Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

Their efforts to suppress this are just hilarious....

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Courts stopped Nashville PD's plan to release the manifesto.  

Uh no, the court is telling the PD and FBI to release it.  They were going to release it, but then got sued by the Tennessee Firearms Association, so they were advised not to.  Now the court is making them.

https://fox17.com/news/local/tennessee-nashville-court-requests-the-covenant-school-mass-shooters-unredacted-manifesto-for-review-crime

https://fox17.com/news/local/nashville-middle-tennessee-google-inews-facebook-tn-firearms-association-sues-metro-over-covenant-shooters-manifesto#

Seriously you are the dumbest person here.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Uh no, the court is telling the PD and FBI to release it.  They were going to release it, but then got sued by the Tennessee Firearms Association, so they were advised not to.  Now the court is making them.

https://fox17.com/news/local/tennessee-nashville-court-requests-the-covenant-school-mass-shooters-unredacted-manifesto-for-review-crime

https://fox17.com/news/local/nashville-middle-tennessee-google-inews-facebook-tn-firearms-association-sues-metro-over-covenant-shooters-manifesto#

Seriously you are the dumbest person here.

Really?  If you could even read your own links

A judge has called on the Nashville government to provide unredacted copies of a mass school shooter's manifesto for review by the court.

The TFA, alongside former Hamilton County Sheriff James Hammond, filed a lawsuit against the government with the hopes of a court order to disclose the manifesto .

All that amounts to the courts keeping them from releasing it.  

You're a foking retard with a 3rd grade reading level.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Really?  If you could even read your own links

All that amounts to the courts keeping them from releasing it.  

You're a foking retard with a 3rd grade reading level.  :lol:

I don't know why I bother with you.  The court is not keeping them from releasing it.  The matter is with the court now because the NFA sued for the release.  jfc

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know why I bother with you.  The court is not keeping them from releasing it.  The matter is with the court now because the NFA sued for the release.  jfc

Tiny man, tiny brain.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean, it makes sense. Trannies ARE mentally ill.  That's not even debatable.

How can they NOT be?  They have a constant war going on between their mind and their body EVERY...DAY.

• Like 1

As if we didn’t know why we couldn’t see it before, now we do. Fock the DOJ and anyone else that kept it from the public. Also thanks liberals for dividing this country on race and other differences. This is the result of making your audience think privilege is about you skin color. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fock the DOJ and anyone else that kept it from the public. 

Tardcore says "Fock the parents of the victims".

If you had any doubts about what a POS he is, this should settle it.

• Thanks 1

I remember ping-ponging back and forth and getting all confused. Did we ever figure out conclusively whether the killer was a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman?

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I remember ping-ponging back and forth and getting all confused. Did we ever figure out conclusively whether the killer was a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman?

Remember when overturning Dobbs was leaked out of SCOTUS, that Team Blue, the activist MSM and most of Big Social Media were screaming about "taking away women's rights"

No longer "birthing people" apparently. Not when saying that during that upheaval would only cost them a massive around of votes. 

So Hale will be treated as a "male" when Team Blue decides it's needed for their "narrative". Or "female" otherwise. It's not like they care about the victims at all. 

Some of the "activists" in here will dogmatically defend Team Blue policies and decisions no matter what. Except what happens when the next Audrey Hale walks into the school that their kids are going to right now? What happens when their kids are now the ones that no longer "fit the narrative"? 

Most of you are not old enough ( I might be the oldest person here, probably so) to really understand MADD. Mothers Against Drunk Driving didn't get much public traction into actual public policy until the rich kids, the kids from wealthy families, the kids from powerful connected families, the upper "tiers of social elite" had to watch their children on cold slabs in the middle of the night. Then things changed. 

The activists here and out there won't really understand the "cost" until their kids within the threat zone. When it's their kids used as pawns in the national daily media cycle. When their kids blood means nothing more than proxies for votes and begging for political donations. 

That's a pretty expensive price to pay, in my book, for more Orange Man Bad. But some here are willing to pay that. I feel sorry for their children though. 

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Tardcore says "Fock the parents of the victims".

If you had any doubts about what a POS he is, this should settle it.

And yet, anytime it's a "white" shooter, you're more than happy to have the manifesto released. GTFO, you pathetic POS.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If I had to guess, this is most likely a man pretending to be a woman.  Real (biological) women usually don't go on killing sprees with ARs.

Real women are more subtle about it: poison, convince their lover to do it, nag you to death, etc...

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/28/us/audrey-hale-nashville-school-shooting/index.html

While the shooter’s gender identity is unclear, police told CNN that Hale was assigned female at birth and used “male pronouns” on social media.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet, anytime it's a "white" shooter, you're more than happy to have the manifesto released. GTFO, you pathetic POS.

None of them should be released, fock em.  

• Like 2

Just now, BuckSwope said:

I agree.  We either release them all or we release none of them for ALL shooting cases.  Not just release the ones when we want to push a narrative.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree.  We either release them all or we release none of them for ALL shooting cases.  Not just release the ones when we want to push a narrative.

Do you look for and read all of them, or just the tranny shooters?  ;)

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I mean, it makes sense. Trannies ARE mentally ill.  That's not even debatable.

How can they NOT be?  They have a constant war going on between their mind and their body EVERY...DAY.

I saw a recent study stating that up to 50% of transgender individuals also have a substance abuse problem/addiction. Mostly alcohol and/or opioids. 

50%. 

Normal population is around 20%. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

This is my take, fock glorifying or giving any press or attention to these mass murderers.  You wrote something you want everyone to read and murdered people to make it happen, GFY.

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not just release the ones when we want to push a narrative.

Which is exactly what is happening here, exactly what you are doing, clueless hypocrite.  Zero self awareness.  Piece of sh1t

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

people aren't assigned a gender at birth

The statement made by police doesn't say that, tho. 

"it's unclear of their gender" ok 

"assigned female at birth" ok

"shooter used male pronouns" ok 

Doesn't say anything about being assigned a gender. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

oh I won't read CNN garbage, I am just making a statement

nobody is "assigned" gender, your gender is based on the parts you have

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Which is exactly what is happening here, exactly what you are doing, clueless hypocrite.  Zero self awareness.  Piece of sh1t

Look at this POS trying to point fingers and distract.  :lol:

There's a reason nobody likes you and thanks for clarifying that.  Best you and your boyfriend Wade stay at the glory hole sucking all that DNC c@ck.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

people aren't assigned a gender at birth

:mellow:

Most birth certificates I've seen do list a gender.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

Most birth certificates I've seen do list a gender.

Is is assigned to them though?  You're either a male or you are a female, it doesn't need to be assigned.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is is assigned to them though?  You're either a male or you are a female, it doesn't need to be assigned.

This is getting into nit-picking semantics. You know what CNN was trying to say. :rolleyes:

Just now, squistion said:

This is getting into nit-picking semantics. You know what CNN was trying to say. :rolleyes:

I prefer they just say it how it is.  The killer was a female that wanted to be a male.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

no its people like you that allow this nonsense to even be stated

born a man or born a woman those are the only 2 options, this whole "assigned" nonsense is part of the liberal psychosis

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no its people like you that allow this nonsense to even be stated

born a man or born a woman those are the only 2 options, this whole "assigned" nonsense is part of the liberal psychosis

So birth certificates don't have a gender designation?

31 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Trans = fake.  Trans woman- fake woman. A man. Trans man- fake man.  A woman. Just replace trans with fake. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

So birth certificates don't have a gender designation?

No. They have a field for "Sex"