Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Sonia Sotomayor - Typical corrupt Lib

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, because the Trump "threads on the internet" is the voice of the rational majority, right?  Also, I say stuff all the time on the internet just to trigger the leftists because I find it funny.  Doesn't mean I actually mean it.  For example, I'll tell every liberal I know that Trump should have his head on Mt. Rushmore and that "he's a beacon of light for our future".  In reality, the guy is a total azzhat and I'm fine if I never hear from him again.  What most Republican's are seeing and saying is the vast amounts of disparity that our "unbias media" seems to have.  I'm personally at the point where, regardless of the outlet, any criticism of a Republican falls on deaf ears to me.  My instant response is, 'yeah, that's probably a lie or at the very least, a vast exaggeration'.

To your second point, like I said above that you disagreed with, I'm willing to bet that they're all corrupt.  :dunno:

Also, let's not pretend that Biden is any better and undeniably more corrupt than Trump, yet crickets from the left and even praise.  Let's not have any assertions that only 1 side is guilty of what you're saying.

Plenty of Republicans defend Trump or any of their colored tie wearing people to the hilt. It’s a cottage industry.

There’s plenty of crappy people in DC, there’s also many just trying to work and do what they think is right. 

I absolutely disagree Biden is as crooked as Trump. Not same ballpark. We can agree to move on from that point as I don’t think we’ll agree and it’s the same old stuff over and over again.

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Plenty of Republicans defend Trump or any of their colored tie wearing people to the hilt. It’s a cottage industry.

There’s plenty of crappy people in DC, there’s also many just trying to work and do what they think is right. 

I absolutely disagree Biden is as crooked as Trump. Not same ballpark. We can agree to move on from that point as I don’t think we’ll agree and it’s the same old stuff over and over again.

I can`t stand Trump but he was never in politics before.

Biden has never had another job and pretty sure his hands have been in the cookie jar many times.  

I truly wish both would just go away.  

41 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It could also just be Trump is guilty of interfering of the election and/or covering up classified doc possession and that Hunter is just a grifter cashing in on his name.

Sure. My point is not that Hunter is or is not guilty, that is for a court to decide.  But rest assured this is how it will infold, because the DPJ is suitably and properly aggressive toward conservatives, but very accomodating toward Democrats. 

34 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Correct, because it goes back to my original point, Republican's are willing to see it on their side and Democrats are not.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Correct, because it goes back to my original point, Republican's are willing to see it on their side and Democrats are not.

No. It’s that Trump is very demonstrably a crook. He tells us plainly he is because he’s either too stupid or doesn’t give a shet.

Just now, thegeneral said:

No. It’s that Trump is very demonstrably a crook. He tells us plainly he is because he’s either too stupid or doesn’t give a shet.

Right, and the multi-millionaire career politician is clean.  LOL  Oh wait, it's because of his wife, right?  Bwahahahaha

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Right, and the multi-millionaire career politician is clean.  LOL  Oh wait, it's because of his wife, right?  Bwahahahaha

The dude has pulled down a very good salary for 40 years. How could he not be a multi-millionaire. It would be hard not to be honestly. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sure. My point is not that Hunter is or is not guilty, that is for a court to decide.  But rest assured this is how it will infold, because the DPJ is suitably and properly aggressive toward conservatives, but very accomodating toward Democrats. 

This sounds a bit too conspiratorial for me and you lose me. I enjoy your posts though and appreciate your POV.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

This sounds a bit too conspiratorial for me and you lose me. I enjoy your posts though and appreciate your POV.

In normal times sure.  But lets not forget that Clintons campaign setup a fake dossier to malign a political opponent and the DOJ championed that pursuit even when they knew it was not credible.  These are strange times.

My hope here is that the Republicans were watching and learning from the Democrats.  They pursued Trump recklessly on things that were never going to work and a result they were unsuccessful and looked like clowns. 

If they cannot find what they need to prove that Biden was "the big guy" and Hunter was a useful idiot for the family to funnel money for political favors then they need to walk away. I disdain fake impeachments.

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The dude has pulled down a very good salary for 40 years. How could he not be a multi-millionaire. It would be hard not to be honestly. 

Timscockliesitis.  Just making stuff up again.

You think senators make real good money? 🤣  Net worth when he left office in 2016 was 2 million.  

Suddenly he makes 11 million in 2017, for book signings.  Yep everyone wants a book signed by VP Joe.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You think senators make real good money? 🤣  Net worth when he left office in 2016 was 2 million.  

Suddenly he makes 11 million in 2017, for book signings.  Yep everyone wants a book signed by VP Joe.

Yes Senators make a very good salary dumbass 😂

How he was worth only 2 million if this is accurate is wild.

Do you think he is just the slickest guy that he isn’t busted for suddenly becoming rich? What a dope you are.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

If this was a real story it would be reported in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and CNN. Until that happens it’s a waste of time to discuss. 

🤡

56 minutes ago, Horseman said:

49 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do you think he is just the slickest guy that he isn’t busted for suddenly becoming rich? What a dope you are.

His gross pay from '73 to '17 was about $5.7M.  I have NO DOUBT, that he knows where and how to hide money.  Willing to bet that dudes worth over $40M.  Anyone who doesn't think so is a complete sucker.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

His gross pay from '73 to '17 was about $5.7M.  I have NO DOUBT, that he knows where and how to hide money.  Willing to bet that dudes worth over $40M.  Anyone who doesn't think so is a complete sucker.

On top of evading child molesting charges that are on video and in public for 40 years, being corrupt in general, now he also has a net worth of 40 mil that is hidden.

Are y’all sure he’s not one of the smartest people in DC?

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

On top of evading child molesting charges that are on video and in public for 40 years, being corrupt in general, now he also has a net worth of 40 mil that is hidden.

Are y’all sure he’s not one of the smartest people in DC?

I don't recall anyone saying he was stupid... just a lying, corrupt piece of crap.  Just like about 80 to 85% of DC.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't recall anyone saying he was stupid... just a lying, corrupt piece of crap.  Just like about 80 to 85% of DC.

I assure you many people have called Biden stupid but who cares really.

I don’t think he’s corrupt and disagree with the percentages you have for DC in all. I’m a fairly cynical guy too. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

You think 155K is a very good salary.  Ooooof.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t think he’s corrupt and disagree with the percentages you have for DC in all. I’m a fairly cynical guy too. 

I know you don't think that about DC, we've covered that, you only think that Republican's are.

Being stupid and the things you say being stupid are 2 different things.  I don't think he cares one bit about this country, as I said, he's a lying, corrupt piece of garbage... he only cares about himself, family, and friends.  He says stupid things that people like you listen to and believe.

This complaint relies on information found in Sotomayor’s financial disclosures.

Unlike Clarence, she actually disclosed things as she was supposed to! Wow, what a concept.

And it is up to a SCOTUS judge’s own judgment to recuse themselves or not. Should she have recused herself? Maybe. But she didn’t violate any rules by taking the case. Meanwhile, Clarence failed to disclose all sorts of financial gifts, that he was required to disclose, by LAW. And nothing will happen because SCOTUS polices itself.

We need ethics reform for the court, period. An independent panel should be the ones deciding which judges are recused. And no more “oops I forgot” BS from Clarence when he gets his nephew free private school, his mom free rent, and free world-wide vacations every summer... and not only accepts the gifts, but refused to report them.

If anybody here had even the slightest clue, they’d realize that a single decision of recusal on a single case is something to be debated, whereas lying on financial disclosure forms, repeatedly, is a violation of the law and of judicial ethics. Instead, it’s more of the “both sides” arguments that are just plain stupid.

• Haha 1

Comey! Russia! Racists! Macedonian trolls! Racists! The electoral college isn’t fair! Racists!  Misogynists! It rained on Election Day! 

Did I miss any other reasons Hillary lost? 

34 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Are you following what is happening lately on the $3 million dollar payment made to several Biden family members from China in 2017?  Biden's former partner Tony Bobulinski has also said the "big guy" referenced in the emails is Joe Biden.  The sh*t is about to hit the fan for folks like you who only follow CNN/MSNBC.

35 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You think 155K is a very good salary.  Ooooof.

Oh look I smell a humble brag coming from an internet loser 😂 oh tell us Horseman how rich you are 😂😂😂

But yes US Senator salaries are very good

He also was making VP money for 8 years.

If you can’t get to 2 million net worth pulling this down for 40 years you have made some terrible choices…you dope.

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I know you don't think that about DC, we've covered that, you only think that Republican's are.

Being stupid and the things you say being stupid are 2 different things.  I don't think he cares one bit about this country, as I said, he's a lying, corrupt piece of garbage... he only cares about himself, family, and friends.  He says stupid things that people like you listen to and believe.

I think you misunderstood me. I think the idea that republicans are the only ones who care to uncover corrupt officials is absurd. I thought that was your point. 

I think there are corrupt people on both sides of the aisle.

6 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Are you following what is happening lately on the $3 million dollar payment made to several Biden family members from China in 2017?  Biden's former partner Tony Bobulinski has also said the "big guy" referenced in the emails is Joe Biden.  The sh*t is about to hit the fan for folks like you who only follow CNN/MSNBC.

We shall see!

Just now, thegeneral said:

Oh look I smell a humble brag coming from an internet loser 😂 

But yes US Senator salaries are very good

He also was making VP money for 8 years.

If you can’t get to 2 million net worth pulling this down for 40 years you have made some terrible choices…you dope.

Learn to read rope smoker.  

Net worth when he left office in 2016 was 2 million.  

Suddenly he makes 11 million in 2017, for book signings.

Another 6 million in 2018.  😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think you misunderstood me. I think the idea that republicans are the only ones who care to uncover corrupt officials is absurd. I thought that was your point. 

I think there are corrupt people on both sides of the aisle.

This was my point... you and I apparently disagree on how many.

No, I never said that the Republican's are the only ones "who care", I said the Republicans are the only ones who know that it's both sides.  I think Democrats in general, either don't care that their side is corrupt or are oblivious to think that their side isn't corrupt.  I think Democrats are the biggest hypocrites, but I think that's largely because of the media.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Learn to read rope smoker.  

Another 6 million in 2018.  😂

His net worth in 2016 is what we were talking about. Again if you can’t get to 2 mil on Senators salary I’d be surprised. It’s not shocking, well maybe to your dumbass!

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This was my point... you and I apparently disagree on how many.

No, I never said that the Republican's are the only ones "who care", I said the Republicans are the only ones who know that it's both sides.  I think Democrats in general, either don't care that their side is corrupt or are oblivious to think that their side isn't corrupt.  I think Democrats are the biggest hypocrites, but I think that's largely because of the media.

Yeah I disagree with that. Republicans don’t give a shet if their people are guilty. They have their partisan hacks aplenty. That is an unfortunate part of politics and yes the Dems are gully of this as well.

Wait til Trump gets the nom, they all be kissing his ass again toot sweet. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

His net worth in 2016 is what we were talking about. Again if you can’t get to 2 mil on Senators salary I’d be surprised. It’s not shocking, well maybe to your dumbass!

No, that's where you choose to cut if off because you can't explain 2017 or 2018. 

Stop being a dumbass.

Give me a Fockin break. People really try to say Biden earned it over the course of his life. Lol.  GTFO.  How dumb can these idiots be? 

Just now, Horseman said:

No, that's where you choose to cut if off because you can't explain 2017 or 2018. 

Stop being a dumbass.

You got him! You should report your findings to your Congressman. They will have a parade in your honor 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Give me a Fockin break. People really try to say Biden earned it over the course of his life. Lol.  GTFO.  How dumb can these idiots be? 

How is it all you dopes in here can prove all this…but a guy who is Pres, been in the public eye for decades, given all his taxes hasn’t been busted by say anyone who can actually do something.

That mastermind Biden is getting smarter by the minute 😂😂

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You got him! You should report your findings to your Congressman. They will have a parade in your honor 😂😂

You debate like teenage girl.  Worse than ShoNuff. 

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You debate like teenage girl.  Worse than ShoNuff. 

So you are saying you don’t have him? I thought you had cracked the case!

18 hours ago, Strike said:

Is the answer, judges don't need to offer any reason for recusing or not recusing themselves from a case.  What are your excuses for why Thomas didn't report gifts and money from a large political donor when legally required. 

I hope you can do better than Thomas' declaration that he asked around to get help understanding the law. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So you are saying you don’t have him? I thought you had cracked the case!

It wasn't about Biden.  It was about some idiot saying Biden's wealth was generated solely by his weak salary as a congressman.  

You just might be dumber than ShoNuff.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

It wasn't about Biden.  It was about some idiot saying Biden's wealth was generated solely by his weak salary as a congressman.  

You just might be dumber than ShoNuff.  

His wealth was generated by his salary and then after that by book deals, speaking fees, and gigs as a professor…dummy.

If you can prove otherwise you should pick it up with the Feds or you can spout off on a football forum.

Bidens kids went to the most expensive schools in the country, k- college and beyond, way before he ever became VP. That ain’t happening on a senators salary along with his mansion and beach house. Laughable.  Book deals and teaching. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is the answer, judges don't need to offer any reason for recusing or not recusing themselves from a case.  What are your excuses for why Thomas didn't report gifts and money from a large political donor when legally required. 

I hope you can do better than Thomas' declaration that he asked around to get help understanding the law. 

I don't believe your understanding of the Thomas case is accurate.  There is a thread on that case.  If you want to discuss him go to that thread and bump it.  In the meantime, do you find it even slightly interesting that Breyer recused himself from cases from the same publisher after receiving much less money than Sotomayor but she didn't feel obligated to do the same? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens kids went to the most expensive schools in the country, k- college and beyond, way before he ever became VP. That ain’t happening on a senators salary along with his mansion and beach house. Laughable.  Book deals and teaching. Lol. 

He’s doing it all in the wide open! How does Joe do it? 

Deep State….