Sign in to follow this  
paulinstl

AG Garland Appoints Special Counsel For Hunter Biden Case

21 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I think most everybody wants the whole truth to be brought forth, regardless of Joe Biden being President. If a President is dirty, let's find out and let them face justice accordingly. It's not always Dem vs Rep.

ROFLMAO the tune always changes once the truth becomes irrefutable.

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

I think most everybody wants the whole truth to be brought forth, regardless of Joe Biden being President. If a President is dirty, let's find out and let them face justice accordingly. It's not always Dem vs Rep.

"If"

GTFOtta here. 😂😂

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

"If"

GTFOtta here. 😂😂

If both Trump and Biden are dirty. What's funny. One is looking dead to rights, the other is looking dirty too. Let the chips fall where they will.

13 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

If both Trump and Biden are dirty. What's funny. One is looking dead to rights, the other is looking dirty too. Let the chips fall where they will.

I’m sure the special council will get to the bottom of it for the Bidens.Very confident. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure the special council will get to the bottom of it for the Bidens.Very confident. 

I do too. Seriously, if he is dirty, hang him right next to Trump.

Just now, paulinstl said:

I do too. Seriously, if he is dirty, hang him right next to Trump.

Why did Weiss need to be appointed as a SC? Garland had said previous that he could investigate and bring charges wherever he wanted? 

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

I do have a question if you would entertain it.    Do you agree that Joe Biden was confident and emphatic that his son did not receive any money from China?

I don’t like politicians or their family members trading on the politician’s place in offense. It is simply corruption.

And I’m glad you agree and I’m thankful you’ll be concerned the next time the presidents’ daughter and son in law take billions from the Saudis.

Because it goes both ways.

BUT, it’s wrong when done either way.

So if it can be proven Hunter Biden broke serious laws, yeah, he should be held to account.

And so should Joe Biden, if it’s proven he was involved.

Sufficient?

We all good? :cheers:

1 hour ago, Reality said:

"If"

GTFOtta here. 😂😂

There was nothing objectionable about his statement, HT.

You need to check yourself 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t like politicians or their family members trading on the politician’s place in offense. It is simply corruption.

And I’m glad you agree and I’m thankful you’ll be concerned the next time the presidents’ daughter and son in law take billions from the Saudis.

So if it can be proven Hunter Biden broke serious laws, yeah, he should be held to account.

Sufficient?

If there was anything there as far as Jared is concerned you think the DOJ would just let it go? Seriously?   Now that’s hilarious. I wish there were. But I guarantee that sniveling jerk covered his ass 3x over. 

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Sufficient?

Correct, it does work both ways, which is why I always call it out against both.

Now, back to my question. You appear to accept that Joe Biden asserted  confidently and emphatically that his son did not receive any money from China. If it is also true that Joe Biden had no knowledge or involvements in his son's business dealings.....how would he know that his son did not receive any money from China.?

Further......given that we now know he DID in fact have direct knowledge of his sons's dealings with China and others that funnelled money into his family.....why would be bother to hide it?

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Correct, it does work both ways, which is why I always call it out against both.

Now, back to my question. You appear to accept that Joe Biden asserted  confidently and emphatically that his son did not receive any money from China. If it is also true that Joe Biden had no knowledge or involvements in his son's business dealings.....how would he know that his son did not receive any money from China.?

Further......given that we now know he DID in fact have direct knowledge of his sons's dealings with China and others that funnelled money into his family.....why would be bother to hide it?

I already answered your question.

If Hunter Biden did something illegal, prosecute him.

If Joe Biden was involved to a criminal extent, prosecute him too.

Hell, throw Jill into the hopper as well. IDGAF :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How many people in one thread can be so wrong? I guarantee not one poster in this thread that was certain this would be slow walked will admit they were wrong. 

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

How many people in one thread can be so wrong? I guarantee not one poster in this thread that was certain this would be slow walked will admit they were wrong. 

Lol. It’s been under investigation since 2015. Statute of limitations have run out on some charges.  Funny. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. It’s been under investigation since 2015. Statute of limitations have run out on some charges.  Funny. 

Referring specifically to comments made about a Special Counsel appointment. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Correct.  They used the premise of investigation to quiet everything around it, slow-walked it and allowed the statute of limitations to expire; which resulted in the whistleblowers calling it out.

It was a great tactic. And then when it was clear they would not be able to avoid slow-walking any more they trotted out that deal that would have prevented future procescutions toward Hunter, but they got caught there....    

If I were Joe Biden I would be pretty concerned. Hunter is a POS, and he might just flip on his dad to save himself....

2 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Referring specifically to comments made about a Special Counsel appointment. 

They got focked when a judge didn't like their unprecedented sweetheart deal.  That doesn't mean they aren't working hard behind the scenes to salvage it.  Also, it's possible a court decides the diversion agreement is valid, in which case they can't go after him for his business dealings.  You think the corruption is over?   You love to pretend you aren't a hack and then you make a post like this that proves you are.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

If I were Joe Biden I would be pretty concerned. Hunter is a POS, and he might just flip on his dad to save himself....

They don't need Hunter.  The evidence is clear.  Whether they go after Joe is the big question.  It's one of the reasons they don't want Trump to win because he certainly would.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

They got focked when a judge didn't like their unprecedented sweetheart deal.  That doesn't mean they aren't working hard behind the scenes to salvage it.  Also, it's possible a court decides the diversion agreement is valid, in which case they can't go after him for his business dealings.  You think the corruption is over?   You love to pretend you aren't a hack and then you make a post like this that proves you are.

He’s 100 pct hack. Imagine claiming this whole Hunter situation has any semblance of being legitimate? 

13 hours ago, Strike said:

They don't need Hunter.  The evidence is clear.  Whether they go after Joe is the big question.  It's one of the reasons they don't want Trump to win because he certainly would.

Agree. And that would explain the overreach....the exessiveness of the charging and such.  They know only too well that he will root out all of their corruption.....

18 hours ago, paulinstl said:

😂 What an idiot.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Reality said:

😂 What an idiot.

Paul thinks that after 8 years at attempting to shitcan this any way they could, all of a sudden they are doing a 180 and  are going to bring down the hammer. They will not only believe anything they are told, they will repeat it. They should stop and think for a minute. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Paul thinks that after 8 years at attempting to shitcan this any way they could, all of a sudden they are doing a 180 and  are going to bring down the hammer. They will not only believe anything they are told, they will repeat it. They should stop and think for a minute. 

The DNC is such a cult, that Scientologists call them "those crazy cultists".

Scientology only wishes it had the sycophants and zealots who will believe anything they're told like the DNC does.

Hopefully the grandchild that creepy joe purposefully ignores grows up to be a conservative and becomes the best president sincw Trump.

Hey, let’s play the “what if it were a Trump kid”.  It’s like the “What if Trump said that” game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey, let’s play the “what if it were a Trump kid”.  It’s like the “What if Trump said that” game. 

If it were a Trump kid, MAGAmooks would find excuses as to why it wasn't a big deal, and whitewash the story. They've done it over and over. The distinctions I'm seeing are that for the most part, those of us that voted for Biden support his impeachment and removal if it can be proven he's guilty. In MAGA world, everything Trump and his cohort do is defensible, and every effort to curtail his worst bahvior is a partisan attack with no merit.

36 minutes ago, Fnord said:

If it were a Trump kid, MAGAmooks would find excuses as to why it wasn't a big deal, and whitewash the story. They've done it over and over. The distinctions I'm seeing are that for the most part, those of us that voted for Biden support his impeachment and removal if it can be proven he's guilty. In MAGA world, everything Trump and his cohort do is defensible, and every effort to curtail his worst bahvior is a partisan attack with no merit.

But how would the DOJ handle it? You’re going to sit here and claim a Trump kid would get the same treatment? You ain’t gonna answer that. Have a nice day! 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But how would the DOJ handle it?

Ideally they would handle it with the same consistency they would show any other white collar criminals, who typically are treated with kid gloves, IMO.  But what difference does it make? Each case is unique and should be treated as such.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Ideally they would handle it with the same consistency they would show any other white collar criminals, who typically are treated with kid gloves, IMO.  But what difference does it make? Each case is unique and should be treated as such.

So some people are above the law. And you’re good with it. Thank you sir, may I have another? 

In my experience in the justice system everything is gamed to maximum benefit and no one is being honest.  They try to make sure they get the best judges most sympathetic to their case, work whatever people and whatever timing they can and it feels so skeevy.  I cant watch it. 

On 9/15/2023 at 4:42 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So some people are above the law. And you’re good with it. Thank you sir, may I have another? 

How TF do you get this from my post? 

There's obtuse. And then there's Twatadour.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

How TF do you get this from my post? 

There's obtuse. And then there's Twatadour.

You claim there is consistency.  That claim is ridiculous. 

On 9/15/2023 at 4:37 PM, Fnord said:

It is not an ideal, it is a fundamental principle and foundation of our justice system.  To be so flippant about clear cases of favoritism for political gain is absurd.  While Trump is being vigorously prosecuted and grossly overcharged for offenses usually not even prosecuted, the Biden's far more serious offenses are being swept under the rug.   We have a legal system subverting the entire democratic process, and the same buffoons have been bloviating about Jan.6th for almost three years

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is not an ideal, it is a fundamental principle and foundation of our justice system.  To be so flippant about clear cases of favoritism for political gain is absurd.  While Trump is being vigorously prosecuted and grossly overcharged for offenses usually not even prosecuted, the Biden's far more serious offenses are being swept under the rug.   We have a legal system subverting the entire democratic process, and the same buffoons have been bloviating about Jan.6th for almost three years

When one(Democrats) have fomented an ideology where only they can be "right" and anything else is evil....it allows them to do just about anything....and justify it. Mao did this same thing, this is not new at all....

11 hours ago, jonmx said:

You need to understand that just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are America hating fascists. Your opinions on Trump's persecution and Biden's actions being somehow worse are far from universal; you're in the minority with your stance. 

11 hours ago, RLLD said:

When one(Democrats) have fomented an ideology where only they can be "right" and anything else is evil....it allows them to do just about anything....and justify it. Mao did this same thing, this is not new at all....

You also just described how a bunch of Republicans feel. See: scapegoating and marginalizing transsexuals, trying to outlaw abortion, trying to inject religion into public schools, book bans, etc.

Just now, Fnord said:

You also just described how a bunch of Republicans feel. See: scapegoating and marginalizing transsexuals, trying to outlaw abortion, trying to inject religion into public schools, book bans, etc.

Didn't realize that hunter crack head biden was a republican. 

The only defense these dumb dumbass liberals have for the biden family is to try their hardest to deflect.

24 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Didn't realize that hunter crack head biden was a republican. 

The only defense these dumb dumbass liberals have for the biden family is to try their hardest to deflect.

That’s it. Imagine trying to claim at this point that the DOJ plays it both sides evenly?  It’s ridiculous. I bet FNord will come along and tell us they are all crooks. 

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:
38 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm a dwarf, and I dance. Don't judge!

Imagine be 8 years old again...⬆️

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s it. Imagine trying to claim at this point that the DOJ plays it both sides evenly?  It’s ridiculous. I bet FNord will come along and tell us they are all crooks. 

These liberals don't realize every time they post they bury themselves deeper into their ignorance and bias.