Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Interesting. Trump could drop dead tomorrow and you'd still be shriveled up in the corner. He really damaged you.  

No. That doesn’t resemble something I would do at all. I’m more of an in your face kind of person.

3 minutes ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

You call Trump an alpha.

I'm guessing you're a Beta.  

Just now, Dozer FBG said:

No. That doesn’t resemble something I would do at all. I’m more of an in your face kind of person.

But I like the way your thinking…

1 hour ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

You call Trump an alpha.

You think men can get pregnant. 

8 hours ago, Horseman said:

Too easy. 

Meh.   Saying you deplorable cultist are pretty focking close to nazis isn't calling you deplorable cultist nazis Tony.

But I already admitted that I'm the only lib here who gives you idiots back what you give to libs.

I just give it back way way biglier than you give it to us because you deplorables are idiots.

And of course you defend the scum who elaborately  compares nazis loading jews on trains to a very reasonable lib poster here.  Because we all know what scum does, goes down the drain and sticks together.

And Tony, you're so poor you have to steal $7 steams and run away from $500 bets while being an insecure, fake guy.

Scum.

8 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Hitler wanna be answering his own posts now. 😆

Nice to see justice like this.  This tells us that rich and powerful people can't do whatever they want.  They can't treat people however they want.  Acting like an immature poohole gets punished.

This is a win for the regular Joes.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Nice to see justice like this.  This tells us that rich and powerful people can't do whatever they want.  They can't treat people however they want.  Acting like an immature poohole gets punished.

This is a win for the regular Joes.

But don't you know poor Trumpy poo is just a regular guy?  Or at least his moron sycophants think he GAF about the regular guy.  Despite all evidence to the contrary and him being a silver spoon, never worked a day in his life moron.

Poor Trumpy poo is just so unfairly attacked...boo hoo hoo...

LMFAO

E. Jean Carroll is a serial rape victim. She claims many men have raped her over the years including her babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, CBS CEO Les Moonves, and Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

E. Jean Carroll is a serial rape victim. She claims many men have raped her over the years including her babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, CBS CEO Les Moonves, and Trump. 

Imagine being an actual rape victim and watching this crazy lady get 83 million because of “politics”.  Damn.

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Imagine being an actual rape victim and watching this crazy lady get 83 million because of “politics”.  Damn.

Dang. Seriously well put. And these idiots are celebrating it all.

Do liberals have no depth of character? 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

She doesn't even know what year it happened...

In a non-clown world, this doesn't get beyond the initial complaint.

She never remembers when her numerous rapes occur.  

Trump can still win this if Mike Pence only shows some courage.

Hope it was a good nut, Trump.  It cost you!! LMAO!!!!

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

If only Trump didn't run his big mouth and use the POTUS podium as a forum for punching down.  

Guy should get people around him who can tell him his two most used words should be "No comment"......but he's such a dumbass he can't not flap his gums about every little thing.  

11 minutes ago, zsasz said:

If only Trump didn't run his big mouth and use the POTUS podium as a forum for punching down.  

Guy should get people around him who can tell him his two most used words should be "No comment"......but he's such a dumbass he can't not flap his gums about every little thing.  

Trump > any liberal alive. 

24 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOLOLOLOL

He only hires the very very best....

😂😂😂

22 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

I thought it was your mom…

Well in that case any objections would be up to my Dad.

Unless it was my wife and you thought she was my mom in which case I don't like what you are implying Mister.  Where is that damn glove so I can smack you in the face and challenge you to a duel, right after my nap time.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

No Jon for a full day. 

Latest polls show Trump has increased his lead over sleepy Joe.  Lol. 

Simple question, what year did the sexual abuse happen? Oh, you don't know? Case dismissed.

It's really that simple.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Simple question, what year did the sexual abuse happen? Oh, you don't know? Case dismissed.

It's really that simple.

Should be.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's really that simple.

The jury had no problem with that, did they?

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

The jury had no problem with that, did they?

OJ. 

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Geek club defending a sexual predator.  Real shocker.

I remember when Gutterboy nit only defended a confirmed rapist, but attacked the victim and her poor father. It was without a doubt the most disgusting display at this place. 

• Haha 1

Shame about this latest court case. Trump still gets to run and be president if he wins, right? 

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hope she got paid up front

Nice knowing you, Alina. Cant believe it took this long to get tossed aside (her giant rack probably kept her around a bit longer if we are being honest).

Definitely need a ridiculously large retainer up front and an iron clad retainer agreement including a noncriticism or disparagement agreement.  Who wants a loudmouth with a megaphone disparaging their professional reputation when they present his absurd legal positions more than competently but they are shot down because the absurd presented competently remains absurd.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Definitely need a ridiculously large retainer up front and an iron clad retainer agreement including a noncriticism or disparagement agreement.  Who wants a loudmouth with a megaphone disparaging their professional reputation when they present his absurd legal positions more than competently but they are shot down becasue the absurd presented competently remains absurd.

Yep. At this point I assume any lawyer taking one of his gigs is in it for the publicity. They understand they will be made a fool and a good chance they will need their own lawyer down the road. 

The relentless circus around Trump tends to make me zone out.

When I take a moment to absorb the E Jean Carroll stuff... wow.

We are doing banana republic stuff.

Anyone who applauds that is tragically myopic.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This Carroll lady does seem like she’s in it for the money.  Substack links in the twitter bio never a good sign 

For months the MAGAturds raved about Alina habba, how hot and smart she was, how she was gonna save Trump.  After proving to be incompetent now they say she's a deep state plant. 🤣🤣🤣

These people never ever accept reality.  Every L is a conspiracy against them.  Imagine living life like this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

For months the MAGAturds raved about Alina habba, how hot and smart she was, how she was gonna save Trump.  After proving to be incompetent now they say she's a deep state plant. 🤣🤣🤣

These people never ever accept reality.  Every L is a conspiracy against them.  Imagine living life like this.

You believe anything out in front of you as long as it’s a hit on Trump! You’re what’s known as a mark. A patsy. A willing dupe. Sad. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You believe anything out in front of you as long as it’s a hit on Trump! You’re what’s known as a mark. A patsy. A willing dupe. Sad. 

The right is not calling habba a deep state plant?  It's not happening?

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The right is not calling habba a deep state plant?  It's not happening?

You should watch cartoons in the morning instead of seeking out obscure troll farms to satisfy your fetish.