Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You do know that the parents of the kids at this school didn't want these notes to be released, right?

And no one here is "deferential" to this POS.  Quit your BS.

I’m sure they also don’t want this filth being given any consideration. Also, I never heard that. I heard the school didn’t.  Maybe they didn’t either. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You want to show where anyone said that, you boozed up agoraphobe. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Men” like you play a part when you say things like “oh, poor white guy” and “you’re just an angry white guy”, dismissing other peoples views and concerns based on their skin color. Just so you can appear, only to yourself mind you, to be virtuous. As if you’ve made any sacrifice when it comes to your “privilege “.   Take a bow.  

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Play a part. You turn that into I said you are the sole cause.  It’s a small part, but you play it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Play a part. You turn that into I said you are the sole cause.  It’s a small part, but you play it. 

I never said "sole cause", stop lying.

You said my posts here played a part in the killer thinking that white kids should be killed.

How did she read my posts?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure they also don’t want this filth being given any consideration. Also, I never heard that. I heard the school didn’t.  Maybe they didn’t either. 

Correct, there is no reason to give this POS any further thought, and they didn't want the kids to have to relive any of the horror.  But you don't give a sh1t about any of them, you just want to to play games on a low rent message board.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Correct, there is no reason to give this POS any further thought, and they didn't want the kids to have to relive any of the horror.  But you don't give a sh1t about any of them, you just want to to play games on a low rent message board.

Good thing the doors were locked or there would have been even more dead. 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I gave her the idea that white kids should be killed?  I actually have white kids.  Do I want them to be killed too?

Honestly, I'm surprised HT hasn't wished for them to be killed yet.  

29 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I could have wished for them to be blown up by a jihadi suicide bomber like Gutterboy does.  But I didn’t. 

32 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I guess he only goes as far as wishing for kids to be raped.

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Coming hard at the whistleblowers

If the killer were a white supremicist that manifesto would have been released in days.

19 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

If the killer were a white supremicist that manifesto would have been released in days.

How long did it take for the Jacksonville shooter’s manifesto to be released?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

A man's gotta have a code.  

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How long did it take for the Jacksonville shooter’s manifesto to be released?

The Sheriff basically said what was in the manifesto right after the shooting:  “This shooting was racially motivated, and he hated black people.”  But your point is fair - the manifesto wasn’t released in that case.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Well, you wish for people to be murdered in a bomb blast. Also not a kid, stop lying. I think that’s worse than rape.  Sorry dumbass,  you did yourself in again. 

Seems weird to me that the only whistleblowers whom are persecuted are the ones that disrupt the system. There is no way we are not living in a simulation. 

26 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Seems weird to me that the only whistleblowers whom are persecuted are the ones that disrupt the system. There is no way we are not living in a simulation. 

These police officers aren’t whistleblowers.

How did this get released at all? It was clearly being actively hidden.   I wonder how it arose that someone finally let it out, this is a problem for the domatic religion of liberalism. I infer that someone will be paying a high price for daring to allow any potential denigration of Liberal religious elements.

We’re to believe that 7 cops got together to release this? Uh, no. 

26 minutes ago, RLLD said:

How did this get released at all? It was clearly being actively hidden.   I wonder how it arose that someone finally let it out, this is a problem for the domatic religion of liberalism. I infer that someone will be paying a high price for daring to allow any potential denigration of Liberal religious elements.

It wasn’t being hidden.  There were active lawsuits that would have decided whether it would be released.  Which is why whistleblower protection shouldn’t apply since they were not blowing the whistle on anything illegal.

On 3/28/2023 at 3:18 PM, GutterBoy said:

Why do Americans want to shoot each other more than any other country?

You would rather us stab each other to death or run each other over in our cars?

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

You would rather us stab each other to death or run each other over in our cars?

So you think that if there were no guns, then we would see a huge increase in stabbings and vehicular homocides?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It wasn’t being hidden.  There were active lawsuits that would have decided whether it would be released.  Which is why whistleblower protection shouldn’t apply since they were not blowing the whistle on anything illegal.

Good word.  So then who ever released this thing should be prosecuted i think, right?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Good word.  So then who ever released this thing should be prosecuted i think, right?

I'm not sure the legalities around that, but feel pretty confident in saying that the people releasing it shouldn't be considered whistleblowers.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you think that if there were no guns, then we would see a huge increase in stabbings and vehicular homocides?

I think you are overlooking the major issue of mental health and confusing it with a gun control issue. I have ZERO doubts that if we banned ALL  guns today that a new way to kill our fellow man would pop up almost immediately. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I think you are overlooking the major issue of mental health and confusing it with a gun control issue. I have ZERO doubts that if we banned ALL  guns today that a new way to kill our fellow man would pop up almost immediately. 

Weird that since the manifesto pages were released GC righties don't seem to care about mental health and instead want to blame this shooting on liberalism.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not sure the legalities around that, but feel pretty confident in saying that the people releasing it shouldn't be considered whistleblowers.

Based on what you have shared, that seems likely a rational position.

18 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I suspect fire.  Look at the Station nighclub fire and the lives it took.  that was an accident, a tragedy, but imagine had it been intentional and maybe the doors had been locked, deliberately with chains.  Fire, and the attendant fumes, is a very efficient killer of folks in confined spaces.

22 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

You could start a rumor outside a Taylor swift concert that the show was being cancelled and watch the mayhem.

You could try to arrange it so Detroit wins a superbowl and watch the riots which ensue.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

There would certainly be an increase in non-gun homicides.  Because in the end, guns are tools, not the underlying problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

There would certainly be an increase in non-gun homicides.  Because in the end, guns are tools, not the underlying problem.

So that goes back to my original questions, why does the US have such a greater underlying problem of murder more than most other developed countries?

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird that since the manifesto pages were released GC righties don't seem to care about mental health and instead want to blame this shooting on liberalism.

Many mentally ill people are influenced by politics. 

19 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I suspect fire.  Look at the Station nighclub fire and the lives it took.  that was an accident, a tragedy, but imagine had it been intentional and maybe the doors had been locked, deliberately with chains.  Fire, and the attendant fumes, is a very efficient killer of folks in confined spaces.

The Happy Land fire was intentional.  

This entire instance is just another example of our mental health crisis in this nation. 

That this one is not being heralded is mostly due to the person who executed it. And the lack of coverage and exposure is itself an indication that leftists fear their message toward others could be turned back on them

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many mentally ill people are influenced by politics. 

Exhibit A

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This entire instance is just another example of our mental health crisis in this nation. 

That this one is not being heralded is mostly due to the person who executed it. And the lack of coverage and exposure is itself an indication that leftists fear their message toward others could be turned back on them

Lack of coverage of what exactly?   This was probably the biggest story in the country when it happened

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Exhibit A

You went from wanting to murder all Muslims to wanting the end of Israel. I’d say that exhibits signs of mental illness….oh yeah, you also think that men dressed in provocative clothing making believe they are women twerking in front of children isn’t sexual and anyone that is against that is a homophobe. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You went from wanting to murder all Muslims to wanting the end of Israel. I’d say that exhibits signs of mental illness….oh yeah, you also think that men dressed in provocative clothing making believe they are women twerking in front of children isn’t sexual and anyone that is against that is a homophobe. 

Now I want to end Israel? :lol:

You're a clown man, just stop.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Now I want to end Israel? :lol:

You're a clown man, just stop.

Oh. I thought you thought that the Palestinians have a righteous claim. You probably did but ok, you didn’t. You still wanted a war on Muslims.  And wished a fellow poster to be blown up by a jihadi bomb. Said it would be Khama. That’s bad, right? Wishing harm on others? 

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I do not think it has anything to do with liberalism. I think this is the long term consequences of Regan gutting mental health reform in the 80s and the cascading effects we still see to this day in the way mental health is treated. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lack of coverage of what exactly?   This was probably the biggest story in the country when it happened

Lack of apparent concern for the mental health of the instigator.....in this case.  The qualities of this person elicit a certain level of "protection" not afforded to others. 

I get it.  They want to pretend that gender dysphoria is not a medical condition.  So this event is not being used by media, and others, in a manner to forward political elements in the same way. Further, this manifesto has been suppressed because it might create problems for the political narratives.

It is what it is....