy theory or anti-semitism.  The truth is plainly visible for anyone to see.  But fock it.  Not worth it.  The old bastad will be gone in a few years so don't even engage.

His son is infinitely more dangerous. They are communists and their goal is to destroy America from within. Theres no other explanation for these people that support the most radical candidates with 10s of millions dollars.

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

George Soros is a great hero. 

I have to stop right there….

I disagree with this assertion, his influence has caused great harm. Eventually he will pass and our children will be left with this horrible mess he has fomented, and which is already event in the harm being caused.

I would urge you to focus on outcomes over actions. Liberalism could be great but right now it is poisonous, and people like yourself can fix that.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I have to stop right there….

I disagree with this assertion, his influence has caused great harm. Eventually he will pass and our children will be left with this horrible mess he has fomented, and which is already event in the harm being caused.

I would urge you to focus on outcomes over actions. Liberalism could be great but right now it is poisonous, and people like yourself can fix that.

When I wrote that he is a hero, I was specifically referring to the freedom that Eastern Europe now enjoys. Millions of people no longer have to live under the slavery of communism. That’s a damn good outcome, wouldn’t you agree? 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This article offers some details on what Soros did to help free Eastern Europe from Soviet Communism. It’s not negligible: 

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/uploads/fa141f34-3f1e-43b3-ac95-eff80f39cdc8/george-soros-and-the-fall-of-communism-in-europe-20191106.pdf

He owns open society. Literally, it’s his. “Article”.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When I wrote that he is a hero, I was specifically referring to the freedom that Eastern Europe now enjoys. Millions of people no longer have to live under the slavery of communism. That’s a damn good outcome, wouldn’t you agree? 

I will consent to his good works in Europe

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So what? None of the facts are wrong, 

It’s propaganda published by his own foundation and you take this as fact. Every time you cite a source it is leftist garbage. You post garbage. Open Society are chaos agents that fund the most extreme leftist candidates and groups that polarize the masses. They fund anti-free speech activist organizations. The most prominent (and vile) legacy media figures have positions on the boards of these activists organizations including the current president and CEO of. NPR. These are the only facts. 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s propaganda published by his own foundation and you take this as fact. Every time you cite a source it is leftist garbage. You post garbage. Open Society are chaos agents that fund the most extreme leftist candidates and groups that polarize the masses. They fund anti-free speech activist organizations. The most prominent (and vile) legacy media figures have positions on the boards of these activists organizations including the current president and CEO of. NPR. These are the only facts. 

The article isn’t about any of the issues you mentioned; it’s about Soros’ work in Eastern Europe in the 1980s and 90s. Do you challenge any specific fact that appears in the article? 

Just now, Strike said:

This is what happens in Soros backed DA cities:

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/investigations/i-team-man-caused-crash-involving-volleyball-player-gps-monitoring/63-ae9d4b88-c030-4d62-af27-b752f45bb0c4

Disgusting.  Read both articles at the link.  They're about the same case.

Soros has been described as a boogeyman. A boogeyman isn’t real. The Billions Soros throws around is real though, and he pays for results. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Soros has been described as a boogeyman. A boogeyman isn’t real. The Billions Soros throws around is real though, and he pays for results. 

And a young girl just paid with her legs.  Hopefully that's all she loses. 

• Thanks 1

3 dead in Orlando, including a 9 year old girl. Perp has an extensive criminal record. Orlando DA- Soros funded. 

Piece of sh1t. Needs to drop dead ASAP as does his kid. Someone inject the 2 tards with some covid jab juice.

Work Brings Freedom

On 2/22/2023 at 6:29 PM, Strike said:

This is what happens in Soros backed DA cities:

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/investigations/i-team-man-caused-crash-involving-volleyball-player-gps-monitoring/63-ae9d4b88-c030-4d62-af27-b752f45bb0c4

Disgusting.  Read both articles at the link.  They're about the same case.

The b*tch has resigned.  A small win but I'll take it

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardner-resigns-effective-june-1/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_campaign=socialflow

:pointstosky:

On 1/31/2023 at 6:28 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yep. He is just a terrible person that happens to be Jewish and people that he should not be criticized then