HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

59 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The race to the bottom by the TDS boyos is an interesting turn of events. 

Would be cool if some of your contingent was capable of denouncing some of the scumbags posting hateful garbage from your side like we seem to be able to do...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

Boyo I certainly hope all this virtue signaling to the deplorables you and the rest of the so called liberals do pays off quite bigly.

Because y'all prostrate yourselves so much I'm embarrassed for you. 

It's us that are embarrassed for you. You're the caricature of lefty behavior that they yearn for. The uppity, elitist, pseudo-intellectual clown that thinks formal education is the be-all end-all reflection of status and intelligence that belittles people he knows nothing about based entirely on who they vote for. You exemplify the reasons they're supposed to hate liberals. 

I only belittle the people that deserve it, that come at me first. Many of the guys around here that you assume are braindead Trumpers are certainly not. If you spent any time in an actual exchange you may even be able to discern who they are. But I suppose if you're the smartest dude in the room you don't need to go through those formalities. Boyo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Would be cool if some of your contingent was capable of denouncing some of the scumbags posting hateful garbage from your side like we seem to be able to do...

Wade/Daulton/Ravens is the intellectual leader of the left and representative of all anti-Trumper mentality on the board. I’m sorry he has taken the spotlight away from so many other anti-Trump folks and has made them jealous, desperate and salty. I hope you all can resolve your in fighting.  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Who is the Daulton guy who lives rent free in your uneducated, hick, CT believing cultist minds?

He must be bigly awesome and important as much as you tards bring him up.

You cultist morons are legit embarrassing.  Please don't reproduce. 

Daulton was the most uneducated poster I have ever seen at FBG.  Well, I take that back, Sho Nuff was the biggest moron.  Daulton brought the stupid early and often.  

Stop asking questions you already know James.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2023 at 8:59 AM, Wade Garrett said:

Calm down boyos.  Someone needs to put these moron cultist in their place.

Man, even the other Libs know what a clown you are. You fail harder than anyone I’ve ever seen. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:42 AM, GutterBoy said:

bigly is the other one.  You know you sound like a retard, right?

The best is he keeps creating new aliases only to post more low IQ garbage that couldn’t be any other than his clown self. Priceless. 😂

On 6/16/2023 at 5:59 AM, Wade Garrett said:

Calm down boyos.  Someone needs to put these moron cultist in their place.

Did that hurt more than ass cancer? 

9 hours ago, thegeneral said:

His latest lie is he only had magazine articles and newspaper clippings and the FBI stole them. 😂😂😂😂

After all the lies by the FBI, I will always take the word of Father Trump over the rogue regime stormtroopers.  

• Haha 2

On 6/17/2023 at 11:26 PM, RogerDodger said:

Did that hurt more than ass cancer? 

Mocking someone for having cancer.  Damn.

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Minka?   She’s still salty from Father Trump turning down her advances 

The best part of Don’s interview is when he gets out smarted by Bret Baier and admits he had the docs and then he has to change it to they were magazine clippings and golf shirts 😂

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

His latest lie is he only had magazine articles and newspaper clippings and the FBI stole them. 😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

More thrashing by Bret Baier 😂

As an aside…what the hell happened to Don? Looks super banged up. The rug is extra ratty, needs fresh coat of spackle on his grill, just sloppy in general. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

More thrashing by Bret Baier 😂

As an aside…what the hell happened to Don? Looks super banged up. The rug is extra ratty, needs fresh coat of spackle on his grill, just sloppy in general. 

He's an old man, what do you expect?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's an old man, what do you expect?

I’d expect a better paint job at the very least. His makeup person is slipping. He could also lose like 30 lbs. The giant tent suits are getting pretty big!

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He’s the guy that STILL should be President 

Except he lost because he's a giant manbaby.  He would've won easily if he wasn't such an ass and kept his mouth shut.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is this seriously the guy we want as President?

Ever heard of context?  Try watching more that a snippet that you're twitter feed fed you.  Yes, most people want someone who defends women like this.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Except he lost because he's a giant manbaby.  He would've won easily if he wasn't such an ass and kept his mouth shut.

I guarantee when everything comes out history will say the 2020 election was rigged.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Ever heard of context?  Try watching more that a snippet that you're twitter feed fed you.  Yes, most people want someone who defends women like this.

Yeah, I saw it.  What a focking loon.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

I guarantee when everything comes out history will say the 2020 election was rigged.  

Even if it doesn't come out, people like you would never admit that it wasn't rigged.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, I saw it.  What a focking loon.

Pretend to know the context when pointed out the fool.   You're a foking hack.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I think this is even worse. :lol:

What the fock is he talking about?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I think this is even worse. :lol:

What the fock is he talking about?

You struggle with your words.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Even if it doesn't come out, people like you would never admit that it wasn't rigged.

I can’t imagine someone being so obtuse that they still think it was legitimate.  I guess Japanese soldiers were found for 50+ years on remote islands in the Pacific defending their Empire so it’s possible to see people stay that entrenched 

• Haha 1