Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Here is me complaining about snowflake libs

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Who are these racists that wear these hats? Can you name any or are you assuming?

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Aa of this day, no one has been able to tell me why Donald Trump is a racist. I’ve asked a number of times on this board “What makes Donald Trump a racist”. 

‘Poor kids are just as smart as White Kids” -Joe Biden - Is this racist?

The quote that I keep coming back to in regards to Trump/Racist. (paraphrasing) "Donald Trump might not be a racist....but Donald Trump has done a good job convincing those people who are racist that he's the guy for them".

When listening to Donald Trump on Howard Stern back in the day...I didn't think Donald was any more racist than your typical wealthy, white, old Democrat guy. 

12 minutes ago, zsasz said:

When listening to Donald Trump on Howard Stern back in the day...I didn't think Donald was any more racist than your typical wealthy, white, old Democrat guy. 

Google Joe Biden's racist quotes. You'll be shocked at how much of a racist he is. For some reason Biden supporters act like these don't exist. 

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

That shows how dumb they are. Google up some racist Joe Biden quotes, they're everywhere. I'll be here waiting. 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That shows how dumb they are. Google up some racist Joe Biden quotes, they're everywhere. I'll be here waiting. 

Watch it he’s a black trump supporter debunking the racist lie 

20 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Google Joe Biden's racist quotes. You'll be shocked at how much of a racist he is. For some reason Biden supporters act like these don't exist. 

I've seen Joe's racist quotes.  Joe has a pass....at least with blacks.

The funny thing about Trump is that he would have probably gotten a pass with blacks as well.  His narrative of "What do you have to lose?" to blacks was a savvy political move that resonated. He made inroads into the black vote.  It would have resonated more if he didn't make so many racist whites swoon like school girls at an Elvis concert. 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m really thinking @Hardcore troubadour @seafoam1 and @League Champion are all the same person.  That’d be a heckuva lot of posts though

And more. You missed like 10.

And I believe you are TimCrotch, MDC, Honcho, Mooney, and Gutterboy, and others. 

This is all really important to you as I have seen you say similar things a lot about it all the time. 

Many years ago, I had a Black friend that I used to hang out with .. mainly on weekends.  This was when the powers to be were stopping the use of the N-word.  My friend (we'll call him Charlie .. because that was his name) told me that he thought people should be able to say the N-word.  I said "WHY !?!"  and Charlie replied, "that way, I'd know who to watch out for !"   I thought about it .. and almost agreed with him.  And just because it was alright to say it, I and many people wouldn't  BUT some would .. and Charlie and other Black people would know who to watch out for.  

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

And I believe you are TimCrotch, MDC, Honcho, Mooney, and Gutterboy, and others. 

I have 10 burner phones and have 10 different accounts so that I can agree with myself. It's like mining Bitcoin. 

Just now, League Champion said:

I have 10 burner phones and have 10 different accounts so that I can agree with myself. It's like mining Bitcoin. 

I have no doubt.

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Keep it going and Rusty might have some competition. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Keep it going and Rusty might have some competition. 

The call .. is coming .. from inside the house !

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

The call .. is coming .. from inside the house !

Do you know where I can score some Obama phones? I know you do. 

They are probably in the Government cheese isle, right next to the free needles. 

21 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Do you know where I can score some Obama phones? I know you do. 

They are probably in the Government cheese isle, right next to the free needles. 

Can't help you there, good buddy BUT I need 2 MAGA hats; I plan to sh!t in one and cover it with the other.  Can u help a Brother out.

I know you got a couple hundred on hand.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Take a drive around the south.  You'll see many houses with both Trump flags and Confederate flags.  And yes, confederate flags are racist.

Anyone showering with the kids is a pedo. See how that works metal helmet guy 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Can't help you there, good buddy BUT I need 2 MAGA hats

Not me brah, but your Libby Libtard freinds probably have some Hillary era Pssssy hats laying around. 

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Anyone showering with the kids is a pedo. See how that works metal helmet guy 

So you don’t think any racists wear MAGA hats?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Only if they're metal. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Do you think racists wear baggy pants and gold chains?? There's racists in all walks of life, especially white on white racism but blacks especially hate whites 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

There's racists in all walks of life, 

This was pretty much my initial point, I’m still shocked that Baker Boy was doubting it TBH

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You aren't very good at complaining about snowflake libs; mostly you've reverted in this thread to your typical position of complaining about the right/Trump, which is more in your centrist wheelhouse.  :thumbsup: 

24 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Not me brah, but your Libby Libtard freinds probably have some Hillary era Pssssy hats laying around. 

Oh, I'm so sorry, sir .. you must be confusing me with someone who gives a sh!t.

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You aren't very good at complaining about snowflake libs; mostly you've reverted in this thread to your typical position of complaining about the right/Trump, which is more in your centrist wheelhouse.  :thumbsup: 

And as is typical for the GC righties, none of them have called out Baker Boy for doubting that there are racists that wear MAGA hats.

Here is me complaining about snowflake libs: maga hat, racist, maga, maga, maga , maga. 

What a foking retard.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Every time. He might be the most hypocritical poster on the bored.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Every time. He might be the most hypocritical poster on the bored.

Lol you guys are funny.  I still stand by my original point: MAGA/Trump hats are not racist, and anyone whining about them is a snowflake.   But yes, there are racists that wear them

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

MAGA hats

Who wears Maga Hats?? Like 3 people maybe? 

Be more offended at what this current President is doing, get angry. 

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And as is typical for the GC righties, none of them have called out Baker Boy for doubting that there are racists that wear MAGA hats.

I think you caught him in one of your syntax nitpick vortices; congrats on that I guess?  

Keep up the fight against snowflake libs though.  :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That's because Trump charges $99 each .. but not to worry, he says they'll be worth $1,000.00 next week.  What a deal.  Get yourself a dozen.  

8 hours ago, League Champion said:

Be more offended at what this current President is doing, get angry. 

Plenty of people wear them.  And like I said, I have no issue with them.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Plenty of people wear them.  And like I said, I have no issue with them.

You shouldn't, nobody should. It's a friggin hat. Anyone who is triggered by a hat needs a mollywhopping. 

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No seriously.

I saw a story recently about a teacher that got upset about kids wearing Trump/MAGA hats outside of the African American History Museum in DC.

Are Trump/MAGA hats racist now???

As someone that likes to call out racism, I don't see how a hat supporting the last President/someone campaigning to be the next President is racist.   There are definitely racists that wear the hats, but it's not the hat that makes them racist.  Heck I could see saying Trump is anti-America or something because of the election denial, but that had nothing to do with racism.

Just seems like manufacturing something to be mad about (which of course both sides do).

Your 1 token jab at leftism/woke post for the year.  

This is surprising? This is daily life now.  Fake racism outrage out weighs actual racism outrage by a lot these days.  "Racism" is largely manufactured these days.  

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You don't think any racists wear MAGA hats?

Racists wear all types of stuff.  Racists have BLM signs up.  Some racists have Joe Biden stickers on their vehicles.  Some racists wear levis jeans.  Some racists wear tube socks.  Some wear no socks.