Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Irony???

LMFAO.....this is just too hilarious....

😁

Trumps DOJ didn’t go after his political opponents.  He loves this country.  

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stay down.

Anyone out there have an example of Trumps DOJ charging his political opponents, not just blustery talk? I didn’t think so. HT for the win. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullshlt. His DOJ either didn't do it because there was no basis, or did, but there wasn't enough evidence to charge. This is not a secret for those not beholden to right wing media. Funny thing is, Biden doesn't interfere with DOJ but MAGAmooks are convinced he does while ignoring Trump’s actions. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sure.  All politicians are crooks but trumps DOJ just couldn’t find any.  🤡

If Trump was not running for president would he have been charged in NY for allegedly inflating the worth of real estate where everyone got paid back and no damages were incurred by anyone???

On 3/20/2024 at 7:54 AM, Fnord said:

Damn am I tired of the BS about prosecuting politicians because "we don't like them." It's lazy and simple and untrue. You can question aspects of it, or whether he's guilty of certain crimes, but to claim this is just dozens of charges because he's a meanie is beneath you. Dude's made a lifetime of choices that led him down this road. Now he's feeling the heat. Fuk him.

Also, I'd like to point out that there's zero chance that Dems would even give a thought to promoting a candidate that had the questions Trump has swirling about. Much less nominate them, vote for them, demolish the public trust in our legal system for their benefit, contort themselves into defending them, or PAY THEIR FUKING LEGAL BILLS for them, FFS. This could never happen anywhere in US history but here, in the modern day GOP. What a colossal, wretched, criminal trash heap this party is.

The problem is, as Scott Adams has said:  you and I are watching different movies of events.  Let me show you my movie.

In my movie, The Stormy Daniels thing was a laughable joke.  Something the feds long ago conclude was a dog with absolutely no bite, but some idiot in NY ran on getting the evil orange man.

Sticking with your home state, this real estate valuation thing is a farce.  In AZ, the tax value of my property is ridiculously low.  I'm not complaining, but if somebody said that I did something wrong by valuing my property at market value instead of tax appraisal, I'd laugh in their face.

In my movie, I'm reminding you that this is happening to the Republican candidate for POTUS.  And I would be embarrassed if I lived in NY.

I've always thought 1/6 was a joke, but the Left is so invested on somehow interpreting Trump's words as a call to invade the Capitol that I'm not sure it's worth discussing.  I'll merely say in my movie, his words clearly did no such thing.  Did he sit there enjoying that people were doing it for him?  Yeah, he's a petulant pr1ck.  But that's not illegal, and not insurrection... wait, he wasn't charged with insurrection, he was charged with four obscure items from the US Code.

In my movie, this isn't done to the Republican candidate for POTUS.  

The Georgia thing, I've always thought was the most questionable of Trump's actions.  I'm fundamentally fine with that being adjudicated, but it would have been nice to not wait until the election year to actually get around to doing it, at least in my movie.  

I'll end with the confidential docs, as I think this shows the most obvious difference in how things are handled.  In my movie, I create a venn diagram of Trump and Biden's behavior, and I see how we can excuse Biden.  The union of the two circles is:  they both had confidential docs in unsecured places.  Since this includes Biden, it is considered excusable.  On the Biden-only side, he had docs he should never have had as VP.  That seems kinda bad, no?  Apparently not, or he's too old to be convicted.  On the Trump-only side, he didn't return the docs fast enough.  That's it!  That's the bad thing!  Not having docs he shouldn't have, but not returning them in time!  

Hillary literally destroyed her illegal server, which surely had confidential information, and it was deemed "no biggie."  Trump, on the other hand, is charged for not returning the docs in a timely fashion.

This is the movie I am watching.  I'm confident that in your movie, all of the stuff I've listed is truly egregiously bad, worthy of indictment of the POTUS candidate of one of the two major political parties in our country.  

I look forward to your response.  :cheers: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Stay down.

Half of us despised the guy when he was merely a corrupt, child sniffing pervert, weirdo, head, racist, control freak who lied about everything continuously, and that was BEFORE he ended up in charge and Americans needed to take out home equity loans to buy groceries, and THEN his brains turned completely to mush and now he's a doddering slobbering shell of a man who looks like he's about to crumble into mummy dust every time he gives some idiotic rambling "speech" that even anthropologist linguists can't decipher. There has never been anybody dumber or more corrupt to hold this office, and considering some of the remarkably awful pieces of America has elected over the years, that's an incredible achievement. The ghosts of America's worst presidents are the only people who look upon Joe Biden favorably, because now history will have somebody to hate more than them. Even Woodrow Wilson didn't shower with his daughter, but to be fair, Andrew Jackson would have sneered at Biden in disgust, called him a cur, and then beaten him with his cane. LBJ would have high fived Biden for being BFFs with a KKK grand imperial cyclops wizard, but he would've gone "come on, man, have some dignity." And that's coming from a dude who would literally take a during meetings. There aren't even any democrats who approve of Biden. They just lie on polls out of fealty to their dark gods. Nobody likes Joe Biden. Joe Biden doesn't like Joe Biden. Satan doesn't like Joe Biden. Mr. Rogers, the nicest human to ever exist, would punch Joe Biden in the teeth and say quit sniffing children. George Washington would run Joe Biden through with his sword. The atonement of Christ covers Joe Biden, but I don't think God likes that much, it was more of a technicality. Joe Biden's dogs would risk biting Secret Service agents armed with machine guns, so they can get taken to the pound, because getting put to sleep is better than hanging around Joe Biden. The only people who approve of Joe Biden are the Taliban, and they don't actually like him. They just like all the billions of dollars of guns he gave them. Dudes who literally molest everything that moves (home of Man Love Thursday!) think Joe Biden is an icky pervert. Joe Biden is a window licking dipshit who sexually molests pinecones, who everybody hates... And yet somehow the Republicans are thinking about running the one human on Earth that the middle of America despises more against him, because the stupid party loves getting rolled by the evil party

You have to keep in mind that Biden molested his own daughter. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Actually Trump molested his own daughter.  I'll believe the tons of pics with Trump having his hands all over Ivanka over the vague sentence in a diary of a troubled kid that doesn't mention molestation boyo.

Trump litteally has said out loud he'd like to phuk Ivanka. 

Bidens daughter was so terrified of Joe that she began taking showers at night so he couldn’t molest her again. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens daughter was so terrified of Joe that she began taking showers at night so he couldn’t molest her again. 

Can you point out to where she said he molested her boyo?

I'm happy to link to Trump's comments and TONS of pics of his hands all over Ivanka from a young girl on. 

When you see the way Biden interacts / gropes young girls in public, you know it’s worse in private. Sick pervert. That’s why he backs everything perverted including mutilating children. 

I agree that the Stormy Daniel's thing is dumb; but campaign finance laws are not something I'm going to be moved on. The entire current system pisses me off. I'm all in on nailing EVERYONE that skirts those already egregiously soft laws.

Of all Trump’s legal issues, the fraud is, to me, the most likely to be based strictly on specious partisan politics. I believe if he'd never been POTUS, he'd never have been charged. I won't go so far as to say it's about damaging his candidacy, but I'm not going to try to prove someone that disagrees with me wrong.

Docs case: sorry but F your Venn. Apparently former government officials making off with docs they shouldn't have is epidemic. Everyone does it, so everyone gets away with it. It’s like a cop trying to stop someone for speeding in heavy traffic when every single car is going 80 mph. No biggie, right? Right. NARA admits that every administration back to Reagan has mismanaged classified docs. EXCEPT, it appears as though custom was to relinquish said docs when officially asked to do so. Obama, Biden, and Pence gave them back, and I'm sure there are more examples. Trump not only didn't give them back, he went through various phases of not giving them back, despite MULTIPLE requests and Trump swearing he didn't have any more. Turns out he did. And whatever he had was deemed important enough to go to the trouble of raiding his home. Do you think that's a decision that was made lightly, just cuz Trump bad? I reject that. Who puts themselves through that shitstorm without justification? Nobody. Crimes committed, no defense. Book him.

As to election related and J6 charges: we just aren't going to agree. I will claim I would feel the same if a Democratic POTUS did it. I THINK I would. But I don't know since no other President from any party has EVER done anything remotely close.

What I will say is that the overwhelming majority of those convinced that J6 was a collection of patriots being unfairly persecuted and that Trump was completely blameless in the whole affair are disingenuous as fuk. If a Dem POTUS and his supporters did that, you all would be lined up volunteering to be the guys to tie the rope, swing the axe, or fire the rifle at the perps.

If the Dem POTUS was impeached for it and then, after being excoriated by his own party for instigating the whole affair, was given a pass by his party in the Senate, spent the next few years getting indicted while continuing to consolidate power within the party and eventually became the nominee in the hope that he would be elected, shut down investigations into himself, then pardoned himself, all while skirting accusations of violent, bigoted speech, threats toward other politicians and public officials, and well known authoritarian desires and behavior, RWM would collectively self-immolate. And YOU GUYS WOULD BE FURIOUS. 

Trump is the crowned deity of grievance politics and a cult of personality with nothing constructive to offer, and he is vociferously defended by good, patriotic, intelligent Americans. By most accounts, Biden is a better human than Trump, has had significantly more success as president, presided over more worthwhile legislation, and is guiding the US through an extremely tumultuous time; yet few but the hardest of hardcore lefties defends him.

Our movies are different at least in part because of the harm RWM has done to the trust factor in so many of the institutions that are essential for American peace and prosperity. It's the duty of our media to question authority and shed light on transgressions from bad actors. MSM is not perfect and has failed many times. But the entire industry is not in Biden’s pocket, defending him no matter what, spinning every little kernel of bad news into some hysterical, far-reaching conspiracy like the RWM machine does for Donald. Yet they are blamed for doing all of that and more. Of course, those blaming MSM are doing so because they've spent the last 25+ years being told that MSM can't be trusted- BY RWM, which of course benefits greatly from that distrust.

Many people put more trust in Trump than they do in important, established, revered institutions in our country like K-12 education, universities, local government, federal law enforcement, intelligence, and legal entities; the list goes on. Many are ready and willing to completely demolish those institutions, with absolutely no thought as to what might take their place. In my movie Trump has never shown an iota of worthiness for any trust whatsoever, making these circumstances untenable and dangerous. 

Good convo, @jerryskids. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'll end with the confidential docs, as I think this shows the most obvious difference in how things are handled.  In my movie, I create a venn diagram of Trump and Biden's behavior, and I see how we can excuse Biden.  The union of the two circles is:  they both had confidential docs in unsecured places.  Since this includes Biden, it is considered excusable.  On the Biden-only side, he had docs he should never have had as VP.  That seems kinda bad, no?  Apparently not, or he's too old to be convicted.  On the Trump-only side, he didn't return the docs fast enough.  That's it!  That's the bad thing!  Not having docs he shouldn't have, but not returning them in time! 

From Hur's report:

With one exception, there is no record of the Department of Justice prosecuting a former president or vice president for mishandling classified documents from his own administration. The exception is former President Trump. It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts. Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation.

Hillary literally destroyed her illegal server, which surely had confidential information, and it was deemed "no biggie."  Trump, on the other hand, is charged for not returning the docs in a timely fashion.

Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server turned over to FBI

Hillary Clinton agreed to turn over her private email server to authorities on Tuesday, the same day an intelligence community inspector general told congressional committees that at least five emails from the server did contain classified information.

The decision to hand over the server, as well as a thumb drive of all her work-related emails to the Justice Department, represents an effort to blunt an expanding probe into her use of a private email account.

I've always thought 1/6 was a joke, but the Left is so invested on somehow interpreting Trump's words as a call to invade the Capitol that I'm not sure it's worth discussing.  I'll merely say in my movie, his words clearly did no such thing.  Did he sit there enjoying that people were doing it for him?  Yeah, he's a petulant pr1ck.  But that's not illegal, and not insurrection... wait, he wasn't charged with insurrection, he was charged with four obscure items from the US Code.

Nothing about the fake elector scheme --- which is what the Jack Smith's case against Trump is about. 

Sticking with your home state, this real estate valuation thing is a farce.  In AZ, the tax value of my property is ridiculously low.  I'm not complaining, but if somebody said that I did something wrong by valuing my property at market value instead of tax appraisal, I'd laugh in their face.

It wasn't a tax thing, it was fraud that allowed him to get loans at lower rates, defrauding the banks, their shareholders and  allowing him to purchase and profit from properties at lower risk, higher reward than his competitors. That's why it's against the law and he lost totally. 

----the way you see these "events" makes me think you went to the wrong theater. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are truly a disgusting person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

She said it.  I’m just reporting it. 

55 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nothing about the fake elector scheme --- which is what the Jack Smith's case against Trump is about. 

It wasn't a tax thing, it was fraud that allowed him to get loans at lower rates, defrauding the banks, their shareholders and  allowing him to purchase and profit from properties at lower risk, higher reward than his competitors. That's why it's against the law and he lost totally. 

----the way you see these "events" makes me think you went to the wrong theater. 

Your cut and paste about the Hur report on the  is exactly what I said, thanks for corroborating.

I didn't say the NY joke case is about tax fraud, read better.

Regarding Hillary, you are technically correct.  Technically she smashed cell phones which had evidence of what was on the servers, which she lobotomized before turning in.

The ruling:

Needs Context.

It is not true that Clinton herself was found by the FBI to have used a hammer to destroy electronic devices; this was done by aides of hers on at most two occasions, documents show.

While the FBI found that the former secretary of state had been "extremely careless," it did not find she or her aides acted in a way that amounted to intentional misconduct—from which it can be concluded that it found no evidence of intent to destroy evidence, including with a hammer.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-hillary-clinton-hammer-private-email-server-evidence-fbi-1806046

Not intentional misconduct. :lol: 

“Extremely careless”.  Libtards are good with it. They like being liked to. 

Trump just tweeted that he's got the money...he's getting it from a Nigerian Prince who has shown interested in loaning it to him. 

Biden gets his money from Russia and China. For real. 

I wonder if Trump does business in China or Russia? Would be interesting to Google it and find out! 

• Like 1

The upside of this is that liberals have surrendered their right to complain about the law and the courts.  No more will we have to suffer their whining about injustice and selective prosecution.  Which is nice.  

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAO!....Don Poorleone!.....that's good. 

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

LMAO!....Love seeing creepy joe touching kids. 

35 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣

It's clear you're just here to listen to yourself type. 

On 3/22/2024 at 10:29 AM, Ron_Artest said:

You're racist Liberal here is