Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Apparently pre-pubescent pedophilia is ok as long as you don't give the victim quaaludes beforehand

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

FBGs.  They locked the political forum, but, they can't bring themselves to delete the posts.  All these racist pedos like Tim have decades of posts showing their hypocrisy. The cool part - another funny story because Invision refused to continue to host their forum because they are such crybabies - the new provider has a great search function and you can find what you're looking for in seconds. 

So not a fresh discussion or current discussion, and not a discussion here.  Very good.  I thought maybe I missed a thread here.

22 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

So not a fresh discussion or current discussion, and not a discussion here.  Very good.  I thought maybe I missed a thread here.

It was posted this weekend in the Pete Buttigeig and his buddy thread. I posted a link to it at the bottom of page one.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It was posted this weekend in the Pete Buttigeig and his buddy thread. I posted a link to it at the bottom of page one.

Thanks.  I will look into that thread. I have not opened it since it first appeared as I did not think it would yield any humor, just the usual back and forth, but now I will look.

12 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

How about you go fock yourself you focking ?  How's that sound.  Leave me out of your slapfight threads.

Degenerate Pedo Defender IV in the thread, as predicted.

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You wanna play this game again?  Show me a post where I defend a pedo.

You can't, so that makes you a lying sack of sh1t 

It's all over that thread you pulled up the other day.  Where's Pedo Defender II?

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You because you said it wasn't racist.

Who is lying about me being a pedo defender?  You again.  Oh right because you're a sh1t infested twerp.

No one's lying about you being a pedo defender except for you.  Shut up and stop lying.

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No one's lying about you being a pedo defender except for you.  Shut up and stop lying.

You've already proven yourself to be a lying sack.of sh1t where you admitted I never defended any pedos, did you forget already sh1t bag?

In his defense, I wouldn’t call Gutter an actual pedo defender.  I don’t think he would defend actual sexual intercourse with a minor.  What he is, though, is a useful idiot in the grand scheme of placing kids on a path to sexualization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone that thinks it’s ok for kids to get a sex change operation really have no standing  to take offense about being lumped in with Pedo defenders. If you can’t say no to that then you’re already lumped in with the deviants. It’s just a matter of what subset you belong to. 

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

In his defense, I wouldn’t call Gutter an actual pedo defender.  I don’t think he would defend actual sexual intercourse with a minor.  What he is, though, is a useful idiot in the grand scheme of placing kids on a path to sexualization.

That's my take. I don't call him a pedo but he defends vile creepy activities that go way past most sensible people's limits. 

Between his posts in defending the twerking five-year old girl thread and the other thread of seeing nothing wrong with children tipping of halfnaked trannies like hookers as they strut around to hooker music in front of a sign reading "It Won't Lick Itself" ... it's creepy as hell, I wouldn't want my kids attending a slumber party at his house, although he does -alwys and invariably- stop at least a millimeter, maybe five, short of ignoring actual sexual conduct.

The bus to actual pervert land goes on for a few more stops past the red blinking DANGER sign when he gets off.

• Like 1

If CO posted a link to any of Gutterboy's "nothing to see here, you guys are crazy" posts in various disturbing videos of kids taht everyone else finds disgusting, that's enough to ring the alarm. He's given us no reason to think he engages in that behavior, but he sure as hell will defend the participants in the video vehemently while picking a fight with those of us condemning it.

As for the videos themselves, you can occasionally get him to offer up a tepid one-line "I wouldn't do that but whatever" in response to the actual video then go back to spewing vitriol at people who criticize it again.

Then he walks away innocently and flabbergasted as Bobby Heenan, "What? I didn't say anything wrong! You're imagining it."

14 hours ago, Strike said:

I'm sure Gutter will be along shortly to defend Tim.

12 hours ago, Strike said:

I call out all pedo defenders.  Sorry if that applies to you.

12 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Show me a post where I defend a pedo.

12 hours ago, Strike said:

Oh, no.  I COULD.   I CHOOSE not to waste my time.  

On 12/13/2022 at 6:29 PM, Strike said:

If I'm ever wrong I'll be the first to admit it. 

Well here's your chance @Strike  You said I would defend Tim because I defend pedos.  I did not defend Tim in this thread, and I have never defended a pedo.  That makes you wrong.

The question is, are you man enough to admit it.  What kind of character do you have?  Are you a stand up guy, or a disgusting internet troll with no dignity.  Let's see.

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Actually it's quite the opposite, you trolls are told by social media that kids are oversexualized and demonize others that don't fall in line.  The rest of us just want kids to be kids and stop having these conservative freaks talk about their "sexuality" constantly.

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone that thinks it’s ok for kids to get a sex change operation really have no standing  to take offense about being lumped in with Pedo defenders. If you can’t say no to that then you’re already lumped in with the deviants. It’s just a matter of what subset you belong to. 

Well good because I don't think kids should get sex change operations, but it's not a sexual thing, and this is the problem that I described to Fireballer, you guys always make this about sex and perversion, and it's disgusting.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's my take. I don't call him a pedo but he defends vile creepy activities that go way past most sensible people's limits. 

Between his posts in defending the twerking five-year old girl thread and the other thread of seeing nothing wrong with children tipping of halfnaked trannies like hookers as they strut around to hooker music in front of a sign reading "It Won't Lick Itself" ... it's creepy as hell, I wouldn't want my kids attending a slumber party at his house, although he does -alwys and invariably- stop at least a millimeter, maybe five, short of ignoring actual sexual conduct.

The bus to actual pervert land goes on for a few more stops past the red blinking DANGER sign when he gets off.

link to my defense of creepy activities?  Link to where I said there is nothing wrong with children tipping halfnaked trannies?

You're another lying sack of sh1t.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Actually it's quite the opposite, you trolls are told by social media that kids are oversexualized and demonize others that don't fall in line.  The rest of us just want kids to be kids and stop having these conservative freaks talk about their "sexuality" constantly.

You are bottom of the barrel, even in your sick community you partake in.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well good because I don't think kids should get sex change operations, but it's not a sexual thing, and this is the problem that I described to Fireballer, you guys always make this about sex and perversion, and it's disgusting.

You do if the parents are ok with it. Non deviants just say no, period. It’s sick.  

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

link to my defense of creepy activities?  Link to where I said there is nothing wrong with children tipping halfnaked trannies?

I may not have time this morning.... let me give it a go...

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If CO posted a link to any of Gutterboy's "nothing to see here, you guys are crazy" posts in various disturbing videos of kids taht everyone else finds disgusting, that's enough to ring the alarm. He's given us no reason to think he engages in that behavior, but he sure as hell will defend the participants in the video vehemently while picking a fight with those of us condemning it.

As for the videos themselves, you can occasionally get him to offer up a tepid one-line "I wouldn't do that but whatever" in response to the actual video then go back to spewing vitriol at people who criticize it again.

So here you're talking out both sides of your ass again.  I've always said that the drag queen kid stuff is wrong and I wouldn't take my kid there and I don't think other parents should take their kids there.  Where we have always disagreed is that I support the rights of all people, including trannies, and I don't like the idea of the govt banning activities based on sexual orientation.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You do if the parents are ok with it. Non deviants just say no, period. It’s sick.  

I'm fine with an age limit on sex change operations, stop with the BS.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm fine with an age limit on sex change operations, stop with the BS.

Well, then you have changed your mind. You were pretty dug in that if the parents were ok with it then so were you. Ok. Now, what age? 

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I can't find the (at least 20 pages) thread with the discussion about the children at the drag queen strip club but everyone remembers which one I'm talking about. Maybe because I'm pressed on time, but I only see discussions about the thread, not the actual thread. But your behavior in that thread, the one with the twerking girl, and the kid getting tipped while dancing at a drag club is way beyond the Pale.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So here you're talking out both sides of your ass again.  I've always said that the drag queen kid stuff is wrong and I wouldn't take my kid there and I don't think other parents should take their kids there.  Where we have always disagreed is that I support the rights of all people, including trannies, and I don't like the idea of the govt banning activities based on sexual orientation.

I realize this which is why I never call you a "pedo", only an "enabler." 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, then you have changed your mind. You were pretty dug in that if the parents were ok with it then so were you. Ok. Now, what age? 

I have a hard time pushing my moral values on other people.  I believe in "live and let live", and I expect the same from other people.

When it comes to kids that come out as transgender, I believe parents should be supportive.  And if two parents and a kid have don't all the counseling and therapy and whatever else they need and decide that changing genders is the way to go, then fine, and who am I to tell them that they can't.  When it comes to the actual operation, I'd be fine with waiting until 18 considering how extreme it is.  Always been my stance, despite your inability to grasp nuance.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can't find the (at least 20 pages) thread with the discussion about the children at the drag queen strip club but everyone remembers which one I'm talking about. Maybe because I'm pressed on time, but I only see discussions about the thread, not the actual thread. But your behavior in that thread, the one with the twerking girl, and the kid getting tipped while dancing at a drag club is way beyond the Pale.

link?  You can't just keep repeating the same BS without any evidence.  Be better.  If not, add you to the lying sack of sh1t group, congrats.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I have a hard time pushing my moral values on other people.  I believe in "live and let live", and I expect the same from other people.

When it comes to kids that come out as transgender, I believe parents should be supportive.  And if two parents and a kid have don't all the counseling and therapy and whatever else they need and decide that changing genders is the way to go, then fine, and who am I to tell them that they can't.  When it comes to the actual operation, I'd be fine with waiting until 18 considering how extreme it is.  Always been my stance, despite your inability to grasp nuance.

No it hasn’t. You just can’t admit that upon reflection your earlier stance was wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I realize this which is why I never call you a "pedo", only an "enabler." 

prove that I'm an enabler or apologize.  Are you man enough to do this?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No it hasn’t. You just can’t admit that upon reflection your earlier stance was wrong. 

Link to an earlier stance where I said kids should get operations?

link?  You can't just keep repeating the same BS without any evidence.  Be better.  If not, add you to the lying sack of sh1t group, congrats.

Go back and find which one of my 27 accounts you remember saying it.  :lol:

• Like 1

Coming from you... everyone knows who the lying sack of sh*t is. I think that thread was so awful it got deleted rather than locked, I can't find it.

But my God, you were at your worst in it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Link to an earlier stance where I said kids should get operations?

You have too many aliases. So you get to hide, I’m not looking up which one said what.  But you were ok with it if the parents were. Also, no one has said they are against therapy.  Stop acting like they have.  Normal people are sympathetic to kids going through this.  But there’s a line. And that line is mutilating children. But you don’t even think it’s mutilation, you liken it  to circumsicions. Which is proof that you think it’s ok.  Or did. 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

prove that I'm an enabler or apologize.  Are you man enough to do this?

This'll be easy as pie but I am on borrowed time already and searching here is a pain. Hold me to this next time you see me online.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Coming from you... everyone knows who the lying sack of sh*t is. I think that thread was so awful it got deleted rather than locked, I can't find it.

But my God, you were at your worst in it.

You're not smart, it wasn't deleted, it's right here you focking dope.

Who's the lying sack of sh1t now?

Point out what I said that is so awful.

Just now, Voltaire said:

This'll be easy as pie but I am on borrowed time already and searching here is a pain. Hold me to this next time you see me online.

Exactly, run away like the little b1tch you are.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have too many aliases. So you get to hide, I’m not looking up which one said what.  But you were ok with it if the parents were. Also, no one has said they are against therapy.  Stop acting like they have.  Normal people are sympathetic to kids going through this.  But there’s a line. And that line is mutilating children. But you don’t even think it’s mutilation, you liken it  to circumsicions. Which is proof that you think it’s ok.  Or did. 

Again, you are not smart, I'll try to explain again

mutilation = circumcision, by definition.  You said all mutilation should be illegal, so naturally I called out your stupidity.

Also I have defended gender affirming care, yes, which you have pointed out includes surgery, and concluded that I support surgery.

Again, nuance.

You try and make everything black or white to win an internet argument.

I understand that issues are not that simple.

• Thanks 1

Again, you are not smart, I'll try to explain again

mutilation = circumcision, by definition.  You said all mutilation should be illegal, so naturally I called out your stupidity.

Also I have defended gender affirming care, yes, which you have pointed out includes surgery, and concluded that I support surgery.

Again, nuance.

You try and make everything black or white to win an internet argument.

I understand that issues are not that simple.

Comparing circumcision to removing body parts.  There’s no nuance to that. Just stupidity and an attempt to downplay the actual mutilation.  It’s sad. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Comparing circumcision to removing body parts.  There’s no nuance to that. Just stupidity and an attempt to downplay the actual mutilation.  It’s sad. 

On 2/22/2023 at 11:34 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Mutilating a child is abuse. Period. I don’t care if the parents are good with it. 

Any nuance here?

Shoudn't you have said "Sex Change Surgery"?  I know you just say "mutiliation" because it sounds harsher.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Any nuance here?

Nope. Apples to nuclear bombs. Stop trying to win. You get too worked up.  Anger makes you stupid. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You've already proven yourself to be a lying sack.of sh1t where you admitted I never defended any pedos, did you forget already sh1t bag?

No, this has to come to an end and the low-grade tactic of distorting or changing what someone actually said to suit your degenerate needs, which is a lie in and of itself.  I admitted that you never explicitly stated that in one of your posts.  Overall however, you defended twerking by nine year old girls, thus earning you the title of Pedo Defender IV.  Just so we're clear, you earned that title through your continued defense of twerking by nine year old girls.  Like you and everybody else didn't already know that.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Apples to nuclear bombs. Stop trying to win. You get too worked up.  Anger makes you stupid. 

I'm not angry nor do I care about winning.  I just pointed out your mistake.