Sign in to follow this  
paulinstl

AG Garland Appoints Special Counsel For Hunter Biden Case

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

They wouldn't be happy unless it was Trump himself doing the investigation. 

eh, there would still be the investigation for these crying sadsacks

Look at all the whiny liberals. Go after Trump for 8 years non stop, but if you dare highlight the crooked things that biden has been involved in, they all piss and moan.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Evidently someone doesn’t know the definition of evidence

Evidently someone can't present any actual evidence.

6 hours ago, squistion said:

Like joint bank accounts and shell corporations which launder money all documented in Hunter's laptop.  Whistleblowers who put them in the same room discussing these deals.  Are you a total moron?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Like joint bank accounts and shell corporations which launder money all documented in Hunter's laptop.  Whistleblowers who put them in the same room discussing these deals.  Are you a total moron?  

Whistleblowers who won't testify publicly. Still not any actual evidence presented. Nothing yet to see here folks. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Whistleblowers who won't testify publicly. Still not any actual evidence presented. Nothing yet to see here folks. 

And yet you believed every unknown, unverified rando tweet on Twitter about Trump TO THIS DAY!  :doh:

Seriously, are you a member of The People's Temple?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet you believed every unknown, unverified rando tweet on Twitter about Trump TO THIS DAY!  :doh:

Seriously, are you a member of The People's Temple?

Link?

Just now, squistion said:

Link?

Oh, this is where you play THAT game again.  Dude you were the one posting the TWEETS!!  :lol:

IT's hard to believe a grown @ss woman like yourself can be so easily led, no questions asked. 

• Like 1

Cankles got cleared during the T-pump administration, so quit your MAGAturd whining about what's investigating Hunter Biden. You've got the investigation you've had a chubby for, so deal with it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton/clinton-email-probe-finds-no-deliberate-mishandling-of-classified-information-idUSKBN1WY00F

🤣

HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN VHUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, this is where you play THAT game again.  Dude you were the one posting the TWEETS!!  :lol:

IT's hard to believe a grown @ss woman like yourself can be so easily led, no questions asked. 

This guys all team blue no matter who. He probably didn’t watch the Tucker- Devon Archer interview and seems to go quiet every time you ask what was Hunter selling that was worth 40 million dollars.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Attorney General Merrick Garland appoints a special counsel in the Hunter Biden probe | AP News

Good deal. Let's find out. This is why you appoint a Special Counsel, to get to the truth. Smart move, right call.

You are kidding.   The same person who gave Hunter immunity to for more serious crimes in case where they not only severely undercharged Hunter when they had in dead to rights.  He was guilty of multiple felonies but made it a misdemeanor and then passed out blanket immunity for absolutely no decernable reason.  They guy has already proven he will do anything to sweep the crimes under the rug to protect the Bidens....eff ewe.

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are kidding.   The same person who gave Hunter immunity to for more serious crimes in case where they not only severely undercharged Hunter when they had in dead to rights.  He was guilty of multiple felonies but made it a misdemeanor and then passed out blanket immunity for absolutely no decernable reason.  They guy has already proven he will do anything to sweep the crimes under the rug to protect the Bidens....eff ewe.

As I noted, Hillary got cleared under T-pump's administration. Let's see how this plays out before the conclusion pile on, um kay?

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No it’s just shady as fock

Allow Pimpadeaux to clarify for you. Cankles got cleared under a T-pump administration. Those such as you with the Hunter Biden hard-on got what they wanted with this latest development. Calm down and let it work itself out.  The legal system is not as political as MAGAturds make it out to be, unless it swings in their favor. Enjoy your family. Enjoy your life. It's all going to be OK. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Allow Pimpadeaux to clarify for you. Cankles got cleared under a T-pump administration. Those such as you with the Hunter Biden hard-on got what they wanted with this latest development. Calm down and let it work itself out.  The legal system is not as political as MAGAturds make it out to be, unless it swings in their favor. Enjoy your family. Enjoy your life. It's all going to be OK. 

TDS stricken liberal retard who's been incessantly chasing Trump 24x7 for 8 years says what?

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No it’s not ok when you have a president who sells himself to foreign countries 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

As I noted, Hillary got cleared under T-pump's administration. Let's see how this plays out before the conclusion pile on, um kay?

Hillary's crimes were minor compared to Hunter's.  Hillary was guilty of trying to keep her work private and avoid being transparent.  Hunter and Joe were using Joe's position to rake in massive amounts of money through extortion from foreign governments compromising our foreign policy.  We already know the guy in charge goal is to whitewash.   So eff this bs.  

13 hours ago, Strike said:

The "funniest" thing is that what Garland did is actually illegal, but who's going to hold him accountable?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.3

Its almost scary.....the way they simply ignore and flout actual law.....I mean, they really are essentially saying "fock you all"

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its almost scary.....the way they simply ignore and flout actual law.....I mean, they really are essentially saying "fock you all"

Yup.  They don’t care. Oh, you built this legal system through trial and error that's the envy of the world? That was nice, but Too Fockin bad. We’re gonna do what we want. And ain’t shitt gonna happen to us. 

No evidence other than 170 suspicious activity reports filed from US banks, all the suspicious wire transfers to dozens of shell companies, tax evasion, all the incriminating information on the laptop, photographs, emails, WhatsApp messages, 2 business partner testimonies, the Biden brand, 10% for the big guy, recorded phone calls, calls to and from Hunter dozens of times while he’s meeting with corrupt oligarchs sometimes in the middle of the night, Hunter on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian e ever company while his dad is Vice President overseeing Ukraine, the firing of Shokin, Chicom cash, lying about everything, Hunter giving his dad half his income, joint bank accounts, joint office space with corrupted Chicoms. Pigeon boy says there’s no evidence. 40% of the voting public believes this is a witch hunt but believe Trump was a Russian asset and Putin has a tape of him peeing on hookers. This is where we are as a Republic. 

19 hours ago, paulinstl said:

I don't get it. People on the right have been screaming about equal justice. This is the same type of investigation that Garland has issued for Trump. You can't have it both ways.

Anything short of Hunter Biden immediately thrown in jail and Joe Biden doing the perp walk from the White House will not satisfy folks here.

17 hours ago, squistion said:

Fun Fact: There's still no evidence linking Hunter Biden's alleged wrongdoing to President Biden.

I’d say Hunter saying he’s gotta give a certain percentage to “the big guy” is proof enough. But then again, I’m the type that doesn’t ignore or excuse the recordings of both him and his dad. Such as his dad literally telling them to fire the prosecutor investigating his son or he’s going to withhold money from them. Just from that there, you’ve got enough to convict and linking him to his sons wrongdoing. 

49 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

Anything short of Hunter Biden immediately thrown in jail and Joe Biden doing the perp walk from the White House will not satisfy folks here.

Truth first. Then we will see. 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Yes, this in itself is chilling.  They must be protecting something way bigger than Joe Biden's crimes.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Tapper got red pilled 

That might be a tell.  When the media turn on Biden we can assume that the Democrats have decided to allow him to either be removed or not run again. 

21 hours ago, realtruelove said:

Yes, this in itself is chilling.  They must be protecting something way bigger than Joe Biden's crimes.  

Yup. 

I am 100% not voting for Hunter Biden now.  You cultist and your crack heresy, missing whistleblowers, zero actual proof, and testimony that corroborates everything BIden said has me convinced.

Thanks cultist!

6 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

I've serviced 50 glory holes today alone!  I truly am deserving of the name Glory Hole Garrett!

Atta' boy!!!  The rainbow mob is proud of you!!!

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That might be a tell.  When the media turn on Biden we can assume that the Democrats have decided to allow him to either be removed or not run again. 

It’s why Newsom is on a promotional tour. 

44 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

I am 100% not voting for Hunter Biden now.  You cultist and your crack heresy, missing whistleblowers, zero actual proof, and testimony that corroborates everything BIden said has me convinced.

Thanks cultist!

Oh boy, look at you. Never heard this type of ditty before. You’re a real original.  

On 8/11/2023 at 4:43 PM, IGotWorms said:

I’d like to see this go to trial. Enough with the insinuations and innuendo — get the whole truth out there and let’s see what it is and let the chips fall where they may :thumbsup:

I do have a question if you would entertain it.    Do you agree that Joe Biden was confident and emphatic that his son did not receive any money from China?

Mr. Weiss appeared willing to forgo any prosecution of Mr. Biden

Earlier this year, The Times found, Mr. Weiss appeared willing to forgo any prosecution of Mr. Biden at all, and his office came close to agreeing to end the investigation without requiring a guilty plea on any charges. But the correspondence reveals that his position, relayed through his staff, changed in the spring, around the time a pair of I.R.S. officials on the case accused the Justice Department of hamstringing the investigation. Mr. Weiss suddenly demanded that Mr. Biden plead guilty to committing tax offenses.

Now, the I.R.S. agents and their Republican allies say they believe the evidence they brought forward, at the precise time they did, played a role in influencing the outcome, a claim senior law enforcement officials dispute. While Mr. Biden’s legal team agrees that the I.R.S. agents affected the deal, his lawyers have contended to the Justice Department that by disclosing details about the investigation to Congress, they broke the law and should be prosecuted.

So the guy who is designated to investigate Hunter Biden, and by extension the participation of Joe Biden, and criminal activities......was going to simply let him off the hook......until the whistleblowers stepped forward....THEN that motherfocker pretended to bring charges.....which he loaded with a get out of jail free clause.....

WOW

I think most everybody wants the whole truth to be brought forth, regardless of Joe Biden being President. If a President is dirty, let's find out and let them face justice accordingly. It's not always Dem vs Rep.