Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Is the NCAA Islamaphobic?

18 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

This tweet may have been removed pre-Elon Musk ownership.  Thankfully the intolerant left in charge of Twitter are no more.  Also, Tim, Muslim's don't need you defending them, they can handle themselves, I'd love it if some Muslims saw your post and gave their thoughts on it.  You're not Muslim, and neither are we, so worry about yourself.  You're just anti-Christian, don't deny that.

Here is an American Muslim wrestler:

Could you imagine if Brooks was white?  We'd be talking about racism again, white privilege, toxic masculinity, what ever else leftist can come up with.  This would be a national story on every leftist news outlet.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just imagine if Brooks was white.  We'd be talking about racism again, white privilege, toxic masculinity, what ever else liberals can come up with.

No we wouldn't.  You guys really love making sh1t up that you pretend would happen

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No we wouldn't.  You guys really love making sh1t up that you pretend would happen

Right, because that's never happened.  LOL  look's who's making sh1t up.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not sure if you’re actually referring to “gay oil wrestling with boys,” or just trying to make fun of the greatest sport on earth, in which case yes I am aware that some of the best wrestlers in the world come from Dagestan and are Muslim.   This was brought up on twitter as he is likely giving them some bulletin board material (not that he really cares).

Interesting take.  If he competes internationally in a Muslim country, that might bring some serious popcorn.  :shocking: 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You know who have lost their minds?  People that believe some dude rose from the dead and “is the only one that can resurrect anything”

I see what you are doing here.  :D

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re more offended than the Muslim guy. And you would never, ever tell him he believes in fairy tales. Complete fraud. 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Right, because that's never happened.  LOL  look's who's making sh1t up.

Is toxic masculinity typically a complaint combined with religious nuts?   I thought at worst it would be calling them pedos or something

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Follow up tweet.  He didn't seem happy

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Follow up tweet.  He didn't seem happy

He sounds like a classy guy. 
Brooks is NOT a classy guy. He has the right to say what he wants, extol his beliefs all he wants, but why disparage other religions? That’s just awful. He can be excused for immaturity I suppose, but what excuse is there for the folks who are defending him here and elsewhere? None. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

He sounds like a classy guy. 
Brooks is NOT a classy guy. He has the right to say what he wants, extol his beliefs all he wants, but why disparage other religions? That’s just awful. He can be excused for immaturity I suppose, but what excuse is there for the folks who are defending him here and elsewhere? None. 

Why haven’t you called out Tim for his disparaging remarks? Haven’t you said you will call out bigotry when you see it? 

Just to update my scorecard, saying Christians believe in Fairy tales is still ok, right? But saying Muslims do is not. Do I have it right? 

This is definitely getting more traction than a lot of stuff in wrestling usually does

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How are Christians treated in their countries?

Devout Christian and US wrestler Jordan Burroughs is pretty much a God in Iran

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Devout Christian and US wrestler Jordan Burroughs is pretty much a God in Iran

There’s only one true God, the Father of Jesus Christ. Repent in him and you will be granted everlasting life. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Is toxic masculinity typically a complaint combined with religious nuts?   I thought at worst it would be calling them pedos or something

I just wanted to cover all the bases for the leftists.  They need to make sure that the straight white conservative religious man is demonized as much as humanly possible.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I just wanted to cover all the bases for the leftists.  They need to make sure that the straight white conservative religious man is demonized as much as humanly possible.

Well you're an idiot.  The general topic of wrestlers praising God has been discussed in the wrestling community previously, and it was both black and white guys doing it.   They've never been accused of being pedos, at worst the only criticism is that they don't seem to give as much credit to themselves.  This was of course all before Brooks' comments which took it to another level.

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There’s only one true God, the Father of Jesus Christ. Repent in him and you will be granted everlasting life. 

Everyone dying at some point would seem to prove this incorrect

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Everyone dying at some point would seem to prove this incorrect

Showing that you don't understand what that means doesn't help your case.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Showing that you don't understand what that means doesn't help your case.

I guess you and I have a different definition of "life"

(and please no abortion talk in this thread)

Just now, TimHauck said:

I guess you and I have a different definition of "life"

(and please no abortion talk in this thread)

Murders of children are not indicative of "life". It's murder.

You, coming out and talking religion when you have zero interest and zero knowledge of it doesn't help you any way. Not sure why you are even interested in throwing your garbage into the discussion. 

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well you're an idiot.  The general topic of wrestlers praising God has been discussed in the wrestling community previously, and it was both black and white guys doing it.   They've never been accused of being pedos, at worst the only criticism is that they don't seem to give as much credit to themselves.  This was of course all before Brooks' comments which took it to another level.

Well, Kudos to you for being Jewish (I believe you've mentioned that before), and being offended on behalf of Muslims, who hate people like you.

Remember how the GC said there was no correlation between religion and political party?   Yet all of the diehard righties are apparently also diehard Christians

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, Kudos to you for being Jewish (I believe you've mentioned that before), and being offended on behalf of Muslims, who hate people like you.

All of them?  LOL

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Remember how the GC said there was no correlation between religion and political party?   Yet all of the diehard righties are apparently also diehard Christians

No

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wanna bet? Again, you have no clue what you are talking about. Standard liberal behavior on this site though. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Your Boy Biden calls himself a Catholic when it's convenient but is pro-abortion. That's about as hypocritical as it gets. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Your Boy Biden calls himself a Catholic when it's convenient but is pro-abortion. That's about as hypocritical as it gets. 

BIDEN!!!!

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The guy that tweeted what I posted below is in this picture (which was posted I believe by either his dad or uncle).  One of the other guys in the photo competes internationally for Israel

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The guy that tweeted what I posted below is in this picture (which was posted I believe by either his dad or uncle).  One of the other guys in the photo competes internationally for Israel

So, let me get this straight... an organization run by leftists (the NCAA), promoted something (by featuring it on their website/social media), that some people consider to be Islamophobic.  I'm guessing the people in the photo's are Muslim; they're the ones complaining, and you just happen to be championing their cause?

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They're not really diehard Christians, they just say they are Christian, but most are pieces of sh1t that don't live their life the way Christ wants them to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

They're not really diehard Christians, they just say they are Christian, but most are pieces of sh1t that don't live their life the way Christ wants them to.

Very true. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Another fail.  I'm a believer in Christian values, but by no means am I a die-hard..  I haven't been to church in about 5 years.  But when I do go back I'm 100% confident I'll feel right at home with people who share the same values that I do - love, forgiveness, and tolerance.  In other words, the exact opposite of you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't think it was possible but you are getting worse.  Even your insults are nonsensical.  

7 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Another fail.  I'm a believer in Christian values, but by no means am I a die-hard..  I haven't been to church in about 5 years.  But when I do go back I'm 100% confident I'll feel right at home with people who share the same values that I do - love, forgiveness, and tolerance.  In other words, the exact opposite of you.

So you can’t be a diehard if you don’t attend regularly?