Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Joe Biden Paid For Hunter Biden's Whores

Just now, dogcows said:

So what you’re saying is that there are many perfectly legitimate reasons to have numerous LLCs.

I agree. Which is why anybody lambasting Hunter Biden for having 17 of them is being ridiculous.

Yes, but oddly, you seem to think that Trump having 500 is odd?  Also, we KNOW what Trump's business is.  It's in real estate.  What's Hunter's?

20 hours ago, dogcows said:

Hunter B isn’t and wasn’t president. Donny Trump, on the other hand… had 500 LLCs. I don’t recall you expressing any concern about that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/what-trump-s-disclosure-his-500-llcs-can-can-t-n874391

What did he need 500 LLCs for?

Yet another idiot who is doing whatever mental gymnastics he can to try and make it seem like somehow “Trump” happened :lol:  Retard has zero business sense because if he did he’d understand the reason behind the LLCs. Add to the fact that Biden was VP at the time and took BRIBES. We have the bank records moron :lol: You have the ones from Trump. Matter of fact, Dems have gotten EVERYTHING they can to try and get Trump. Yet nothing they have led to anything cause it was NOTHING. Meanwhile, Biden stole Top Secret records and hid them at his house unsecured. He paid off people. He’s been compromised by COMMUNIST CHINA. 

No matter what YOU or any other retarded liberal says, YOU are wrong, YOUR party is corrupt and compromised, and YOUR party is taking away freedoms. 

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, but oddly, you seem to think that Trump having 500 is odd?  Also, we KNOW what Trump's business is.  It's in real estate.  What's Hunter's?

I don’t think it’s odd. I posted it in response to people saying that Hunter Biden’s 17 LLCs are proof that Joe Biden is a criminal mastermind. Shows how weak that argument is when their Orange Jesus has 500 of them.

• Haha 1

Just now, dogcows said:

I don’t think it’s odd. I posted it in response to people saying that Hunter Biden’s 17 LLCs are proof that Joe Biden is a criminal mastermind.

It IS when those LLCs are receiving money from communist China moron. Add to the fact that there’s MORE Biden family members receiving money from them and it makes EVERYTHING you just said to be irrelevant. You’re trying to make it about someone else. Own up to the fact that you’re backing a loser criminal 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillyKing said:

Yet another idiot who is doing whatever mental gymnastics he can to try and make it seem like somehow “Trump” happened :lol:  Retard has zero business sense because if he did he’d understand the reason behind the LLCs. Add to the fact that Biden was VP at the time and took BRIBES. We have the bank records moron :lol: You have the ones from Trump. Matter of fact, Dems have gotten EVERYTHING they can to try and get Trump. Yet nothing they have led to anything cause it was NOTHING. Meanwhile, Biden stole Top Secret records and hid them at his house unsecured. He paid off people. He’s been compromised by COMMUNIST CHINA. 

No matter what YOU or any other retarded liberal says, YOU are wrong, YOUR party is corrupt and compromised, and YOUR party is taking away freedoms. 

I'm sure the proof of the above accusations will be coming out any day now. :banana:

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I'm sure the proof of the above accusations will be coming out any day now. :banana:

We got the bank records moron :lol: it’s already came out. It’s like you purposely ignore the facts and instead interject your WRONG opinion 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t think it’s odd. I posted it in response to people saying that Hunter Biden’s 17 LLCs are proof that Joe Biden is a criminal mastermind. Shows how weak that argument is when their Orange Jesus has 500 of them.

Again, we ALL KNOW why Trump has them.  They're for real estate.  What's Hunter's?

We can back track Trump's history... his dad owned property and turned it into a million dollar enterprise.  Trump took money from his BUSINESSMAN father and turned that into a billion dollar enterprise.  He has many LLC's which are most likely for real estate purposes.  We can assume that because the leftist article you posted didn't list any nefarious ones.  I'm pretty confident that if there were nefarious ones, he'd have made it known to the world.

The reason I say this is because you think Trump is corrupt and Biden isn't.  So, let's back track Hunter's history...  Hunter has 17 LLC's.  What are his businesses?  Where did the money come from?  Well, we know the money came from Chinese and Ukrainian sources.  Jobs that he got, to which he was not qualified for, via connections to his father.  His father being a career politician.  So again, what are Hunter's LLC's?  What business could be possibly be in?

In the setting I laid out for you... who's most likely to be corrupt?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Again, we ALL KNOW why Trump has them.  They're for real estate.  What's Hunter's?

We can back track Trump's history... his dad owned property and turned it into a million dollar enterprise.  Trump took money from his BUSINESSMAN father and turned that into a billion dollar enterprise.  He has many LLC's which are most likely for real estate purposes.  We can assume that because the leftist article you posted didn't list any nefarious ones.  I'm pretty confident that if there were nefarious ones, he'd have made it known to the world.

The reason I say this is because you think Trump is corrupt and Biden isn't.  So, let's back track Hunter's history...  Hunter has 17 LLC's.  What are his businesses?  Where did the money come from?  Well, we know the money came from Chinese and Ukrainian sources.  Jobs that he got, to which he was not qualified for, via connections to his father.  His father being a career politician.  So again, what are Hunter's LLC's?  What business could be possibly be in?

In the setting I laid out for you... who's most likely to be corrupt?

Trump has already been convicted of tax fraud and found to have $5 million in civil liability for defamation and sexual assault. But you’re certain Joe Biden is a criminal without actual evidence. Your brain might be broken.

And again, you have zero clue how LLCs work. We know Trump has 500. We don’t know what most of them are for, because that info is private. You’ve conjectured reasons of what you THINK they might be for. But you have no evidence. Same as Hunter Biden’s. They could be for anything. There’s nothing illegal in having LLCs. But your bias is so extreme that you think somebody who has literally been convicted of financial crimes is innocent while Hunter is guilty… both based on what you THINK their LLCs are for. You consistently use the following tactic: “Prove that Hunter is NOT a criminal.” Sorry doofus, that’s not how it works. What you’re doing is conspiracy theorizing. “‘I can’t think of why Hunter needs LLCs … therefore… CRIME!” Superb reasoning, genius.

I should take the hint that further argument is a waste of my time. You want to believe what you want to believe. Examination of the actual evidence doesn’t seem to enter into your calculus at all.

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Trump has already been convicted of tax fraud and found to have $5 million in civil liability for defamation and sexual assault. But you’re certain Joe Biden is a criminal without actual evidence. Your brain might be broken.

And again, you have zero clue how LLCs work. We know Trump has 500. We don’t know what most of them are for, because that info is private. You’ve conjectured reasons of what you THINK they might be for. But you have no evidence. Same as Hunter Biden’s. They could be for anything. There’s nothing illegal in having LLCs. But your bias is so extreme that you think somebody who has literally been convicted of financial crimes is innocent while Hunter is guilty… both based on what you THINK their LLCs are for. You consistently use the following tactic: “Prove that Hunter is NOT a criminal.” Sorry doofus, that’s not how it works. What you’re doing is conspiracy theorizing. “‘I can’t think of why Hunter needs LLCs … therefore… CRIME!” Superb reasoning, genius.

I should take the hint that further argument is a waste of my time. You want to believe what you want to believe. Examination of the actual evidence doesn’t seem to enter into your calculus at all.

TRUMP!!! :cry:

2 hours ago, BillyKing said:

This doesn’t surprise me. Any time I log onto this board I see you either defending criminals/Biden (they’re one in the same), posting a lie about Trump pr conservatives, or doing what you’re doing now: denying actual facts because you don’t like the person who posted it. You’re a prime example of the idiots the DNC loves to have on their side. Not a single original thought in your smooth brain. Just whatever it is your slave master tells you is what you believe 

Here are the facts: Juanita Broaddrick claimed that Bill Clinton raped her. However later, in 1997, she signed a sworn written statement denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances” - so she has no credibility. 

Just now, dogcows said:

Trump was convicted of tax fraud?  Really.  Sounds like the court didn't see that way.

"Both sides emphasized that Trump was not a defendant, yet the former president's name came up frequently.

Some of the most attention-grabbing evidence presented to the jury were documents with Trump's signature: a rental agreement for a luxury apartment used by Weisselberg, a private school tuition check written for a grandchild of Weisselberg's. Weisselberg admitted he did not declare these benefits as income, as required by law.

In his summation, assistant district attorney Joshua Steinglass pointed a rhetorical finger directly at Trump, saying Trump sanctioned tax fraud. The defense vigorously objected, and the objection was sustained by the judge."

I don't care that a bunch of liberals in Manhattan found Trump guilty of anything.  I'll take the rest of your post as being in denial of everything that's in front of your face.

I have zero clue of how LLC's work?  What did I say in my post that was wrong?  You are incorrect when you say that the info is private.  I gave you a link telling you specifically what states allow anonymity for LLC holders.  Are you telling me that all 500± LLC's that Trump owns are in Delaware (weird... where Joe is from), Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming?  Tell me, what states are Hunter's LLC's in?  🤪  Tell they're in Delaware.  Go ahead... tell me.  🤣

YOU CAN INDEED, find out who owns the LLC's and what they're for... you just have to do the leg work.  Also, like I said, I have no idea what Trump's LLC's are, again, they're not private, and again, leftists would've found out if they were nefarious.  Also, I even said I don't know what Hunter's are.  Do you?  How can you say there's no corruption if you have no idea if there is or isn't... you're just assuming there isn't without having an info.  Yet, you have no info about Trump and you're saying he is.  Who's the one that's bias here?

Keep your head in the sand sheep.  Baaaa baaaa baaaa

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Here are the facts: Juanita Broaddrick claimed that Bill Clinton raped her. However later, in 1997, she signed a sworn written statement denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances” - so she has no credibility. 

Yeah, she didn't get paid off, right?   Willing to bet she signed an NDA.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump was convicted of tax fraud?  Really.  Sounds like the court didn't see that way.

I don't care that a bunch of liberals in Manhattan found Trump guilty of anything.  I'll take the rest of your post as being in denial of everything that's in front of your face.

I have zero clue of how LLC's work?  What did I say in my post that was wrong?  You are incorrect when you say that the info is private.  I gave you a link telling you specifically what states allow anonymity for LLC holders.  Are you telling me that all 500± LLC's that Trump owns are in Delaware (weird... where Joe is from), Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming?  Tell me, what states are Hunter's LLC's in?  🤪  Tell they're in Delaware.  Go ahead... tell me.  🤣

YOU CAN INDEED, find out who owns the LLC's and what they're for... you just have to do the leg work.  Also, like I said, I have no idea what Trump's LLC's are, again, they're not private, and again, leftists would've found out if they were nefarious.  Also, I even said I don't know what Hunter's are.  Do you?  How can you say there's no corruption if you have no idea if there is or isn't... you're just assuming there isn't without having an info.  Yet, you have no info about Trump and you're saying he is.  Who's the one that's bias here?

Keep your head in the sand sheep.  Baaaa baaaa baaaa

Again you go with the “how can you say there’s no corruption.”

Those accusing others of crimes hold the burden of proof. And yet you continue with insisting Biden must prove he is NOT a criminal. Again, that’s not how it works.

As for Trump’s tax fraud conviction. Yes, it was the Trump organization that was convicted. Trump is the owner. So if you want to get into semantics, yes, you can argue that Trump, the owner of a company with his name on it, is not officially the criminal, but the organization is. Such is the law in America. The wealthy can have their “organization” commit crimes while the owner gets to walk free.

Finally, you are still wrong about the LLCs. In many states, the information is not public. So if Trump doesn’t want you to know what the LLC is actually for? You’re out of luck. Over half of Trump’s LLCs are in Delaware, which allows for anonymity. News organizations have bemoaned the fact that they cannot find out what Trump does with most of his LLCs. But maybe you should start your own news website if you figured out the secret to getting all that info. What a scoop!

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Again you go with the “how can you say there’s no corruption.”

Those accusing others of crimes hold the burden of proof. And yet you continue with insisting Biden must prove he is NOT a criminal. Again, that’s not how it works.

As for Trump’s tax fraud conviction. Yes, it was the Trump organization that was convicted. Trump is the owner. So if you want to get into semantics, yes, you can argue that Trump, the owner of a company with his name on it, is not officially the criminal, but the organization is. Such is the law in America. The wealthy can have their “organization” commit crimes while the owner gets to walk free.

Finally, you are still wrong about the LLCs. In many states, the information is not public. So if Trump doesn’t want you to know what the LLC is actually for? You’re out of luck. Over half of Trump’s LLCs are in Delaware, which allows for anonymity. News organizations have bemoaned the fact that they cannot find out what Trump does with most of his LLCs. But maybe you should start your own news website if you figured out the secret to getting all that info. What a scoop!

😆  what a clown.

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

If not  for ignorant clowns like you we would still have a great country.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

@dogcows just answer the question.  With a straight face tell us what business, services or goods, does Hunter provide?

Good luck

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

@dogcows just answer the question.  With a straight face tell us what business, services or goods, does Hunter provide?

He provides expert advice on how to be a deadbeat dad?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Again with the notion that I or anybody else should have to prove Biden’s innocence. That isn’t how it works. Innocent until proven guilty. 

12 hours ago, dogcows said:

Again with the notion that I or anybody else should have to prove Biden’s innocence. That isn’t how it works. Innocent until proven guilty. 

How about any palpable explanation as to why Hunter and other family members were getting paid?  What expertise where they bringing to any table, what possible service could they, with their education, training, and experience be providing which is in the most imaginative sense commensurate with the remuneration?    Help me imagine.  You don't have to prove anything, but help me picture the scenario under which they got paid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Just asked you an obvious question you refuse to answer.  This is a forum, not court.   🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Horseman said:

Just asked you an obvious question you refuse to answer.  This is a forum not, court.   🤣🤣🤣

He can't answer in any way to support his idiocy. Other than with more idiocy. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

He provides expert advice on how to be a deadbeat dad?  :dunno:

You know how hard it is to make a living, let alone be a successful artist? Hunter is reincarnated Picasso.  🤣

Anyone taking in millions ought to be able to explain services rendered.  Meanwhile IRS is auditing grandma's preserves small business. 

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

How about any palpable explanation as to why Hunter and other family members were getting paid?  What expretise where they bringing to any table, what possible service could they, with their education, training, and experience be providing which is in the most imaginative sense commensurate with the remuneration?    Help me imagine.  You don't have to prove anything, but help me picturethe scenario undr which they got paid.

I don’t want to interfere with your fantasies. Let your imagination run wild!

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Just asked you an obvious question you refuse to answer.  This is a forum, not court.   🤣🤣🤣

You think that question is obvious? LOL you have been following conspiracy theories for too long, Mr. Ed.

Even Steve Doocy from Fox figured out that the GOP House committee has bupkus.

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

‘BidenGate’? 69% of Voters See Serious Scandal

New revelations from congressional investigators about foreign payments to President Joe Biden’s family are a serious scandal, according to a majority of voters.....The latest Rasmussen Reports....finds that 69% of Likely U.S. voters believe accusations of foreign influence peddling by Biden and his family are a serious scandal, including 52% who say it’s a Very Serious scandal.....

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/bidengate_69_of_voters_see_serious_scandal

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

I don’t want to interfere with your fantasies. Let your imagination run wild!

So you have no other palpable explanation.

As I wrote earlier Joe and hunter have an Occam's razor problem.

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

So you have no other palpable explanation.

As I wrote earlier Joe and hunter have an Occam's razor problem.

No, you cannot apply the concept because you have too many false assumptions. You know very few facts on Biden’s family finances, but you assume you know most/all of them. You’re only being given what the GOP investigators want you to see. And you’re taking it hook, line, and sinker.

If you want to properly use Occam’s razor, let’s use some extremely simple facts we do know.

1. Republicans have been looking for evidence of Joe Biden’s supposed corruption for at least 5 years.

2. They still haven’t found any evidence.

The most likely explanation is that there is nothing to find.

Fox and the Republican politicians like to keep the drip drip drip of “new revelations!” coming to keep you interested and suspicious of their political rival. But if all these tidbits were ever going to amount to anything, they already would have. In the meantime, the baseless allegations keep the rural masses suspicious of Democrats, which is the point.

In 2010 Bidens brother was brought on as an executive VP of a construction firm. 6 months later the firm got the contract to build “affordable”, of course, housing in Iraq.  James Biden never built a thing in his life.  

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In 2010 Bidens brother was brought on as an executive VP of a construction firm. 6 months later the firm got the contract to build “affordable”, of course, housing in Iraq.  James Biden never built a thing in his life.  

They still believe Trump colluded with Russia yet can’t see the obvious. It’s a sickness.

15 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

They still believe Trump colluded with Russia yet can’t see the obvious. It’s a sickness.

I’m old enough to remember the justifiable and accurate outrage about crony capitalism during Bush, notably Cheney and Halliburton. Now that the left has decided to get in on it you don’t hear much.  And now they love Cheney and his spoiled child.  Trump wrecked em.  

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Joe Biden has always been a criminal, dating back beyond his Wilmington, Delaware days where he sucked Dupont's D for millions. 

On 5/12/2023 at 3:56 PM, seafoam1 said:

TRUMP!!! :cry:

Dear Lord, his behavior is so inappropriate for anyone let alone a POTUS.  Like a old grandpa groping the young women. 

14 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Dear Lord, his behavior is so inappropriate for anyone let alone a POTUS.  Like a old grandpa groping the young women. 

It's funny how the little girls don't want to be near him, but all the liberals are fine with it. 

33 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

What's with the sniffing and groping of little Kids. If he does that in public then can you imagine what he does behind closed doors? He's sick.