HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

7 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Man. You are a moron. 

They make  things up. I’ve stated Trump added to inflation numerous times. But Biden put gas on the fire. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They make  things up. I’ve stated Trump added to inflation numerous times. But Biden put gas on the fire. 

Trump lost jobs.  Negative GDP.  MASSIVE spending and increase to the debt.  More jobs now than ever under Trump.  Positive GDP.  Biden hasn't added half the money to the debt that Trump did.

Serious question.  What's wrong with your brain. 

On 6/8/2023 at 9:00 PM, Fnord said:

JFC. I guess we just need to settle in and try to get through the debased political sh1t hurricane that's going to batter us for at least the next couple years. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You've posted this like 10x.  We all agree that Biden is a demented old fool.  He still wipes the floor with Trump.

Deal with it boyo. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They don’t have functioning brains, they just regurgitate what Ricky Maddow tells them. They are also bitter living in their Lib cesspool cities they have ruined. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

They don’t have functioning brains, they just regurgitate what Ricky Maddow tells them. They are also bitter living in their Lib cesspool cities they have ruined. 

You live in Philly you stupid phuking cultist moron.

lololololol

2 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

lololololol

🤣 What makes you think that, moron?  

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

Just so I'm clear.  You've absolved Trump of any blame for 2020 but blame Biden 100% for inflation?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Cutlist are legit the dumbest people in this country...SAD

This is one of those fundamental economic concepts that MAGAturds such as TurdcoreTroubadoosh don't understand.

They credit Trump for low gases  prices during COVID. Never mind the prices dropped to drastically reduced demand as various transportation forms dropped to a crawl. Plus the Saudis during the Trump presidence flooded the market.

Also, people were buying less.

Then came the vaccine - which Trump failed to establish a proper roll-out system - and BOOM people were making up for lost time - going back to work, traveling, buying stuff, etc. Increased demand coupled with COVID-crippled supply chain ignited inflation and a goods shortage.

Then Russia's attack on Ukraine fanned the flames of all that.

Biden's subsequent efforts brought down gas prices, curbed inflation and put us on the road to a the bull market that's cranking up.

It doesn't matter how well we're doing. MAGAturd can only see the world through Clownzo-colored lenses.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Gas prices were significantly lower than they are now before Covid. Rusty just says things. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

lololololol

Nope. Sorry DC scum. 

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Nope. Sorry DC scum. 

STFU I've been lurking for almost 3 years remember?  I remember your girl like enthusiasm when you were begging to be told how to get tickets to your pathetic Philly sports teams games.  You even told folks how you'd get there.

You live in Philly or in the burbs.  If you hate liberal areas so much why not move to a chithole red state.  Maybe an all white one like WVa?

LOLOLOLOLOL
Continually owning you cultist morons is such rewarding work. 

• Haha 1

How does a guy that shitts in a bag talk so tough? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dude tries way too hard, sucks about his situation. Wouldn't wish it on anybody, even a d-bag like him.

2 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

STFU I've been lurking for almost 3 years remember?  I remember your girl like enthusiasm when you were begging to be told how to get tickets to your pathetic Philly sports teams games.  You even told folks how you'd get there.

You live in Philly or in the burbs.  If you hate liberal areas so much why not move to a chithole red state.  Maybe an all white one like WVa?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Nope

You didn't even pay attention because you were too busy hyperventilating when you had your slap fights with GoBirds.

December 17, 2021

Love my Eagles but very good (glad) I don’t live there. 😂 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/democrats-need-to-wake-the-hell-up.801915/post-23769051

• Haha 1

The Boss is going to be speaking live tonight in New Jersey

btw text Cards to 70301 to buy physical Trump cards . Collect all 6

Jerry approved!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

Nope

You didn't even pay attention because you were too busy hyperventilating when you had your slap fights with GoBirds.

December 17, 2021

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/democrats-need-to-wake-the-hell-up.801915/post-23769051

Oh boy you got me.

You know your cultist a lil better than me.

He's probably one of your gay buddies so you know him REAL WELL...

LOL

29 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

cultist fee fees?

Oh, poor lil cultist baby...

:doublethumbsup:   :doublethumbsup:

I love it . It’s hilarious how inside your head the Boss is

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Tucker with an absolute banger tonight 

I love when he goes after the establishment.   Especially McConnell, Graham and Ryan. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Typical Lib tough behind his keyboard, complete loser and underachiever in the real world. 

6 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOLOLOLOLOL

Still wrong and showing your low IQ. How many nights did you cry yourself to sleep after getting owned and Joe Bryant banning you from your safe space? Poor Libby. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Nope

December 17, 2021

Thanks for trying to help our slow friend good buddy. His beat downs were so severe back then he probably blacked out. 

Surprised Joe didn’t purge that embarrassing history of how he destroyed his company….all the beat downs of snowflakes are still accessible over there?

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

:doublethumbsup:   :doublethumbsup:

I love it . It’s hilarious how inside your head the Boss is

At this point most of the laughter is about how you guys are determined to nominate him again. I’m good with 5 more years of Biden, guess you are too. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

At this point most of the laughter is about how you guys are determined to nominate him again. I’m good with 5 more years of Biden, guess you are too. 

Ha 5 more years, guy can’t even complete a sentence. He’ll be soiling himself like Daulton here in the next 6 months. 

• Haha 1

The Deep State has made the spiritual leader of our nation even more beloved with this latest witch hunt. 

Anyone else notice the lead investigator, Jack Smith, looks like Satan?

It’s very appropriate that the government established the Flag Day holiday on the same date Father Trump was born.  Flag Day should also be celebrated as MAGA Day

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s very appropriate that the government established the Flag Day holiday on the same date Father Trump was born.  Flag Day should also be celebrated as MAGA Day

And twice a year.  Today and January 6th.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

And twice a year.  Today and January 6th.  

We need a MAGA month.  Preferably a month with 31 days to maximize the celebration  

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Might as well, he has an intimate relationship with it.  We all saw him dry hump it in public.

• Haha 1