HellToupee

Illegal Alien Border Invasion-- AKA the timschochet invitational——If You Support Biden This Is On You. These Heinous Crimes Are On You 🖕Breaking- NYC deploys National Guard in subway

12 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Yo retard - Biden doesn’t need Congress to fix the border.  He has every bit of power he needs within the Executive branch.  Enforce the focking laws.

Retarded poster guy...and others....not knowing that the border bill was more about securing Ukraine's border than ours.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I think the Regime wants all us slack jawed yokels to refer to them as newcomers.  

I prefer illegal Bigrants.

On 3/1/2024 at 6:25 AM, Ron_Artest said:

Retard poster doesn't know that guy not in office made the speaker of the house not bring legislation to a vote.

How did he make him do that?

41 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump! I love how this clown just throws out a number to the imbeciles. I’m sure 2/3 rds of all Americans had a clue what was in it. They like being lied to. They crave it.  Cucks 

Raul Ortiz, the U.S. Border Patrol chief under President Biden until he retired last year, told 60 Minutes last night that neither Biden nor Harris talked to him once during his 2-year reign:

"I've never had one conversation with the president or the vice president for that matter… That's a problem.” 

https://x.com/60minutes/status/1764444286282506397?s=46&t=IzbM3-87p2zeOh7T9ScCrQ

Executive malpractice.

They’re going to actually try to blame this on republicans and run on it.  Great strategy. 

She fails to realize that the uniparty loves bad hombres more than her. They have a purpose, she doesn’t 

30 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

She fails to realize that the uniparty loves bad hombres more than her. They have a purpose, she doesn’t 

She’s just a deplorable. A white poor. It’s her own fault. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s just a deplorable. A white poor. It’s her own fault. 

A bitter clinger

If elected President, the Tree would treat anyone providing financial backing for the alien hordes as a declaration or war.  My administration would immediately freeze and seize all assets of these parties.  If that means Soros, WEF members, and even the Catholic Church are brought to their knees so be it. 

Tree ‘24

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’re going to actually try to blame this on republicans and run on it.  Great strategy. 

This is the republicans fault for not passing a border bill that gave no extra authority to the president and codified 5k per day. 

They want this!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

This is the republicans fault for not passing a border bill that gave no extra authority to the president and codified 5k per day. 

They want this!!!!!!

All Biden needs to do is click his heels three times and he’ll know he had the power the whole time. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S. to reduce the number of crossings at the border has national security 'vulnerabilities'

https://www.allsides.com/news/2024-03-05-0334/immigration-biden-administration-admits-flying-320000-migrants-secretly-us

They are going to get more innocent Americans killed. And they know it and don’t care. 

If this proposed AZ law that allows ranchers to shoot illegals trespassing gets passed, I can see some ranchers charging sportsmen to come hunt on their property.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If this proposed AZ law that allows ranchers to shoot illegals trespassing gets passed, I can see some ranchers charging sportsmen to come hunt on their property.  

Arizona governor vetoes 'Alien Invasion Act' allowing police to arrest illegal border crossers

Arizona bill would have made it a misdemeanor for anyone to illegally cross the border other than at a lawful port of entry and a felony for illegal migrants who cross the border after being deported

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-gov-vetoes-alien-invasion-act-allowing-police-arrest-illegal-border-crossers

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Arizona governor vetoes 'Alien Invasion Act' allowing police to arrest illegal border crossers

Arizona bill would have made it a misdemeanor for anyone to illegally cross the border other than at a lawful port of entry and a felony for illegal migrants who cross the border after being deported

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-gov-vetoes-alien-invasion-act-allowing-police-arrest-illegal-border-crossers

Can they override?

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Can they override?

I don’t believe they have the votes.

11 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

What law are you talking about? I haven’t heard of it. Can you provide a link?

3 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

They want this!!!!!!

You mean the Ukraine border bill?

This administration is pure focking garbage, however much you can't stand this regime, it's not enough. Vile human beings.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

This administration is pure focking garbage, however much you can't stand this regime, it's not enough. Vile human beings.

What’s left to say about these scumbags at this point? 

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

You mean the Ukraine border bill?

No it was the toughest uniparty bill for immikranian support ever!!

6 hours ago, Reality said:

Typical lib geek poster here

6 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Typical lib geek poster here

If you just tell the same lie over and over mouth breather dummies that can’t think for themselves will buy in. 

16 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If you just tell the same lie over and over mouth breather dummies that can’t think for themselves will buy in. 

Like the election was stolen?

Like the sharpied weather map?

Like the greatest economy ever?

Like covid will be gone by easter?

Thanks boyo.  You gave me a great laugh to start the day.  Imagine cultist having the outright gall to say other people can't think for themselves when your very point of view on life is completely shaped by a fat, orange moron.

SAD

I hope Laken Riley's family is republican. 

I cant imagine the TDS that would occur if they arent because she probably got Trump elected. 

Everybody i talk to in person, particularly suburban white women, is disgusted by what happened. 

Abortion is very important to them, but ultimately they still see it as something for the sluts when they think about their own daughters. 

But ALL of them see their daughters going away to college and the thought of what happened there because some dirty old pedo hair sniffer basically just ushers these criminals in triggers a reflex. 

If Trump wants to walk to victory that is what every canvasser he has out there needs to be talking about. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

I cant imagine the TDS that would occur if they arent because she probably got Trump elected. 

Everybody i talk to in person, particularly suburban white women, is disgusted by what happened. 

Abortion is very important to them, but ultimately they still see it as something for the sluts when they think about their own daughters. 

But ALL of them see their daughters going away to college and the thought of what happened there because some dirty old pedo hair sniffer basically just ushers these criminals in triggers a reflex. 

If Trump wants to walk to victory that is what every canvasser he has out there needs to be talking about. 

Using this poor girls murder for political gain, and being proud of it.

As I thought maga couldn't get any more deplorable.

The summer of love.

Never forget the destruction caused by the liberals. :(

13 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Were no college girls murdered like this by american citizens?  And using the lone incident to try to score political points while painting all illegals as violent criminals is low even for cultist.  And yes, suburban women will think their daughters are sluts if they get pregnant....LMFAO

You cultist are sooo out of touch with how we educated and higher IQ think.

Cultist are motivated by nothing but their feminine feelings and need something to be scared and outraged about in order to motivate them.

Because cultist are feminine cucks. 

The violence the liberals cause in the name of just about everything they can find, is just mind-boggling. What a pathetic group of lesser humans.