Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Apparently pre-pubescent pedophilia is ok as long as you don't give the victim quaaludes beforehand

This deserves it's own thread.  From one of our resident pedophile defenders, @The Real timschochet:

The problem with the Polanski incident, which I failed to recognize when I commented on it years ago, was not that it was pre-pubescent pedophilia, but that he gave her quaaludes beforehand  against her knowledge, which makes it rape. Jimmy Page had sex with 14 year olds, but there is no record of him having raped anyone.

And then this guy comes on our forums and pretends he didn't defend Polanski.   I'm sure Gutter will be along shortly to defend Tim.

:doh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I read that I just shook my head. The guys a mess. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When I read that I just shook my head. The guys a mess. 

This shouldn’t surprise anyone.  These people support trannie shows for kids, school teachers talking about sexuality with 3rd graders, butchering kids who want to change their sexual identity, and abortions up until the day of birth.  This is “casus belli” stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

This deserves it's own thread.  From one of our resident pedophile defenders, @The Real timschochet:

And then this guy comes on our forums and pretends he didn't defend Polanski.   I'm sure Gutter will be along shortly to defend Tim.

The difficulty accepting Tim's explanation is that he alleges to inform himself on matters prior to speaking, and anybody who does so would have been aware of that allegation. Regardless, if this was an incident where he did not try to inform himself others certainly pointed that out numerous times and he failed to look into it, he desired to remain purposefully ignorant as long as he could. 

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

The difficulty accepting Tim's explanation is that he alleges to inform himself on matters prior to speaking, and anybody who does so would have been aware of that allegation. Regardless, if this was an incident where he did not try to inform himself others certainly pointed that out numerous times and he failed to look into it, he desired to remain purposefully ignorant as long as he could. 

No.  That’s not it. He’s downplaying it on behalf of the left. And it’s sickening. 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

The quote above is CURRENT, not from years ago, and demonstrates that Tim still feels like the only thing Polanski did wrong was feeding the girl drugs. 

37 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hey, at least it's not on the same planet as having sex with a 7 year old.  

Not according to his testimony, nor according to her later testimony (several years after) nor according to the probation report at the time. According to all of these sources she was sexually active and a drug user, and willingly took Quaaludes with him. Now this may all be a lie. He may be lying and he may have paid her off as well. Even if it's the truth, I consider having sex with a 13 year old to be pretty disgusting. But so long as the 13 year old is physically mature, it's not on the same planet as having sex with a 7 year old.

Polanski > Woody Allen

Of course she can't. Polanski committed a felony and he deserves to be punished, still. I shouldn't have placed quotation marks around the word crime.But my point is that this sort of crime, while bad, doesn't in my mind warrant lifetime condemnation, whereas if Woody Allen did what's being claimed would.

Just a couple years in prison.

I believe that if Woody Allen had sex with a 7 year old, he ought to spend the rest of his sorry life in prison- and if he were a younger man, a minimum of 20 years. And I would NEVER forgive him if I knew him. Polanski deserves to spend a couple of years behind bars, perhaps longer for trying to avoid it. And eventually I could forgive him. Do you really not see any moral distinction?

"crime" and Tim thinks the 13 year old has the body of a 20 year old.

His "crime" was to have sex with a promiscuous 13 year old with the body of a 20 year old. I don't approve of such behavior, but it's hardly worth lifelong comdemnafion.

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

How about you go fock yourself you focking ?  How's that sound.  Leave me out of your slapfight threads.

48 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's not rape rape, just statutory rape.  ;) 

Bizzare take by Tim, but he has those from time to time. 

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How about you go fock yourself you focking ?  How's that sound.  Leave me out of your slapfight threads.

You give Crapsman the business for thinking a 15 year old is hot.

You gonna give Tim the business for thinking a 13 year has the body of a 20 year old and it's ok that she got raped?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You give Crapsman the business for thinking a 15 year old is hot.

You gonna give Tim the business for thinking a 13 year has the body of a 20 year old and it's ok that she got raped?  

Sure, it's a sh1tty thing to say, he can get focked for all I care.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Sure, it's a sh1tty thing to say, he can get focked for all I care.

Nice.  It will be fun watching you chase him around reminding him everyday like you did Crapsman.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Where is this discussion taking place?

Just now, Horseman said:

Nice.  It will be fun watching you chase him around reminding him everyday like you did Crapsman.  :thumbsup:

If he calls me a pedo, like craftsman does, I sure as hell will remind him of what a piece of sh1t he is.

42 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I call out all pedo defenders.  Sorry if that applies to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

I call out all pedo defenders.  Sorry if that applies to you.

You wanna play this game again?  Show me a post where I defend a pedo.

You can't, so that makes you a lying sack of sh1t 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You wanna play this game again?  Show me a post where I defend a pedo.

You can't, so that makes you a lying sack of sh1t 

Oh, no.  I COULD.  Just like I COULD have shown you a racist comment when you asked for it.  I CHOOSE not to waste my time.  But someone else posted a racist comment of yours so we know you are the one playing a game.  I'm just choosing not to play.  

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Oh, no.  I COULD. I CHOOSE not to waste my time.

Go fock yourself you lying sack of sh1t.  Focking human garbage is what you are.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Go fock yourself you lying sack of sh1t.  Focking human garbage is what you are.

Who was lying about your posting racist comments, me or you?  Oh, right, YOU. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who was lying about your posting racist comments, me or you?  Oh, right, YOU. 

You because you said it wasn't racist.

Who is lying about me being a pedo defender?  You again.  Oh right because you're a sh1t infested twerp.

You because you said it wasn't racist.

Who is lying about me being a pedo defender?  You again.  Oh right because you're a sh1t infested twerp.

Sure, then why did you apologize for it?  Even the "victim" of your comment said you should take the L, and he's a lib like you.   Man, I guess you're just like every other lib who gets caught in their own hypocrisy.  You apologize in the short term and then go back to saying you didn't do it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure, then why did you apologize for it?  Even the "victim" of your comment said you should take the L, and he's a lib like you.   Man, I guess you're just like every other lib who gets caught in their own hypocrisy.  You apologize in the short term and then go back to saying you didn't do it. 

We've been through this ad nauseam. 

You called me a pedo defender.  I'm asking you to point out one post where I defended a pedo.  If you can't, then you're a lying sack.of sh1t, pretty simple.  Go.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Where is this discussion taking place?

FBGs.  They locked the political forum, but, they can't bring themselves to delete the posts.  All these racist pedos like Tim have decades of posts showing their hypocrisy. The cool part - another funny story because Invision refused to continue to host their forum because they are such crybabies - the new provider has a great search function and you can find what you're looking for in seconds. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

FBGs.  They locked the political forum, but, they can't bring themselves to delete the posts.  All these racist pedos like Tim have decades of posts showing their hypocrisy. The cool part - another funny story because Invision refused to continue to host their forum because they are such crybabies - the new provider has a great search function and you can find what you're looking for in seconds. 

So you guys are bringing posts from another forum to this place, just so you can rip on him here?

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We've been through this ad nauseam. 

You called me a pedo defender.  I'm asking you to point out one post where I defended a pedo.  If you can't, then you're a lying sack.of sh1t, pretty simple.  Go.

You didnt gent the nickname GutterPedo for no reason.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Horseman said:

You didnt gent the nickname GutterPedo for no reason.  

You too?  Put up or shut up.  What's the reason?

So you guys are bringing posts from another forum to this place, just so you can rip on him here?

Don't blame me, guys like Tim got that place shuttered.  

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You too?  Put up or shut up.  What's the reason?

:dunno: Your reputation precedes you. You should work on that.  

:dunno: Your reputation precedes you. You should work on that.  

Shut up it is.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Shut up it is.

I'm betting you earned it. You have trouble with your words.  

I'm betting you earned it. You have trouble with your words.  

What's the bet?  You come up with a post where I defended a pedo or you leave the board?  If you do then I leave?

What's the bet?  You come up with a post where I defended a pedo or you leave the board?  If you do then I leave?

See what I mean.  

Just now, Horseman said:

See what I mean.  

Then you should shut up.  Learn a lesson.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Then you should shut up.  Learn a lesson.

I learned you were a dummy a long time ago.  

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I am not.  The quote I posted is from this forum from over the weekend. 

45 minutes ago, Strike said:

I am not.  The quote I posted is from this forum from over the weekend. 

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Leave me out of your slapfight threads.

Proceeds to posts a ton in said thread.   

You are a riot.  No self control.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Proceeds to posts a ton in said thread.   

You are a riot.  No self control.  

And here you are commenting one as always.

If someone is gonna call me a pedo and associate me with that quote, you're damn right I'm gonna defend myself.  Strike is a little b1tch and I once again showed what a lying sack of sh1t he is.  This should be the last time he embarrasses himself with me