Baker Boy

Black History Month

6 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Shut up dude, you didn't even know he still had a job, or that he apologized.

HOLDING CHEEKS WIDE!!!!   SHIQUID EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Stop it, enough.

TRIGGERED

🤣🤣🤣

Just now, RLLD said:

You caught me?  🤭   Thats cute.....no really, sometimes you are actually entertaining...sport...😜

Non Sequitor....trying to swing politics into a religious discussion wont work. But I understand what you think you are attempting here, inarticulate as it might be

So them.....Non Sequitor, your strawman attempt does not impress me....nor bait me.....  AND Because you have been instructed as such......and if you do not consent to the dogmatic dictates of your liberal religion.....you risk being excommunicated....so be careful, of course....

Give me an example of this happening liar.  I can give you plenty of examples of it happening in the party of Trump to people actually in the party of Trump.

Show me for an example a liberal who was treated anything like Liz Cheney has been.

Good luck liar. 

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Losing?  I already "won".  There is nothing that supports your conspiracy theory.  The guy has since apologized for his behavior, confirming it's true, and he's teaching again.  I refuted every point you made but you're still bending over and grabbing each cheek and dousing us.  Enough.

You make my point.  It was not a contest, and yet your response brings home my point that you were engaging from this position of winning and losing, thank you for that.

Instead of starting from this premise, consider that a discussion is illuminating and thought-provoking.... but your indoctrination has taught you that you should think a certain way, and never allow that someone else might have something to offer.....so you think "I already won".....and this inhibits your growth.....so you remain stagnant in the dogmatic principles of your religion

• Thanks 1

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Give me an example of this happening liar.  I can give you plenty of examples of it happening in the party of Trump to people actually in the party of Trump.

Show me for an example a liberal who was treated anything like Liz Cheney has been.

Good luck liar. 

Example of what happening?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So then, it is your position, that if someone "feels" something is true, we have to pretend it is as well? Such as when a man thinks he is a woman? What about when people say the economy is not good for them? What if they say that immigration is a problem because they feel it is true?  What if someone then feels  that this is not true?

Or.....should we believe the research conducted by a brilliant young academic instead of the feelings of those who have been instructed for decades to think that feeling is somehow true?

More Straw Men in the above than found in a square mile of Kansas farmland. 

Just responding to your contention that racism is not in the Top 10 of issues for blacks, which seems contrary to just about everything I've seen and heard from most black folks. 

🕜

Gee, still no record of plagiarism? It should be at your fingertips if it was true....
Where are the evil statements she made? Google should have been able to find them by now...

Just now, squistion said:

More Straw Men in the above than found in a square mile of Kansas farmland. 

Just responding to your contention that racism is not in the Top 10 of issues for blacks, which seems contrary to just about everything I've seen and heard from most black folks. 

Not at all.....you see the usage of how people "feel" is an interesting one.   Truth does not matter, how people FEEL is the measure.  But you measure the people who have been fed a steady diet of "the world is just racist against you", then you go back to them and ask....hey, how do you feel......and they respond..."the world is just racist against me"....and you point to it and say SEE!  I TOLD YOU!!

Nah, referring back to the man who conducted research, and completed a rigorous academic study...... but, that study refutes closely held dogmatic ideology, so it MUST be wrong....only studies that feed the message can be held as true....

And this passes for intellectualism.....:wall:

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Example of what happening?

I bolded it for you boyo. Last time since you're playing your typical, low IQ game.

if you do not consent to the dogmatic dictates of your liberal religion.....you risk being excommunicated

Give me an instance of this happening in the democratic party.  I can give you 5+x of it happening in the party of Trump.

Still waiting....

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Still waiting....

I'm not getting into this pissing match but according to the NY Post (first item on google search)40 examples of plagiarism where presented and she presented a paper written by her husband as her own.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Amazing he was able to fly a plane huh?

No DEI mandates. 

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You make my point.  It was not a contest, and yet your response brings home my point that you were engaging from this position of winning and losing, thank you for that.

Instead of starting from this premise, consider that a discussion is illuminating and thought-provoking.... but your indoctrination has taught you that you should think a certain way, and never allow that someone else might have something to offer.....so you think "I already won".....and this inhibits your growth.....so you remain stagnant in the dogmatic principles of your religion

You're the one who said I was "losing".  JFC man, you're so dishonest.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I bolded it for you boyo. Last time since you're playing your typical, low IQ game.

if you do not consent to the dogmatic dictates of your liberal religion.....you risk being excommunicated

Give me an instance of this happening in the democratic party.  I can give you 5+x of it happening in the party of Trump.

Rav Arora was cancelled, or excommunicated since liberalism is more religion than politic  for straying far from the left dogma with his writing on The Fallacy of White Priviledge

Christine Geiger, the owner of Studio 8 Hair Lab in Traverse City, Mich   dared to suggest "“If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman please seek services at a local pet groomer,” Geiger wrote. “You are not welcome at this salon. Period.”  And was cancelled.....again, you defy the religion and you will be held to account

Kayne West strayed from his ideological masters, and even went near Trump,. so of course he faced punishment for this....he’s lost billions in sponsorship deals.

Bill Maher is the rare commodity that seems to avoid being cancelled, and frequently defies the religious edicts

Cancel culture is real, and it arises when someone does not fall in line with the religion of liberalism....they face excommunication.  The examples go on and on.....and when it arises, that it is done back? I note the fervor to assail those doing it back as being "wrong", which tells me you knew it was wrong all along, but allowed it, because it was happening to "others"

Because you are a child, without moral or intellectual honestly....

6 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You're the one who said I was "losing".  JFC man, you're so dishonest.

Nope. That is not what I said.  I am going to chalk this up to reading comprehension, and not apply intent....for now....

So let me help you here.

he standard tactic of leftists who feel they are "losing" when its a simple discussion.

Again, its a simple discussion...which you entered as a win or lose premise....starting from that point, you show us what you are....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rav Arora was cancelled, or excommunicated since liberalism is more religion than politic  for straying far from the left dogma with his writing on The Fallacy of White Priviledge

Christine Geiger, the owner of Studio 8 Hair Lab in Traverse City, Mich   dared to suggest "“If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman please seek services at a local pet groomer,” Geiger wrote. “You are not welcome at this salon. Period.”  And was cancelled.....again, you defy the religion and you will be held to account

Kayne West strayed from his ideological masters, and even went near Trump,. so of course he faced punishment for this....he’s lost billions in sponsorship deals.

Bill Maher is the rare commodity that seems to avoid being cancelled, and frequently defies the religious edicts

Cancel culture is real, and it arises when someone does not fall in line with the religion of liberalism....they face excommunication.  The examples go on and on.....and when it arises, that it is done back? I note the fervor to assail those doing it back as being "wrong", which tells me you knew it was wrong all along, but allowed it, because it was happening to "others"

Because you are a child, without moral or intellectual honestly....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's the best you can do?  Two people no one has ever heard of and nutjob Kanye?

Hell what cultist did to Bud Light, Disney, Target are MILES more extreme examples than these nobodies you post.

Get a life son. 

"“If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman please seek services at a local pet groomer,” Geiger wrote. “You are not welcome at this salon. Period.”  LOLOL Geiger is an insulting, MAGAtard POS and was rightly banned.

Damn you dumb.  It's a private business who is trying to keep out folks like you because you drive away normal customers.

FFS

29 minutes ago, Bert said:

I'm not getting into this pissing match but according to the NY Post (first item on google search)40 examples of plagiarism where presented and she presented a paper written by her husband as her own.  :dunno:

Feel free to link that article. 

BOSTON — Harvard University has shed fresh light on the ongoing investigation into plagiarism accusations against former president Claudine Gay, including that an independent body recommended a broader review after substantiating some of the complaints.

In a letter Friday to a congressional committee, Harvard said it learned of the plagiarism allegations against its first Black female president on Oct. 24 from a New York Post reporter. The school reached out to several authors whom Gay is accused of plagiarizing and none objected to her language, it said.

Harvard then appointed the independent body, which focused on two of Gay’s articles published in 2012 and 2017. It concluded they “are both sophisticated and original,” and found “virtually no evidence of intentional claiming of findings” that were not her own.

The panel, however, concluded that nine of 25 allegations found by the Post were “of principal concern” and featured “paraphrased or reproduced the language of others without quotation marks and without sufficient and clear crediting of sources.” It also found one instance where “fragments of duplicative language and paraphrasing” by Gay could be interpreted as her taking credit for another academic’s work, though there isn’t any evidence that was her aim.

It also found that a third paper, written by Gay during her first year in graduate school, contained “identical language to that previously published by others.”

Those findings prompted a broader review of her work by a Harvard subcommittee, which eventually led Gay to make corrections to the 2012 article as well as a 2001 article that surfaced in the broader review. The subcommittee presented its findings Dec. 9 to the Harvard Corporation, Harvard’s governing board, concluding that Gay’s “conduct was not reckless nor intentional and, therefore, did not constitute research misconduct.”

Link

15 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

@RLLD Is this the study that you are claiming that Fryer was kicked out of Harvard over?

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/empirical_analysis_tables_figures.pdf

The one still available from the Harvard website?  :lol:

It's the modus operandi for all of them when they get caught peddling fake news.

Did you catch the examples of liberals cancelling other liberals he came up a couple of posts above?

Weak doesn't begin to describe the examples he gave. 

Still waiting....

What happened to her antisemitic statements? 

19 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's the best you can do?  Two people no one has ever heard of and nutjob Kanye?

Hell what cultist did to Bud Light, Disney, Target are MILES more extreme examples than these nobodies you post.

Get a life son. 

"“If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman please seek services at a local pet groomer,” Geiger wrote. “You are not welcome at this salon. Period.”  LOLOL Geiger is an insulting, MAGAtard POS and was rightly banned.

Damn you dumb.  It's a private business who is trying to keep out folks like you because you drive away normal customers.

FFS

So people who have not been "heard of" are just fine to cancel?  Noted.

Perhaps, just maybe, it could be true.....that when you object to it being done to Bud Light and Disney....you are not wrong.....

Perhaps, just maybe, it could be true.....that it is wrong.....regardless to whom it is being done?

Would you be willing to find common ground?

Still waiting.....

16 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

@RLLD Is this the study that you are claiming that Fryer was kicked out of Harvard over?

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/empirical_analysis_tables_figures.pdf

The one still available from the Harvard website?  :lol:

I am referring to his formal study.....

Now, you appear to be tilting....ever so slightly...to now allowing your bias to declare him and his research invalid.  I might suggest, you simply consider attempting..... to instead, approach it more academically....

Things that challenge our closely held notions, are not a threat....they are an opportunity.....

Andrew Cuomo got canceled. By the left. 

I'm sure there is another thread where hater ass haters can hate instead of here on this black history thread. Just further proves that haters can't stop hating on black folks while they're trying to shine. You all are just a bunch of Karens. Here we are minding our business, just posting info about historical people who have done notable things and here you Karens come, being all nosey and interrupting and getting all hysterical and causing a commotion for no reason, just to get attention. Go away!

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm sure there is another thread where hater ass haters can hate instead of here on this black history thread. Just further proves that haters can't stop hating on black folks while they're trying to shine. You all are just a bunch of Karens. Here we are minding our business, just posting info about historical people who have done notable things and here you Karens come, being all nosey and interrupting and getting all hysterical and causing a commotion for no reason, just to get attention. Go away!

Anyone who spent as much time on this site as you and can't see that the posters here hate all races, including white people, equally, is focked in the brain. 

You, are the racist. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Andrew Cuomo got canceled. By the left. 

Kanye West

JK Rolling

Sharon Osborne

Ellen DeGeneres

Rosanne Barr

Charlie Sheen

Liberals are dumb.

Oh and wait for it...................biggest example by far!

BUUUUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!

:first:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

BOSTON — Harvard University has shed fresh light on the ongoing investigation into plagiarism accusations against former president Claudine Gay, including that an independent body recommended a broader review after substantiating some of the complaints.

In a letter Friday to a congressional committee, Harvard said it learned of the plagiarism allegations against its first Black female president on Oct. 24 from a New York Post reporter. The school reached out to several authors whom Gay is accused of plagiarizing and none objected to her language, it said.

Harvard then appointed the independent body, which focused on two of Gay’s articles published in 2012 and 2017. It concluded they “are both sophisticated and original,” and found “virtually no evidence of intentional claiming of findings” that were not her own.

The panel, however, concluded that nine of 25 allegations found by the Post were “of principal concern” and featured “paraphrased or reproduced the language of others without quotation marks and without sufficient and clear crediting of sources.” It also found one instance where “fragments of duplicative language and paraphrasing” by Gay could be interpreted as her taking credit for another academic’s work, though there isn’t any evidence that was her aim.

It also found that a third paper, written by Gay during her first year in graduate school, contained “identical language to that previously published by others.”

Those findings prompted a broader review of her work by a Harvard subcommittee, which eventually led Gay to make corrections to the 2012 article as well as a 2001 article that surfaced in the broader review. The subcommittee presented its findings Dec. 9 to the Harvard Corporation, Harvard’s governing board, concluding that Gay’s “conduct was not reckless nor intentional and, therefore, did not constitute research misconduct.”

Link

https://apnews.com/article/harvard-president-plagiarism-claudine-gay-14330935453134c7c9c9a9c496020568

I don't know and don't really care but there seems to be conflicting reports.

BOSTON (AP) — Harvard University has shed fresh light on the ongoing investigation into plagiarism accusations against former president Claudine Gay, including that an independent body commendreed a broader review after substantiating some of the complaints.

53 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am referring to his formal study.....

Now, you appear to be tilting....ever so slightly...to now allowing your bias to declare him and his research invalid.  I might suggest, you simply consider attempting..... to instead, approach it more academically....

Things that challenge our closely held notions, are not a threat....they are an opportunity.....

I'm not challenging his research at all.  I didn't even read it.

I'm challenging you to provide any kind of evidence to support your conspiracy theory.  I have provided you with much evidence to the contrary.  1) He apologized for his actions 2) He got his job back 3) His research is still available on the Harvard website.  All of that pretty much invalidates your conspiracy theory.  Do you have anything to defend yourself?

MORGAN, GARRETT A.

(4 Mar. 1877 [sometimes given as 1879]-27 July 1963), was an important inventor and businessman active in the affairs of Cleveland's AFRICAN AMERICAN community. Among his most notable inventions were an early gas mask and a traffic light.
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Bert said:

https://apnews.com/article/harvard-president-plagiarism-claudine-gay-14330935453134c7c9c9a9c496020568

I don't know and don't really care but there seems to be conflicting reports.

BOSTON (AP) — Harvard University has shed fresh light on the ongoing investigation into plagiarism accusations against former president Claudine Gay, including that an independent body commendreed a broader review after substantiating some of the complaints.

Bert, if you bothered to read the articles that you linked, I read them both, they are all saying the exact same thing that I have already posted. 

Those findings prompted a broader review of her work by a Harvard subcommittee, which eventually led Gay to make corrections to the 2012 article as well as a 2001 article that surfaced in the broader review. The subcommittee presented its findings Dec. 9 to the Harvard Corporation, Harvard’s governing board, concluding that Gay’s “conduct was not reckless nor intentional and, therefore, did not constitute research misconduct."

(But thank you for your contribution and actually posting a historical black figure.)

She did not plagiarize, what she did do was not cite references properly, according to the Harvard and independent review boards that looked over all of her work. 
I have yet to read anything that she said that was antisemitic. If you all don't see that this was a witch-hunt, you all are blind. 

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

She did not plagiarize, what she did do was not cite references properly, according to the Harvard and independent review boards that looked over all of her work. 

:thumbsup: So she was incompetent but not a plagiarist as was alleged.   There is a huge difference.  Thanks for the explanation.  

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

I have yet to read anything that she said that was antisemitic. If you all don't see that this was a witch-hunt, you all are blind. 

Peenie, please give the proper credit to the people that forced her to step down. It wasn’t republicans or MAGA or racists. It was liberals. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Not citing references properly is in fact plagarism.

• Haha 1

George Washington Carver

African American botanist and inventor (1864-1943)

George Washington Carver was an American agricultural scientist and inventor who promoted alternative crops to cotton and methods to prevent soil depletion. He was one of the most prominent black scientists of the early 20th century

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

😆

Week in Progress (1/28 – 2/3)
Shot & Killed: 6
Shot & Wounded: 19
Total Shot: 25
Total Homicides: 7

Chicago Crime 2024