Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

France On Fire

i know society is not allowed to criticize women voting, but when you look at elections, it is women that keep putting these corrupt leftist parties in power.  

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

they didnt mention race at all when saying that.  fock off with your gaslighting.  you should be banned for that.

They didn't have to. If you are talking about someone black or dark skinned and refer to them as a Monkey it is considered racist without specifically mentioning race.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

They didn't have to. If you are talking about someone black or dark skinned and refer to them as a Monkey it is considered racist without specifically mentioning race.

You people called George Bush a monkey.  It was one of the early meme’s that went viral. 

• Thanks 2

Donald Trump was referred to as an orangutan.  

• Thanks 1

Been in France all day, I have yet to see any fires. Kind of disappointing.  

I was just talking about France with my wife. She wife says Macron is known in China as SaBaiTian which means Silly Idiot Sweet.

Now, "ben" means regular stupid which isn't the word used  Instead, for Macron, they go with "Bai chi' is a more associated as a village idiot or simpleton.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jonmx said:

Been in France all day, I have yet to see any fires. Kind of disappointing.  

I just got back from England about a month ago.  What you doing in France?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I just got back from England about a month ago.  What you doing in France?

Eating food, drinking wine, seeing some sites, banging their women.  

8 hours ago, squistion said:

I don’t understand why this is considered racist. Could you please explain it to me, it seems nobody can? 

So where are we at on this? Not happening? Not  widespread?  mostly peaceful? 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I don’t understand why this is considered racist. Could you please explain it to me, it seems nobody can? 

Racists like Squidley view the entire world thru the lens of race which, of course, is racist in and of itself.  EVERYTHING is racist in his eyes. 

But that's what racists do.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Liberals think black people look like monkeys I guess.  

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Racists like Squidley view the entire world thru the lens of race which, of course, is racist in and of itself.  EVERYTHING is racist in his eyes. 

But that's what racists do.  :dunno:

Dogcows is a dangerous type of racist.  He's the kind of racist that doesn't want to be racist, but doesn't know how, so he just buys into every dumb thing every minority with a platform says.  Biden is the same way.   These guys literally don't understand that not being racist means treating people equally even if that means calling people out on their BS when it's warranted.

The easier racists to deal with are the 90skids types that are proud of it.  You just ignore them.   It's easier to marginalize those guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dogcows is a dangerous type of racist.  He's the kind of racist that doesn't want to be racist, but doesn't know how, so he just buys into every dumb thing every minority with a platform says.  Biden is the same way.   These guys literally don't understand that not being racist means treating people equally even if that means calling people out on their BS when it's warranted.

The easier racists to deal with are the 90skids types that are proud of it.  You just ignore them.   It's easier to marginalize those guys.

I feel so lonely, nobody gets it. 

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

You're denying that calling a black person a monkey is racist?

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i know society is not allowed to criticize women voting, but when you look at elections, it is women that keep putting these corrupt leftist parties in power.  

And all liberal "men" are as close to being women emotionally as you can get.

Macron blames the riots on video games. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Glad to see you have forsaken your tendencies to post racist comments and are now policing other people's comments.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So where are we at on this? Not happening? Not  widespread?  mostly peaceful? 

Fairly peaceful now, similar to Jan 6th....not near the violence of the summer of love. 

This trend is Haiti all over again.  Haiti was once the richest nation in the new world.  Then a bunch of leftists armed the slaves, caused a revolt, destroyed the nation and then washed their hands of it leaving it destitute for hundreds of years.  They think they are helping but they permanently turn a region into a disaster area.  They are trying to do the same to France, the US, etc.

Well, it only took one week for the animals in France to do 1 billion worth of  damage. The BLM/ Democrat sanctioned riots and looting of 2020 took months to do 2 billion. 

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This trend is Haiti all over again.  Haiti was once the richest nation in the new world.  Then a bunch of leftists armed the slaves, caused a revolt, destroyed the nation and then washed their hands of it leaving it destitute for hundreds of years.  They think they are helping but they permanently turn a region into a disaster area.  They are trying to do the same to France, the US, etc.

So the lesson learned from Haiti is don't give your slaves any freedom or power.  Thanks Justin.

• Like 1

Looks like mass migration is working out well for France. I guess cheap labor isn’t so cheap. It never is for the people. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like mass migration is working out well for France. I guess cheap labor isn’t so cheap. It never is for the people. 

Diversity is our strength!!!!!

France is stuck with Macron until 2027. I bet they regret that now. 

On 7/2/2023 at 7:19 PM, squistion said:

Who says it bothers me? I find it amusing and entertaining 🍿 even though on some level it is also rather sad and pathetic.

It bothers you, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about it.

12 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

No this is what I posted. 

16 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Please tell me why you think it is racist, you must have a reason.

you leftists love to call people racist but you never explain why you think they’re racist.

17 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

You have to ask why comparing black folks to monkeys is considered a racial slur and racist? 

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

You have to ask why comparing black folks to monkeys is considered a racial slur and racist? 

Yes, I don’t get it. My grandpa called me a little monkey all the time. I was not offended.

I guess you can’t explain it either. It seems dumb to me.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, I don’t get it. My grandpa called me a little monkey all the time. I was not offended.

I guess you can’t explain it either. It seems dumb to me.

If you want to take the time to look it up, there is a long history of it being a pejorative term.

Comparing black people to monkeys has a long, dark simian history (theconversation.com)

The Irish were also referred to as monkeys by the English bastards that enslaved them and starved them. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So the lesson learned from Haiti is don't give your slaves any freedom or power.  Thanks Justin.

No, don't give Liberals power. They ruin everything they touch 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

No this is what I posted. 

Please tell me why you think it is racist, you must have a reason.

you leftists love to call people racist but you never explain why you think they’re racist.

Um, because there is a long racist history comparing blacks people to apes.

You can't be this dumb.

https://theconversation.com/comparing-black-people-to-monkeys-has-a-long-dark-simian-history-55102

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Um, because there is a long racist history comparing blacks people to apes.

You can't be this dumb.

You're equivalating Blocks to apes?? That's how you see it??? You're unbelievable 

8 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You're equivalating Blocks to apes?? That's how you see it??? You're unbelievable 

Blocks?  You mean schwoogies?  Moon crickets?  What other slurs have you used here?

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Blocks?  You mean schwoogies?  Moon crickets?  What other slurs have you used here?

A roach by any other name is still a roach.