Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump: Rapist & Defamer

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

$5M in damages. 

Found guilty of sexual assault and defamation, but not rape.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

$5M in damages. 

5 Million falls out of his pockets when he walks. 

Now you owe him 5 million for defamation, he didn't rape anyone 😊

• Thanks 1

But, but, but, it's only a Civil case and Trump doesn't care about little sums of money like that or lying skanks like her.  Trump wins again.

3 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

She certainly claims she’s rapped a lot although she finds rape sexy 

He has too much character and is too moralistic to ever abuse or defame anyone, especially a skank with rape fantasies.

• Haha 1

New York isn’t a real state and NYC isn’t part of real America.  Means nothing to us patriots that see this as another ploy to try to prevent Father Trump from his rightful seat in the Oval Office.  

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

New York isn’t a real state and NYC isn’t part of real America.  Means nothing to us patriots that see this as another ploy to try to prevent Father Trump from his rightful seat in the Oval Office.  

Very un-American take here, friend. 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sexual batterer, not rapist.  Of course a deuce by any other name stinks just as bad.

Whatever happened to that biatch who accused Kavanaugh? 

This should have some impact on him.  But it likely wont.  The problem here is the excessive pursuit of him by the Democrats for the past 6 years. It has made him a martyr to a significant swath of people.  That means, every time they do this, they reinforce that notion.  Its a self-defeating pursuit so far. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

This definitely needed another thread.

There are like 27 threads about trannies, 73 on Biden being dumb, there is gonna be some extra threads on occasion 😂😂

:lol:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

He’s such a moron on top of being a scumbag.

The lawyers were likely just hoping to punt out that she looked similar to his ex and then he spit out that line 😂😂

27 minutes ago, squistion said:

She’s not his type. Trump prefers to hang women he didn’t marry. 

57 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This should have some impact on him.  But it likely wont.  The problem here is the excessive pursuit of him by the Democrats for the past 6 years. It has made him a martyr to a significant swath of people.  That means, every time they do this, they reinforce that notion.  Its a self-defeating pursuit so far. 

Another interpretation is that maybe the guy with a 40-year history of fraud, tax evasion, infidelity and sexual assault isn’t just the innocent victim of a witch hunt. 😮 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Another interpretation is that maybe the guy with a 40-year history of fraud, tax evasion, infidelity and sexual assault isn’t just the innocent victim of a witch hunt. 😮 

Agreed.  This one seems to have caught up with him.  But the intent and purpose of these things is to find a way to dillute his popularity, and it does not seem to work. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Agreed.  This one seems to have caught up with him.  But the intent and purpose of these things is to find a way to dillute his popularity, and it does not seem to work. 

Well, in this case the purpose seemed to be proving that he’s a sexual assailant and a liar.. 

Mission accomplished. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Well, in this case the purpose seemed to be proving that he’s a sexual assailant and a liar.. 

Mission accomplished. :thumbsup: 

Perhaps.  I mean, this seems to be sticking, so yeah sure. And I surmise it feels like victory.  But it also feeds the people who believe he is a martyr, so it plays into his hands.  I mean, keep trying of course, but I dont think it is winning much for you all.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

not just that, but no one is going after biden, maxine waters, etc for inciting riots and threatening physical harm to president trump.   in fact, most democrats wont even accept those things happened even tho we have the video.

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps.  I mean, this seems to be sticking, so yeah sure. And I surmise it feels like victory.  But it also feeds the people who believe he is a martyr, so it plays into his hands.  I mean, keep trying of course, but I dont think it is winning much for you all.  :dunno:

Everyone wins when a sexual predator gets outed.

Everyone except poor Don. :( 

13 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Trump is not guilty if the erection was rigged...

What's up Axe?!  Hadn't seen you over here, hope all is well.  :cheers: 

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah but... are those people going to vote twice?  The question is to what extent this influences independents/undecideds.  :thumbsup: 

In fairness to Trump we need to see the picture array.  If the pictures are taken from above, looking down on the tops of their heads, maybe they do look alike, and I am betting that was the view he had of Marla when he proposed and most frequently during their marriage.  

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Everyone wins when a sexual predator gets outed.

Everyone except poor Don. :( 

Again, agree.  But most of us are hoping for a Desantis candidacy, not a Trump one....and all these pointless attempts to "get" him just make him stronger.  Its not helping. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah but... are those people going to vote twice?  The question is to what extent this influences independents/undecideds.  :thumbsup: 

I think it strengthen's him.  The people who hate him already want this kind of nonsense to happen.  The people you are pointing out are tired of the bad things arising from Biden, and I think they are tilting toward Trump. This incessant "get him" thing is not doing what they hoped it would.  And frankly, its screwing it up for those of us who want Desantis. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Again, agree.  But most of us are hoping for a Desantis candidacy, not a Trump one....and all these pointless attempts to "get" him just make him stronger.  Its not helping. 

Only a Trumper would think getting busted for sexual assault is a badge of honor.

TDS! :wacko: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Only a Trumper would think getting busted for sexual assault is a badge of honor.

TDS! :wacko: 

Agree. And they exist, in large numbers, and they can sway the selection of the candidate.....so if your ilk keep this up, we get Trump....some of us would prefer that not happen, if you dont mind. 

Bill Clinton settled his sxual harrassment suit with Paula Jones for $850k.  Democrats continue to embrace him and wanted his wife as president so Bill could be close to power as possible.'

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/14/clinton-settles-sexual-harassment-suit-1998-983371

President Bill Clinton settled a sexual harassment lawsuit by making an $850,000 payment. The settlement with Paula Jones, reached without the suit going to trial, heaped fuel on Clinton’s impeachment proceedings by the Republican-controlled House. (He was acquitted in a subsequent Senate trial and completed his term in office.)