Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Lamar Jackson and Daniel Jones want HOW much?

42 minutes ago, edjr said:

Jones, Goff, Fields, Lance,  Carr, Wentz? Murray. Cousins. Dak

Ouch

Brock "Party" Purdy baby! :headbanger:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Brock "Party" Purdy baby! :headbanger:

:lol:

I am not sure that will be purdy. 

I know he may not be ready for the season. You think Lance can't do it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am not sure that will be purdy. 

I know he may not be ready for the season. You think Lance can't do it?

I haven't seen anything from Lance that makes me think he's an NFL starter. Even on a stacked squad like SF.

I hope Purdy is ready in time but, don't want him rushed either. I think it'll be Darnold if Purdy isn't ready. 

Just now, Reality said:

I haven't seen anything from Lance that makes me think he's an NFL starter. Even on a stacked squad like SF.

I hope Purdy is ready in time but, don't want him rushed either. I think it'll be Darnold if Purdy isn't ready. 

God speed. With a team that good it would be a shame if they don't find a QB, with the NFC as weak as it is. 

It would be the most Colts thing ever to trade the #4 overall for Lamar. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The colts need so much. they should trade #4 for as much as they can get. Not lamar

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

God speed. With a team that good it would be a shame if they don't find a QB, with the NFC as weak as it is. 

No doubt, a healthy Purdy has proven he's good enough. Sucks that's in question now tho.

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

The colts need so much. they should trade #4 for as much as they can get. Not lamar

They seem to think they’re a washed up veteran QB away from a title. :dunno: 

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

😂. It's true. There's nothing at 4, Levis & Richardson are far from NFL ready. I would trade for Lance long before I wasted the capital on Lamar. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

😂. It's true. There's nothing at 4, Levis & Richardson are far from NFL ready. I would trade for Lance long before I wasted the capital on Lamar. 

If I’m a Colts fan I pray some dumber team than me deals up to take Levis or Richardson at 3 so Will Anderson falls to 4. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Will Anderson fall to 4. 

I don't know. WILL HE :lol: 

Danny Dimes has 2 TDs and 4 INTs with a 70 QBR through 3 games. 

This is what $40m/per buys you. :( 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Going rate. Patriots will have to pay that to keep Wentz Jr. 

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Jalen hurts has 3 more yards this season than Josh Dobbs, less yards than Jordan Love and jimmy Garapolo, a lower qbr than sam Howell, and he makes $11M more than Jones, 4th highest paid player in the league

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Jalen hurts has 3 more yards this season than Josh Dobbs, less yards than Jordan Love and jimmy Garapolo, a lower qbr than sam Howell, and he makes $11M more than Jones, 4th highest paid player in the league

Not playing in the pre-season has really hurt hurts. He will rebound for sure. 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Not playing in the pre-season has really hurt hurts. He will rebound for sure. 

Danny Dimes won’t. He is what everyone but the GMen thought he was. :( 

• Sad 1

Worst NFL contract ever?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Worst NFL contract ever?

Are you taking todays money or can we take into account the rising cost over the years? 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you taking todays money or can we take into account the rising cost over the years? 

the 82 million guaranteed is banana land.  If they have to cut ties with him. The cap hit the next 3 years is going to sting, a lot. 

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

Worst NFL contract ever?

I believe the Football Giants have an out after 2025 so it can’t be as bad as Watson or Russ. But it’s pretty bad. 

The big fock up was declining Dimes option year and then resigning him. They could have tagged him for another year and let Saquon walk. 

• Sad 1

On 9/24/2023 at 4:44 AM, GutterBoy said:

Hurts scored 35 tds last year.  on pace for 32 this year.  hurts passing yards per game last year was 246, this year 239.  He averaged 11 rushing yards last year, averages 10 this year.  hes the same guy from a year ago.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Joe burrow?

has the potential for sure.

not many people were against the burrow contract. everyone but giants fans thought the jones contract was dumb.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Scott Mitchell comes to mind.  

when he signed with the lions? his 1st year he was pretty good if i remember . I had him in fantasy 

Danny Dimes is scheduled to count $47m against the cap in '24, $42m in '25 and $59m in 2026 - the dude all but untradable.

Any chance DeVito is the real deal, NY's best qb? Wow, they better pray this is just a flash in the pan. If DeVito really is the best qb on the roster - that's gonna be one huge mess. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Danny Dimes is scheduled to count $47m against the cap in '24, $42m in '25 and $59m in 2026 - the dude all but untradable.

Any chance DeVito is the real deal, NY's best qb? Wow, they better pray this is just a flash in the pan. If DeVito really is the best qb on the roster - that's gonna be one huge mess. 

Imagine being in first place and worrying what a five win team is doing.  Typical. 

On 10/7/2023 at 9:07 PM, edjr said:

when he signed with the lions? his 1st year he was pretty good if i remember . I had him in fantasy 

Mitchell put up good FF numbers because he a stacked team around. As far as Ws and Ls go, he himself was always the problem. There's a reason every Detroit fan who lived through that era despises Scott Mitchell. In the recent Bye Bye Barry documentary, Jeff Daniels and Eminem speak for all of us, as does Wayne Fontes of all people. With the game on the line, Mitchell became the anti-Elway. He wilted in the 4th quarter and with maddening regularity found creative ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Detroit fans at that time were criticized in national media for booing our goalie and our quarterback by focking as$holes who didn't watch every game like we did. That's because both were stacked teams, and the most critical position was manned by an incompetent loser. We knew what good quarterbacking and goaltending looked like because we saw it regularly wearing the colors of the other team. We booed because Tim Chevaldae, Bob Essenza, Rodney Peete and Scott Mitchell were all bums. Mike Vernon and Chris Osgood were not elite goaltenders but they were good, and the Red Wings won Cups with each of them. Both were worlds better than the likes Chevaldae and Essenza. Same could have been true with the Lions. Even just an average, competent quarterback along the lines of a Derek Carr or Jimmy Garapolo would have been a big upgrade, let alone an actually good QB who could have had them right there with Dallas and the 49ers. Despite having a black hole loser, perennial choker at QB, those 90s Lions were otherwise regularly one-and-done playoff wildcard teams.

It was impossible for Lions diehards not to hate Scott Mitchell.

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine being in first place and worrying what a five win team is doing.  Typical. 

When legit football talk triggers the sensitive Nancy out of a division rival...............sad. 

38 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

When legit football talk triggers the sensitive Nancy out of a division rival...............sad. 

Yeah. As usual when the cowboys are looking good, their dopey never learn their lesson fans start yapping. It’s clockwork. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. As usual when the cowboys are looking good, their dopey never learn their lesson fans start yapping. It’s clockwork. 

Good grief, somebody get this dude a tissue and maybe a stuffed bear to hug. 

Nobody here has dogged their own team more than me. As a division rival, as one who's paid attention to what the Giants are doing ever since the 70's as a kid, as one who's talked about the Giants as much as any other team in the league other than my own - it's completely normal to ask about their current qb situation........... You should take a break from this place, you're gonna get to point you need therapy if anyone dares mention their name. 

11 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Good grief, somebody get this dude a tissue and maybe a stuffed bear to hug. 

Nobody here has dogged their own team more than me. As a division rival, as one who's paid attention to what the Giants are doing ever since the 70's as a kid, as one who's talked about the Giants as much as any other team in the league other than my own - it's completely normal to ask about their current qb situation........... You should take a break from this place, you're gonna get to point you need therapy if anyone dares mention their name. 

Yeah, I’m the one that needs a tissue. Lol. Worry about your own team. It’s the best they have looked since 2007.